Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2017, 08:32 AM   #1
Guest060919
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55
Default Unofficial Review - Fantasy Fetish Camp with Aiden Starr

This was too much fun not to share. Since she isn't on eccie I decided to post as a regular post and not a formal review.

Date: Early Febuary 2017
Provider: Aiden Starr
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: aidenstarrxxx@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eros.com/california/los_a...les/433562.htm
City: Los Angeles
State: California
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Spanking, Nipple Torture, Zipper, Sounds, Throat Fucking, Golden Shower, Cum Eating, all on me of course
Session Length: 3 hr
Fee: 900
Hair Color and Length: Blonde hair just past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny lady just like in her pictures and movies.

The Rest of the Story: I’ve been a big fan of Aiden and her work on Kink.com. It’s my go to jerk off material. I was headed to LA and saw she had an eros ad. I sent her an email and much to my surprise she responded that day. Setup was easy as we communicated over email. She was on Streammate that day so I spoke with her on that site as well. Trying to let her know I was legit.

I arrived a couple of days later and the location was easy to find and parking was available in front of the building. The room was decked out in various types of BDSM gear. She greeted me with a smile and showed me to the bathroom. I got undressed as we started to chat about various types of play. I was surprised to find how easy going Aiden was and how friendly she was to talk to about various kink play. As expected with Aiden you can really say anything and not much will make her raise an eyebrow. She’s seen it all and has a very perverted mind. She’s as much of a deviant as anyone she plays with.

We talked a bit more which is what I wanted and went through various likes and dislikes. She covered the safe words. I don’t have many items on my no list which made her smile. She started by shackling me to her x cross with my back to her. She started flogging me all over. Easy at first then picking up the pace. It was great. She moved on to spanking my ass and step up the level. She eventually had me on my tip toes from the pain. Very fun.

She had me flip around with my front facing her. She secured me back to the cross and played with my nipples and soon got clothespins from her collection. She asked me if I knew what a zipper was and I smiled and said yes. I had never done one and wanted to try it with her but didn’t mention it out of fear. She read my mind. She said she was going to do a “mini” one on each side and proceeded to clamp my flesh. Around this time she also bound my cock and balls into a tight mess. She left the clamps on a bit and when ready asked if I was ready for her to yank them off. She started counting 3, 2, and just after 2 yanked them off. OUCH! Very fun, but OUCH.

She moved me to her extended chair that you could lay on. On my back laying on doggie pads she went for her sounds and started cleaning them. This isn’t a kink of mine but if it got her touching my cock then I was all for it. She got them cleaned and lubed and started with the small one. She moved through two more sizes and fucked and stretched my piss hole quite a bit. It was intense and erotic. She smiled and kept pushing me. I was exhausted but my dick was rock hard.

She moved me to her padded bench and had me lay on it. She grabbed one of her favorite strapons and proceeded to attack my throat. I had told her this was one of my favorite things. She laid down several doggie pads to catch the drool. I didn’t think they were needed but I was wrong. She fucked my throat like no other has ever done it. All the way back in, my nose pressed against her body. She encouraged me and was impressed. She moved me back to the extended chair with my head hanging off the end. She got the perfect leverage and really started fucking my mouth. She laid across my body and started touching my cock with her gloved hand. I was already use a magic wand on it some. It didn’t take long with her barely touching it before I came. She caught it in her hand pulled her cock out of my mouth, rubbed my cum all over it and slammed it back down my throat until it was clean. Fun!

We finished with her having me lay in her shower. She pulled up her sexy outfit and squatted over me. She started peeing right away into my mouth. She would stop and tell me to swallow and then start again. Over and over as she had been drinking a lot of water. Most of it went in my mouth and some on my face. Awesome. Once she was done I took a shower and cleaned up. We talked a bit more about different kinks. I tried to sweet talk her into coming to Houston telling her we had a bunch of kinksters in Texas. It was time for me to go. I gave her a hug and off I went. Kinky, pervy fantasy camp complete.

Recommendation: Yes
Guest060919 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:20 AM   #2
Jesone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Thanks for the review ! I'm a fan of hers as well and didn't know she offered those services. Your session was a little intense for me but it sounds like you had a great time. I envy you. May have to make a trip out there. Did you get the feeling that she or other Kink models tour with this ? Should I just look up Eros in L.A. for her add ? Thank you for sharing all the great info. Jes
Jesone is online now   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:05 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow wow wow ..HOT!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:02 PM   #4
AcidTripp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Bravo sir. Nice non-review review. Thanks for sharing
AcidTripp is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:00 AM   #5
Guest060919
Account Disabled

I don't think she currently tours but I certainly suggested it. I included the eros link in my write up and that is how I found her. I didn't ask about any other Kink performers. I follow several on twitter and I don't think they tour. A lot of them are smart business women. If they had a full dance card for one city of pre-screened kinksters that might convince them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesone View Post
Thanks for the review ! I'm a fan of hers as well and didn't know she offered those services. Your session was a little intense for me but it sounds like you had a great time. I envy you. May have to make a trip out there. Did you get the feeling that she or other Kink models tour with this ? Should I just look up Eros in L.A. for her add ? Thank you for sharing all the great info. Jes
Old 02-16-2017, 06:35 PM   #6
Kinky Boy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Thirtyfour, you are one lucky motherfuckin son of a bitch. Aiden Starr rules and kicks ass. Very well written review.
Kinky Boy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:56 PM   #7
Guest060919
Account Disabled

Thanks man. I knew you would dig it. When I was trying to get her to come to Texas I thought you had to be fan and would be in. Hopefully she comes down at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky Boy View Post
Thirtyfour, you are one lucky motherfuckin son of a bitch. Aiden Starr rules and kicks ass. Very well written review.
Old 02-18-2017, 01:10 PM   #8
Sophisticated
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

She is Hot and would love to have her here in Texas
Sophisticated is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 06:04 AM   #9
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

YES! Sounds super fun - that's what you call dancing with a star
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 08:13 AM   #10
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default NO FREE Sessions.

Thanks for sharing paid session with professional with the board.I bet professional happy client marketing professional
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 08:37 AM   #11
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
Thanks for sharing paid session with professional with the board.I bet professional happy client marketing professional
Huh?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 08:39 AM   #12
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default NO FREE Sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Huh?
Stay on topic.Instead worrying about me.Thanks sharing paid professional with board.It's not review.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 05:52 PM   #13
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Then she we toured we gets inclusive....leaven the uniform....here write in ten pencil
.....1. R...3..
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 05:56 PM   #14
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Then she we toured we gets inclusive....leaven the uniform....here write in ten pencil
.....1. R...3..
Exactly!
chicagoboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women