Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
Through My Eyes
Valued Poster

Default Photographers on ECCIE~Post here only if you are a photographer

I started the other thread for photographers to place their info so the providers on ECCIE could have some one stop shopping. Didnt quite turn out like I had in mind. Too many posts that are not a business card. So I'm gonna attempt this again with a couple of guidelines that everyone should be able to follow so this becomes beneficial to us all! I'm gonna see if I can get the other thread locked/deleted. It four pages of chatter.

All post should be by photographers ONLY. Please no one posting questions or "great idea for a thread".

Please do not post pricing nor specials in this thread. We can do that when posting our own ads on here. I want to keep it simple, clean and easy for the client to find someone in her area

Photographers~ Please use the following format when posting on here. This way the client can read through and see the same info in the same spot on every post. So COPY and PASTE

Name~ Business and/or real
City, State~ If you travel, please state so
Website~ Anyplace you post examples of your work
Email
Phone
About yourself~ Any info you feel you need to pass along, put it here
4-6 examples of your work

Again, if you are NOT a photographer posting the above info, PLEASE refrain from posting anything here. If all you have is a question, please ask in a PM or start your own thread. I'm just trying to keep this from getting cluttered.

In order to keep this on the front page, if you see this on the bottom or second page, please bump

Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding
Through My Eyes is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #2
Pretty_Girl_Shooter
Valued Poster

Default 18th & VINE STUDIO - Photography in Kansas City

Visiting KC ? Update your portfolio at 18th & Vine Studio with Quality photography to reflect your best professional image. Complete private indoor studio and over 200 acres of outdoor locations just outside our door for discrete outdoor shots. Complete retouching and post processing services provided. My work has been published in "Hustler", and other National Magazines.. I have years of experience shooting Entertainers, so I know WHAT you need and will get the results you desire. Give me a call today and lets setup your shoot today!

Pretty_Girl_Shooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:31 AM   #3
Through My Eyes
Valued Poster

Name~ Kenny~ Through My Eyes Art and Glamour
City, State~ DFW Metroplex~ Mansfield, Tx~ I will travel if expenses are handled as well
Website~ http://www.wix.com/throughmyeyesaandg/photography
Email~ through_my_eyes@ymail.com
Phone~ 214 701 8918
About ~ I offer studio and location shoots.
I beleive in keeping your photos classy in order for you to show the upscale side.
My images are lightly retouched if at all. You have them available to you ready to use by the next day.
You get the full shoot NOT just a handful
Feel free to contact me with any questions

Through My Eyes is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #4
bcdstudios
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Kansas City, MO / Midwest Photographer: Digital Images + Custom HD Videos

Kansas City, MO photographer specializing in Digital Still Photography, Custom Retouching and VERY Discreet HD Videos (mini commercials). Take your image and business to the NEXT level! Contact me today for pricing info or to book your shoot. Private studio, professional and drama free personality and I have verified references who will vouch for my photography services. Highest Quality + ROI $$$ We have pricing to fit almost ANY budget! - Book with me on your next trip through the midwest - I will travel for the right clients!

View Full Portfolio here: http://www.bcdstudios.com

My work is: so will your clients!
bcdstudios is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:17 PM   #5
RevivalPinups
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104785
Red face

Revival Pinups Photography
Located in Chicago, IL and I travel (YEAH)
http://www.revivalpinups.com
revivalpinups@yahoo.com

I am an ex provider of 10 years who now wishes to give back to the community.... I loved the sisterhood with the other providers and offer a collaboration with them at a special rate. You get to play the art director and I offer suggestions along the way

I have over 20 years experience as a photographer, have been shooting in the music business, and fashion world for years.

I look forward to hearing from you and I can't wait to work with you!

Take care,
Lori

RevivalPinups is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:24 PM   #6
Guest053013-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Photojaz in Fort Worth Texas photojaz.com

nubileforms@gmail.com
214-699-7696

I work to make the model the point of the image. I prefer simple settings and like to work outdoors. A shoot should be a collaborative effort. Art is worth working at.

Guest053013-01 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Through My Eyes, a great idea. Will even go you one better and sticky this one and edit the title a bit. Thanks for the great idea!

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #8
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Name: Don - Dark Desires by D Photography
City, State: Houston, TX - I also visit Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Kansas City, MO on a regular basis
Email: darkdesiresproductions@gmail.c om
Phone: 281-706-0614

I provide glamor, boudoir, erotic, and fetish photography to adult entertainers in a comfortable and professional environment. I am a published professional with over 22 years experience behind the lens.

I have packages available for every budget and my studio is conveniently located 15 minutes outside of Downtown Houston.

For more samples of my work feel free to visit http://darkdesiresbyd.blogspot.com and if you would like to schedule a shoot I can be reached at 281-706-0614.

DDBD Photography is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:08 PM   #9
PhotoFantasies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm Tom. By way of introduction, I have a photo business and studio here in the Dallas Metroplex called PhotoFantasies. I am a professional photographer, not an amateur with an expensive camera, this is how I make my living, specializing in glamour photography. My work has appeared in both Playboy and Maxim Magazines, and I currently shoot for Top Floor Magazine.. a Playboy spin-off....... BUT.... More importantly, I shoot with providers and have been for over 6 years. I'm sure you have seen my work, and not known it as my photos are currently being used by over 15 ladies here on Eccie. So I know what you want, what you need, and what it takes to take your business to the next level. References are available on request from verified providers.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. in your case, maybe thousands of dollars. There is nothing wrong with the 'bathroom mirror self portraits' in your showcase.. but ad some professional photos in with it. It shows you care about your image. You only get one chance to make a first impression, so make it a good one.

Think you can't afford me?? Think again. You will be amazed at how low my rates are. I have a price package that will fit ANYONE'S needs/budget.. if not, I will work with you to find a rate that will. Simply put, I WANT your business, and will do whatever it takes to get it. I know you have choices on here, but please give my work a look. You won't regret it.

So give my sample photos a look.. if you like what you see, visit my full portfolio at:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/photofantasies

Have an AWESOME day, and I hope to hear from you soon.

tom

ACTUAL PROVIDER PHOTOS.. ALL SHOTS USED WITH USED WITH PERMISSION

PhotoFantasies is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:41 AM   #10
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm also a photographer/provider. I do all of my own photos as well...
Megan Love is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #11
redcellphoto
Valued Poster

Redcellphoto.com
Based in Dallas, TX with occasional trips to San Antonio, Austin and Houston
phone/text 972.523.0613
Email - info@redcellphoto.com
I'm a professional specializing in lingerie, swimwear and playboy style nudes. I produce magazine quality images with a 6-8 hour turn time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg composite0322rsz.jpg (645.0 KB, 693 views)
redcellphoto is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #12
Brimstone
Gaining Momentum

Thumbs up Another Dallas Photographer

I am Dante of InfernoPhoto. I am based in Dallas, TX and have a studio that is located very close to Downtown and Deep Ellum. I am a working commercial photographer and do this sort of thing on the side. I have shot for quite a few providers here and back in the ASPD days. I do not ask for trades and my rates are very affordable. My work is constantly evolving as I keep on current trends in the business.

You can see more of my work at http://www.infernophoto.com and you can email me at dante@infernophoto.com.

Cheers!

Brimstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #13
Glider
Registered Member

Default Austin Photographer

M Possible Photography
visit www.modelmayhem.com/1811851
Austin, Texas

I'm a full time shooting pro with more than 35 years of experience. I hold both a Bachelor and Master's degrees in photography.
I often shoot portfolios for professional models and those are the images I have directed you to on Model Mayhem. I am not posting images here out of respect for my clients. They get to choose where and when their image are displayed.
I'm available and inexpensive, depending on what you want and where you want to shoot it. I have some killer locations if that appeals to you or we can shoot in studio or your location of choice.
I require an initial consultation to decide such things as location, makeup, wardrobe and just to see that we get along and will be able to work together.
Glider is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:12 AM   #14
Jose Luis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Jose Luis
Dallas, TX
More Photos: www.modelmayhem.com/jose
Video Samples: www.joseluisphoto.com/joseluisphoto
jose@joseluisphoto.com
(972) 900-1815
I am one of the top working professional glamour photographers in the country today. My work is regularly published in Playboy, Hustler, Lowrider, Maxim among others. I specialize in working with new models and turning them into the top working glamour models in the industry today so I have alot of experience coaching girls who are new to modeling or posing.

I have also shot several of the top providers and have dramatically improved their business with several girls doubling their profits, rates, etc. I am not the cheapest and I am selective about whom I work with- however- I am only a small fraction of what you would expect to work with the real deal- one of top top, most widely published professional pros who can give you photos just like the magazines.

Samples: (NOTE: these are non-provider, models, but I have amazing provider samples you can view as well- please inquire)

Jose Luis is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:27 AM   #15
Meeshee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13979

Meeshee - female photographer
Meeshee Photography
Model Mayhem
meesheephotography@gmail.com
310-873-8096

I am based in Los Angeles and work exclusively with women. I have been working with providers for several years and am known to provide tons of direction during my shoots along with an unforgettable experience.

Being photographed is about letting your hair down and discovering yourself, your beauty. It's not always easy! Almost all of the ladies with whom I work report a dramatic increase in response to their photos and business.

Go here to read testimonials.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_1332.jpg (398.9 KB, 604 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_7343.jpg (370.8 KB, 603 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_1164Forum.jpg (281.7 KB, 591 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0586 B&W.jpg (340.9 KB, 584 views)
Meeshee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women