Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2015, 10:06 PM   #16
Guest010421
Account Disabled

User ID: 120794
My ECCIE Reviews

I always have my make-up, hair and nails (fingers and toes) done for all of my dates. I wear no fragrances due to my own allergies and not to leave a lasting scent lingering with gentleman friends.

When hosting incall dates I generally wear lingerie and heels, unless I receive a specific request. I do not often wear stockings only because I've been unsuccessful at finding the correct size. At only 4'11 and 98 lbs, I find that most are too long and too loose in the thighs. If anyone has any suggestions for such in very small sizes, I'd love to hear them.

When going to an outcall date, it really depends on where I am going and what we are doing. For dinner I may wear a little black dress and heels. Lunch nice dress pants and cute top with kitten heels or possibly a sun dress. Sometimes I wear nice jeans, cute top and heels. Again, it all depends on who I'm seeing (if I know what they prefer), time of day and planned events.
Guest010421 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:32 PM   #17
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixfire_ View Post
hello gentlemen..

for the men who typically and often visit with the high rated providers ($350+ per hour) Upon arrival to her in-call after time spent anticipating and daydreaming .....

how dressed up (or down) do you expect your lady of choice to be?
Stilettos , lingerie, stockings, garters, hair, makeup, jewels ... the whole nine????
Is it a bummer and turn off if she isn't ? Or do men even care?

Rate does not determine level of service but is that attire simply EXPECTED?

Ladies who dont mind chiming in that are not apart of that $350+ range ? Do you still dress to impress for each and every client? Heels? Stockings and garters... jewels??

....I DO know that I take a good amount of time getting ready before each appt. to practically wear nothing at all
Depends on my mood and whether it's outcall or incall. For outcall, discretion usually demands something that won't draw too much attention. For incall, bare-ass nekkid is a great option, along with lingerie, and even PJ's for a first thing in the morning appointment. One of the sexiest looks I've seen was a little black dress, just thrown on two seconds before I knocked on the door with the girl still straightening it as she opened the door. BTW, incall or outcall, unless you're dressed in only a lingerie ensemble no panties! As a matter of fact, clothed upper body with naked lower body is another sexy look.
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 12:01 AM   #18
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I am always freshly showered, manicured and pedicured. I have answered the door in my bathrobe and my hair in a towel. Not by choice, but by surprise (he arrived earlier than expected). He didn't seem to mind.

For incalls, depending on the vibe I get from a gentleman, the really cool, laid back vibe, I'll answer the door in jeans and a t-shirt and socks. After some brief conversation, I excuse myself for a minute and disappear in my bedroom. In literally 1 or 2 minutes, I emerge in lingerie, babydoll nightie, stockings with or without garters, and stilettos (I had most of my lingerie on under my clothes already). Or, I come out with long black gloves, stilettos, and a fluffy feather boa wrapped around myself.

For outcalls, I dress for the atmosphere of where I'll be going. And I still adhere to the adage, no white after labor day. One of my favorite outfits is a black pinstripe suit. A classic that never goes out of style. Of course I have a couple of little black dresses. Another classic. I have some light, airy summer dresses I like to wear. I do not wear stilettos when I go out. The cobblestones of New Orleans can be hazardous (twisted my ankle once). My shoes and bags match in color.

I wear very little make up, a little mascara, maybe some translucent powder. I rarely wear lipstick, unless its requested. Sometimes I wear a light perfume. I don't wear much jewelry, maybe pearls with the black dress or a pin on my suit.

It is a joy to see the expression on a mans face when he answers the door to a well dressed, sexy woman on the other side. For me, that alone is worth every effort taken to make that happen.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:00 AM   #19
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
This is awl good except the perfume. Many guys should not risk the scent of another woman and some guys, like me, are allergic to strong scents. I say this even though I love how scent can intoxicate you and I don't have a SO. Seriously, none of the high end girls I see use any scent, at least made by man.
Noted. That's why P411 is helpful, I can just read the gent profile and see if he likes it or not. I can always ask beforehand. I do love perfume lol.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:14 PM   #20
Alyssa Lauren
USMC Veteran

User ID: 232848
My Bio Page

I am always dressed to the "nines". Presentation and being "polished" for every client is key

Here is a short video of me, before my client arrived, this was at 8am.
https://youtu.be/CQFUnTdLw2c
Alyssa Lauren is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:54 PM   #21
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
... After some brief conversation, I excuse myself for a minute and disappear in my bedroom. In literally 1 or 2 minutes, I emerge in lingerie, babydoll nightie, stockings with or without garters, and stilettos (I had most of my lingerie on under my clothes already). Or, I come out with long black gloves, stilettos, and a fluffy feather boa wrapped around myself.

[ ... ]
It amazes me, how quickly some of you ladies can change out what you're wearing. I visited with Gigi the Gartered Gypsy earlier this year. She joined me in the shower, (obviously) completely naked except for a shower cap. She left ahead of me, but not by more than a minute or two. When I got toweled off and came out of the bathroom, she was already wearing one of those complicated retro-ladies'-underthings outfits for which she is known (see her showcase for the general idea), hair all perfect ... I don't know how many moving parts were involved in her lingerie, but I do know I was invited to remove it, and after some fumbling around with my ten thumbs, I pretty much had to say "uncle" and let her do it. It didn't occur to me until the next day, when I was busy savoring my memories of a wonderful evening, to ask myself: how did she put that outfit on so fast? Anyway, my hat's off to all of you for your speed and dexterity.

Among many other reasons, that is.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 05:45 AM   #22
sdawg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Most important thing for me regarding attire is that it is appropriately discreet for any time spent in public with me and/or getting to the door for an outcall. Discretion trumps any specific look.

If I'm just knocking on her door and she's yanking me inside I really don't care what she's wearing and will help her get out of it as quickly as possible.
I didn't think I'd ever find myself agreeing with a fellow with an avatar like atlcomedy's, but I think he's spot on. If she's coming to my outcall, I need her to dress discreetly - she has to look like she belongs. If I'm going to her place, I don't care what she's wearing, within reason - ease of removal is at the top of the list.
sdawg is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 10:52 AM   #23
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not a member of the 350 club (not when touring Iowa anyways) but how I dress it well I go by requests and best try to accommodate them. I've been asked to wear striped sweaters lol, jeans and a tank top, sweatpants, sundress, something with garters & stockings....list goes on.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 11:22 AM   #24
NINA SIMONE
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 302832
My ECCIE Reviews

Clients with request amaze me at times. I ran track all through school so the athletic clients who are leg guys always request that I wear a pair of short shorts Nike Pros with heels Lol
NINA SIMONE is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 08:07 PM   #25
sampletaster
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

While the clothes you wear is not high on my list. A lady who prepares and puts in the effort goes to the top of my list! It shows she cares about herself and the service she provides. She will have earned my respect!
sampletaster is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:14 PM   #26
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Depends for me. I'm easy to please but appreciate when a provider puts a lot of effort into their appearance and would catch the eye of every guy at the bar on our way to the restaurant.

But for those dates that never leave the room, a dress is entirely optional. Sometimes I just want to be met at the door by a gorgeous woman wearing nothing but a smile and a pair of heels.

Don't get me wrong. I prefer a woman in this range who's dressed to make my jaw drop but sometimes the sheer shock of an amazing body on full display is the perfect way to begin an evening.
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 12:24 PM   #27
Alexiareign
Account Disabled

User ID: 267767
My ECCIE Reviews

I dress to impress EVERY single meeting, whether you are a regular, my in call or an out call. I believe we sell a fantasy. Unless requested to NOT wear makeup, lotions or deodorant.... When I greet you at the door I want to always WOW you! The wow factor never gets old.

XO
Alexiareign is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 01:14 PM   #28
Budlight_Mike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Alexia I like your style!!
Budlight_Mike is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 01:45 PM   #29
Chaz108
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiareign View Post
I dress to impress EVERY single meeting, whether you are a regular, my in call or an out call. I believe we sell a fantasy. Unless requested to NOT wear makeup, lotions or deodorant.... When I greet you at the door I want to always WOW you! The wow factor never gets old.
It is the fantasy that gets us to the door, but how we're greeted by the lovely women that open it keep us coming back for more.

Oh, and Alexia, if you ever make it up to my area, PLEASE let me know in advance!
Chaz108 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 02:34 PM   #30
Alexiareign
Account Disabled

User ID: 267767
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I get to NYC often...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz108 View Post
It is the fantasy that gets us to the door, but how we're greeted by the lovely women that open it keep us coming back for more.

Oh, and Alexia, if you ever make it up to my area, PLEASE let me know in advance!
I am Manhattan often! Please come meet me in the city.
Alexiareign is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women