Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2016, 01:54 PM   #16
sexysofia
Companion Extraordinaire

User ID: 154858
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

JohnBrownToo sorry to hear your wife is not keeping her end of the wows...I am not into Greek but have tried it for the few men I have loved. What drives me crazy is when gentlemen tell me their wives don't show interest or want sex....Really? Do they think y'all will just settle for your hand? Hmmm I may have just opened a can of worms...Just saying my man will get it till I drop dead
sexysofia is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 12:25 AM   #17
69lovr
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default A quote from Bob

Bob Gucione the men magazine publisher and director of " Caligula" once said, " I like to go to Peter Luger's steakhouse and order porterhouse RARE and get the blood all around like a clowns mouth, that way they know when it's that time of the month I'm still ready t go down in the trenches!!!" When I was a young man I was with a young lady and we were in 69 (surprised) and this was in my car 1967 mustang beige seats, all the time I thought damn she is wet and this tastes way different 16 year old guys are at the beggars can't be choosers stage. We switched up and I slipped in her feet on the headliner and kissed up from her breasts an she said what is the deal turn a light on I turned on the dome light and you should have seen it, kinda like we had field dressed a deer and then fucked in the entrails. We looked at each other in shock then she said shut off the light it felt incredible. Who was I to argue so I nailed the hell out of her this was the second time I was with her and she went all primal and made these guttural animalistic noises I nutted twice and stayed hard couldn't nut again but stayed hard and kept going by then the sweet had streaked us with clean lines down our skin. She said check the time midnight was her curfew it was 2:30 and this began at 9:30 or 45 time and everything was lost. She was like my dad is going to kill you, I said I look like a murder victim already. We got to her house and luckily her folks were not home from the day trip out of town I asked to shower and she said no they might get home so I cleaned up as good as I could and went home and showered. Three hours later my dad walked in my room and said throw some pants on, he said we gotta talk he said you know you don't have a curfew cause you never abused it. I said yeah I know but, he said do you mind explaining yourself I then remembered my dad always got up around 6:30 and went out side to drink coffee and smoke in front of the house?!??! He said come with me and we went outside and my handle and around it was oxidized blood he said you mind explaining. Then he said no BS I saw your knuckles it wasn't a fight, I started again and he said choose what you say wisely, this coming from a man who spent time from 17 years old on an aircraft carrier all over the Med. and Asia and was holding the cigarette between what was left of his index finger and his middle finger ( tough sombitch) I said dad I hit a dog and I was trying to save it. He looked at me with a look of my BS detector just went off he open the door I was like shit he just grabbed my girlfriends menses (like I said before bad ass man) he pointed at the the headliner and said that looks like a young ladies foot print. I said yes sir and he started laughing and said you are going to want to pull the seats and hose down the carpet on the fence over there trust me wipe the ceiling right now so you can tell that lame ass shit to your mother. He the said you got your redwings boy I said like the boots a he laughed his as off walking away saying boots shaking his head and said ask your buddies. Dumbfounded I started the cleanup and hung the carpet to dry from the hose. My mom came out while I was working and said I heard about the poor dog and asked did it suffer and trying not to laugh said it was in shock but that was over quick. About 11:30 my dad stuck his head out and said phone call by that time the kid down the street had explained redwings to me and laugh about my car. I got in the phone and my girlfriend said are we still going out tonight I said yes and she said I still have my aunt her and giggled and I said good. I finally finish getting the interior back together and pinesoled just in time for dinner and told my folks I was going out my dad said your ass better be home at a more decent hour, I said yes sir being so great full that my mom didn't know the truth. He then said you really should plan shit better if you are going to help injured animals. I was like fuck stop this shit dad. I drove off and a light clicked he was giving me advice so I stopped by the store and bought a sample sized soap, shop rags and two gallons of distilled water let's say my trunk lid looked way different than tan, and she insisted I started off dining again half gallon for the trunk and we cleaned each other up with the shop rags in the 3/4 moon light got to admit that was good times and wiping each other down was actually fun. She became a lot less inhibited after that for helping her out again after we got dressed she started to unzipp my pants I said that was all the water and she said this is a thank you, she ate the biggest thank you I had ever produced. Man was it, we broke up 6 months later but she would call me every other month because her new boyfriend couldn't stomach it. She was my fist FWB also, until she moved for college. Damn I loved being that age. I wonder if their is a giggalo business in that for ladies who's SO won't pony up to a little red sauce. I could offset my hobby funding and break even maybe. Just a thought. Happy hunting Fawkers and ladies.
69lovr is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 06:43 AM   #18
lizshue81
Sex Therapist

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg 69lovr that was an awesome read! Thanks for the great start to my day! And yes I think you're on to something with your business idea!
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 09:28 AM   #19
Hawkerjock
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

It's been years, but would not be an issue for me.
Hawkerjock is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 02:19 PM   #20
francisdec
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Not an issue for me

I'm very interested in making my partner happy. If she is horny, and sex will give her an orgasm which feels good, would be a good thing therefore I have, and will continue to give her what she wants I've earned my red wings long ago.
francisdec is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 12:42 AM   #21
Jon[s]
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysofia View Post
Hi Gentleman,
I am just curious if anyone likes period sex?
I am extremely horney that time of the month which happens to be now and could really use a good f***.
What are your thoughts on this?
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.

If I can walk through mud, I can fuck through blood.

Have already earned my red wings.
Jon[s] is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 02:43 AM   #22
mustang44tx
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Sometimes you have to play in the mud sometime
mustang44tx is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 06:43 AM   #23
HUMP!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Wow 69, what a great story and lifelong memory.
Cheers!

(Red wings earned: 1978, with gf in back seat of a 69 Chevy)
HUMP! is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 08:53 AM   #24
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Ha ha ha great stories ! If I'm with someone who is really horny and they cum a lot that's just the best for me. I say just throw a towel down and get to work !

Grandpa always told me it's ok to swim in the red river but don't drink it LOL. If it's really clean (i.e. Just showered together ) I don't mind licking and sucking on her clit.

I got my red wings in highschool shit 1978 or 79 damn !
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 11:05 AM   #25
Scratchynuts
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

If you can walk through mud, you can fuck through blood. Probably not with a hooker though.
Scratchynuts is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 02:40 PM   #26
sailingfwd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Sexy Sofia, I wish my wife had your attitude. I don't mind period sex with a spouse, just not with a provider. My spouse doesn't want anything to do with sex most of the time, much less on her period
sailingfwd is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 04:59 PM   #27
timetolive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBrownToo View Post
Sexy Sofia, I wish my wife had your attitude. I don't mind period sex with a spouse, just not with a provider. My spouse doesn't want anything to do with sex most of the time, much less on her period
I'm willing to cross the red river. Not with my wife. TTL ...
timetolive is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 05:06 PM   #28
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

I advertise it and have plenty of takers in Houston.
Lol , a guy wrote a review about it and going down on me ,
That Review got a lot of comments. 😀
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 02:06 AM   #29
calliemac775
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I will wade in the river, just not drink from it. Red wings earned in '03 with the SO...it's just so warm and slick...nothing like it.
calliemac775 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 04:07 AM   #30
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I dont mind ketchup on my hot dog .

A plumper right in bun .

A little Ketchup never hurt anybody ...
normalguy21 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women