Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452824
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2017, 01:09 PM   #16
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
You mean Kelly Anne Horseface. Man that bitch looks like a champion breed race horse.

Funny how many screamed Racial Insensitivity when some called Michelle OBama a gorilla / ape. It wasn't right...I condemned it immediately myself. All in all, the remarks were in poor taste. That said...

While painfully clear it was Politically Incorrect to poke fun at the First Black Family, it appears Whites, no matter who they are, are (always) Fair Game....right?

That said....just stop now with the Bible quotes / references, hypocrite. You blaspheme His Name like no other that I can recall seeing on this site prior to your arrival. Your message...in His Name....has an impact equal to that of The Rev Al Sharpton.....and we all know what a hate-filled charlatan he is.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:10 PM   #17
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Have you landed a good job yet with your illustrious degree from Trump University? Or are you working in the Boiler Room with Sistine Chump selling bogus stocks and fucking people out of their money, lol.

Jim
That is way over their heads Jim. They cannot understand what you just wrote.

Now, if you said "sucking cock at a glory hole in the basement". They comprehend that.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:33 PM   #18
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

sure she graduated from an institution, it was MIT (Mental InstiTution)
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:40 PM   #19
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Funny how many screamed Racial Insensitivity when some called Michelle OBama a gorilla / ape. It wasn't right...I condemned it immediately myself. All in all, the remarks were in poor taste. That said...

While painfully clear it was Politically Incorrect to poke fun at the First Black Family, it appears Whites, no matter who they are, are (always) Fair Game....right?

That said....just stop now with the Bible quotes / references, hypocrite. You blaspheme His Name like no other that I can recall seeing on this site prior to your arrival. Your message...in His Name....has an impact equal to that of The Rev Al Sharpton.....and we all know what a hate-filled charlatan he is.
Difference is no one is calling her Kelly Anne Horse face because she's white. Their are no racists blacks drawing pics in historical context of rascism like they did with Michelle.

Go back to the drawing board dude.. You cant match wits with me
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 12:24 PM   #20
shambala
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Dude I have a doctorate in Political science...
...meaning you have no useful skills. You are not a productive member of society. You don't create anything, produce anything, do anything, perform any service or have any knowledge or skills that benefit your fellow man. You're a drain on society. In fact the air that you breathe is wasted because it doesn't sustain a functioning brain.
shambala is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 01:55 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shambala View Post
...meaning you have no useful skills. You are not a productive member of society. You don't create anything, produce anything, do anything, perform any service or have any knowledge or skills that benefit your fellow man. You're a drain on society. In fact the air that you breathe is wasted because it doesn't sustain a functioning brain.
.. and you are from "SW PA" ... and you know him well!

Your description fits him to a "T"!

At least maggots have useful function in Life's cycle.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 08:55 AM   #22
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shambala View Post
What I do for society is educated Americas finest students so that when they go out into our world they know how to understand right wing propaganda. The reason we focus on this issue is that it is the biggest danger to our democracy.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:05 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Trump won the election on November 8, 2016.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:45 AM   #24
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
What I do for society is educated (sic) Americas (sic) finest students so that when they go out into our world they know how to mangle the English language as effortlessly as I do!
FTFY, Limpdick.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 06:44 AM   #25
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude I have a doctorate in Political science and could care less about my spelling or grammar in this forum, the messages are clear! Trump must go!
Thanks for clearing this up. I could tell from the tone of the recently-arrived posters that we were dealing with people who had very little in the way of real world experience. I was just uncertain as to whether you might be celebrating your first year on campus (at Dad's expense), or your fortieth (at the taxpayer's). Sight unseen, freshmen and faculty really are virtually indistinguishable.
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 06:52 AM   #26
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaringfork View Post
Thanks for clearing this up. I could tell from the tone of the recently-arrived posters that we were dealing with people who had very little in the way of real world experience. I was just uncertain as to whether you might be celebrating your first year on campus (at Dad's expense), or your fortieth (at the taxpayer's). Sight unseen, freshmen and faculty really are virtually indistinguishable.
You are Welcome !
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 07:40 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaringfork View Post
Sight unseen, freshmen and faculty really are virtually indistinguishable.
Here's a hint:

The freshman are blubbering, burning, and throwing tantrums while the "faculty" are the ones cheerleading the snotty nose "freshman" in their anarchy.
Old 02-26-2017, 07:49 AM   #28
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
You cant match wits with me
you are right

theres a lot of empty space in your cranium

the your brain and anyone elses don't match up well

as far as Kelly Anne is concerned- she has lost a lot of weight since the election, not sure whats the reason
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 07:53 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You cant match wits with me
I would have to start drinking again to kill enough brain cells.

So, you're correct!

Besides I'm not interested in getting down on your level ..

.. in the intellectual basement.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:21 AM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
You mean Kelly Anne Horseface. Man that bitch looks like a champion breed race horse. And i the news media has refused to book her on shows because they said they're tired of her outright lies. Mika and Joe from Morning Joe started the ban Kelly Anne Horseface movement and other news outlets joined. So now Trump is having his media meltdown because they refuse to allow them to openly lie and not challenge them.

Kudos to the media for shutting Trump and his band of alternative fact creators out.
Have you seen Hillary lately ShitStain? She makes Kelly Ann look like a super model you fucking idiot. Same goes for Pelosi, Warren and Maxine the lunatic Waters.
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women