Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2019, 07:16 AM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Busts in killeen

Not sure where to put this..sex trafficong busts in killen

Bell County Arrests
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 08:26 AM   #2
Gapaladin
Registered Member

As good a place as any. Not sure just how prostitution became a synonym for "sex trafficing/human trafficing". If it were made legal, would this not remove the criminals from the equation? Would that not be better for all concerned?
Gapaladin is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 09:20 AM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gapaladin View Post
As good a place as any. Not sure just how prostitution became a synonym for "sex trafficing/human trafficing". If it were made legal, would this not remove the criminals from the equation? Would that not be better for all concerned?
Be worse. Legalized prostitution would never work in the USA and if it did would be garbage just look at NV. I've done at least ten of those brothels and over regulation is the problem, you have to appease the legislature which will include conservatives which means welcome to the world of taxes, mandatory use of condoms for oral sex, medical checks would be required all which drive cost up. Don't let those HBO series fool you ( speaking to all not you) as the girls look nothing like that. Not even close!

Pick the best places in the world for Prostitution where it is legal or exists as ' legal' in a grey area like Spain or fully legal like Germany, Thailand, even add in Brazil and Colombia. Every single one of those places is full of exploitation and pimps. Not one of those countries are the women not bound to men profiting off them although most would never know this. Heavy trafficking albeit of age women is involved and never in our lifetimes or future generations would any state in this country tolerate the exploitation of women to have a legalized system. The protection of women would come first and foremost so case for legalization already lost. Next step?

Perhaps decriminalized would work and let states determine what to do and maybe run like Canada

Sure it could be legal here just go to Nevada and check it out, pure fucking overpriced, over regulated garbage for sale. For novelty purposes great for one time though! Those places are dying too. For a reason. High prices, shit quality, too many rules and when women have to give 50% to the house who the fuck you think pays that? Men will! Ask any woman who ever worked in a NV brothel what she thought of that Dennis Hof guy and she will tell you he is one of the biggest dirtballs ever. One girl in the 90s I fucked at what was the Old Bridge Ranch formerly the mustang Ranch worked for the guy before that place tells me what a scumbag he was and so was the guy who was her boss and cheated on his taxes. I got her a job with a Chicago agency in fact and she said she never felt so free.

The USA is not poverty stricken and the countries where prostitution is legal you have cheap labor forces. Europe has an endless supply of Romanians and Bulgarians. Legal to enter the EU for them. The Asian countries and even Colombia and Brazil are pimp dominated and the girls pay big prices for the right to work as a sex worker. The naked eye just doesn't see it. Many girls have to fuck for 5-7 years in these places just to pay off the men and women too that got them from ' farm to market.'

Our only hope for a legal system w cheap prices would be to do what the Spanish do and look the other way and we bring in cheap labor from South America where there is no shortage of women but not one state legislature here would ever permit such even the most liberal ones. Women's advocacy groups wouldn't stand for the pimping and exploitation of women handing over much of their profits to men and the road from the South American poverty stricken areas to the would be legal brothels here would be no different than in other parts of the world; full of people exploiting the young girls. Besides when we have a President and border agents that won't let a poor Honduran woman in to this country with a crying child in to this country for a better life does one really think we will allow sex workers in?

We men would also pay much higher prices nothing like we pay in Thailand or Brazil or Germany etc.

I'd be all for a Canadian style model as it could work and easily. Best we can hope for here is nothing changes and nothing will change. Nor should it except for this FOSTA thing which hopefully will be challenged. Unless a guy is an idiot or a woman too stupid to find clients the system in place here today ( short of going the Canadian route) works just fine.

As to these guys arrested except for two of them the rest look like a bunch of fucking street scum; let them rot in the Bell County Jail.

For you guys who fantasize about legalized prostitution here fantasize this. Condom blowjobs. Double the price.

No thank you. Passports will get you to where you want to go
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 10:13 AM   #4
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
It has become a journalism and political synonym because the Thumpers are Puritans at heart, and the feminists can't imagine any woman would voluntarily have sex with a man.

Making it legal--or at least not illegal--would GREATLY help the ladies in the business and would help the men. But the moralist RW and LW will fight it--one of the few things they will agree on, though not agree with the logic to get there.

Every poll I have seen says the majority want it decriminalized, but politics today is not about being the voice of the people.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 10:50 AM   #5
Gapaladin
Registered Member

Years ago I was a cab driver in Green Bay, Wisconsin. I worked the night shift and after a few months I got to know the strippers and prostitutes in town... at least some of them. I knew where they lived and worked, I knew some of their real names and after a while we would have conversations just like "normal" people. For the most part, they are just like everyone else... though there were a few crazy ones. One lady that had been in the business for a couple of decades was of the opinion that decriminalization was the way to go. She'd have been quite happy to get a ticket each Monday morning, pay her fine and go back to work. She put forth the same argument I see here; that legalization would be a taxation and regulation nightmare.

It is an imperfect world we live in.
Old 05-18-2019, 12:12 PM   #6
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
that legalization would be a taxation and regulation nightmare.
for us men as well.
Smart lady you knew...

And if you get a chance while driving around Mr. Rodgers neighborhood let Aaron know that I have him in a PPR pass heavy scoring system, I traded my first round pick for him as my keepers sucked and he better perform or I am doomed since we have two keepers and my pick in the second round is last ( 24th overall) which means Rodgers needs to carry my team and I can't fuck up at 24 which is really 48 in a standard draft since 24 players get carried. I'll have to go WR/RB at 24 and 25 and hope for the best..

If he fucks up there goes $1,000 down the drain!

I think a lot of folks that want it legalized simply don't understand how it really exists behind the scenes in countries it is fully legal thus have no clue in thinking legality will work; it's a pipe dream. And as your girl said a nightmare to be and we men would pay the taxes in a trickle down manner. Even Minnesota shot it down, the most liberal state in the country perhaps or one of them. Sadly some people want something but don't understand the ramifications if it came to fruition.

Folks need to look outside the USA not in their fantasies to realize the damage that would be done to rock the current system and if you have money and can't find a hooker than you deserve to jerk off and if you are a WG and can't find a John than find a new profession...

and send us some sausages from Sheboygan so the rednecks down here can eat the best ones in the country and if you could be so kind to drive just a little south to Kenosha send down a truckload of cheese curds from the Brat Stop if it is still open

and a German teacher too, I need to get to a B1 level it looks like.. I pay well

We really need to look at the Canadian models, tweak it and might have a path to decriminalization. One other problem with legalization overlooked by the supporters is what about the black market? When prices shoot up and condoms are required by law only an idiot would think girls won't be on the street or internet either offering lower prices or to avoid taxes or working outside the laws of the states to circumvent regulations and also not wanting to work under the rules provided to them as they would offer services such as bareback blowjobs and bareback sex. The system would be cheated...
Old 05-18-2019, 01:11 PM   #7
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

@Kosher Prostitution flurishes in Reno. Much cheaper and bbbj.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 01:18 PM   #8
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
@Kosher Prostitution flurishes in Reno. Much cheaper and bbbj.
Fizly,

Are we talking Reno proper?
Assuming not talking about Moundhouse/CC or Sparks?

My friend lives in Reno, despite the legality nearby he frequents girls from the internet as well as ones that work the Peppermill, Circus Circus and the Silver Legacy too. Exact reason why legalization is wrong IMO the key points you make ' cheaper and bbbj'

I think Virginia Avenue is the street he gets other girls on and they fuck you in those sleazebag motels...

Total amount of money the government gets above?

$0.00

and on the same note floral arrangements are sold in NV legally now but many who live there buy their flowers on the black market as it is cheaper as in the dispensaries the price is higher due to taxes.

By the way I see your location, there used to be a great site called ' frugal John' out there, I once met the owner down at the Sagebrush Ranch in Moundhouse or a moderator; you all had one great site! This must have been 15-20 years ago at least
Old 05-18-2019, 01:33 PM   #9
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

You’ll never be able to fully stop it. It’s the world’s oldest profession for a reason. Most of it is done without anyone knowing. Maybe a barista is short on her credit card bill. Maybe a paralegal is saving up for a new car. There’s a myriad of reasons and these girls aren’t going to a legal brothel to meet their financial goals nor are they trafficked in any sense of the term. They are just ladies who happen to do this kind of thing on the side in her spare time.

I’m fully on board on cracking down on pimps and traffickers. Ideally tax revenue from legal services would directly fund cracking down on pimping and trafficking. However, stings like this are easy, low hanging fruit that justifies their growing annual budgets.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 04:00 PM   #10
Gapaladin
Registered Member

KosherCowboy:

In general, we see Green Bay Packers on occasion. When I was a cab driver, I took Ray Nitschke home once. He was tired and ornery. Tipped me an entire nickel! For the most part, I have been more impressed with the Packer wives than I have been with the athletes themselves. Cherry Starr is an incredible lady... and so is Beverly Lofton. As to Mr. Rodgers... didn't he die at King's Landing?

I recommend Konop Meats in Stangelville for bratwursts and other sausages, Scray Cheese for curds, although you can get cheese curds nearly anywhere in Wisconsin. Most grocery stores sell 'em.

To learn German, gehen Sie nach Deutschland!
Old 05-18-2019, 05:50 PM   #11
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post
these girls aren’t going to a legal brothel to meet their financial goals nor are they trafficked in any sense of the term. They are just ladies who happen to do this kind of thing on the side in her spare time.

Ideally tax revenue from legal services would directly fund cracking down on pimping and trafficking.
Are you referring to the girls working in the NV Ranches ?
I think I remember reading at one point that the tax revenues from prostitution in NV would go to assist victims of violence against woman, the state board of education to increase teacher's salaries and infrastructure mainly state highways. I could be wrong but not bad causes. Any legalization would certainly contain provisions that are similar and even decriminalization would require some kind of tax and I am sure some good Samaritan cause would be part of any deals reached.

The brothels in NV also pay fees to operate and for that matter brothels in countries where it is legal do as well; quite pricey too.

Quote:
gehen Sie nach Deutschland!
I do but everyone speaks English! I haven't had a need to learn it but now looks like I will. I have a 100 word vocabulary or so the 5 most important being schwanz, blasen, sperma, spritzen, muschi
Old 05-18-2019, 07:56 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its sad when unwilling or underaged gals get involved in the equasion.....but sex sells and sells good,so some "evil" people will take advantage of "innocent" others just to make the bucks.
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 08:31 PM   #13
Fizley
Valued Poster

@ KoserCowboy: Yes Reno proper. The cat houses in Moundhouse are rip offs, cover everything, arrogant ladies, and your willing to drop $1000 (house takes 50%,plus gov fees) ladies get about he going rate in most areas. About the only thing I do is go and have a beer at the bar and watch the ladies. Cheap entertainment!

I go to Reno for business every month. My home is in Sacramento, and rarely hobby close to home anymore. However, Reno is much better (not on the level of Dallas), but $240 gets you most of the acronyms. The downside is the selection is fairly limited with lots of UTR Ladies.
Old 05-18-2019, 09:35 PM   #14
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
@ KoserCowboy: Yes Reno proper. The cat houses in Moundhouse are rip offs, cover everything, arrogant ladies, and your willing to drop $1000 (house takes 50%,plus gov fees) ladies get about he going rate in most areas. .
I gave up on those houses as well. I never went to those ones in Elko or the ones half way in between LV and Reno all the truckers go to but I did the Chicken Ranch, Sherries down in Pahrump and the Old Bridge in Sparks and the MLBR as well as all those across the street but down the highway a few kilometers from the MLBR. I liked one in there, it was either Kitty's or the Kit-Kat it was Hoff's discount brothel. I got my cheapest service there was like $200 and probably by far the best of any session at a ranch out there and the most I paid was $600 and $800 at the Chicken Ranch and at the MLBR. Complete ripoffs.

But I have to say I have no regrets having tried them and I also went to that one Madame Butterlies in the middle of Buttfuck, NV

Yes, everything covered, all these folks who want legalized prostitution certainly better love covered blowjobs because there is no way any state in this country would ever come close to passing anything to legalize this game w/o provisions of ' all activities will be covered.'

I certainly will not pay $500+ for the use of a plastic bag. I can buy a plastic bag at fucking HEB for 50 cents, wrap it around my dick with some lubricant and jerk off and cum in the bag for the same feeling! For $450.50 less
Old 05-18-2019, 10:51 PM   #15
Fizley
Valued Poster

@ KoserCowboy, everyone should try them once. While I never Paid $200 at the houses, the least I was able to get was $400 (covered) for half and half. To get that rate, I walked in the door at 10am and all the ladies were board.

Last year I stopped at the moon light bunny ranch. The ladies lined up as I was rung into building. I excused myself to the bar and several ladies followed me over. They were all dressed with minimal clothes. A blonde introduced herself, she was wearing a silky chemise that was Lacy and had spaghetti straps. She had me considering taking the plunge. Little head saw her nipples pointing thru and I agreed to take a tour which ended in her room. Starting rate was $2500 for an hour. Advised that was not feasible for me and started to get up. She gave me her best offer of $950 for an hour. Declined. Then she wanted a $100 tip for the tour. Gathered my stuff and left.

This spring I stopped again, this time in the evening. I went to the bar and some ladies introduced themselves and I would tell them I'm married and just stopped by for a beer. That worked well and it was busy enough they left me alone. It was a lot of fun to watch the guys come in, select from the lineup, and head back to the room. Definitely worth the $9 for the budlight.

Last year their was a public vote to close them down, but it didn't pass.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women