Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2019, 02:35 PM   #196
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You call it a "skill"? How hard is it to hit the quote button, then stick your comment in without fucking up the quote?

He needs to work on a lot of things!

yeah, he wasn't careful on where he deleted somethings.

he deleted the bracket that would have retained the quote.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 06:57 AM   #197
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You call it a "skill"? How hard is it to hit the quote button, then stick your comment in without fucking up the quote?

He needs to work on a lot of things!
I guess if I spent a lot more time on the site posting thousands of comments I could reach your level of expertise. Fuck that I have a life to live!
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 07:17 AM   #198
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So you willingly admit to your severe case of congenital myopia.

A REAL and legitimate investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election would have thoroughly examined hildebeest's Russian operatives, their ties to the Kremlin and how they contributed to the origin of the Steele dossier.

FTFY
So now you’re going to attack my eyesight 😂
Like I said , I don’t give a shit what Clinton is accused of. I choose to ignore it like you choose to ignore the facts and evidence in volume two of the Mueller report.
Old 05-20-2019, 08:38 AM   #199
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Like I said , I don’t give a shit what Clinton is accused of. I choose to ignore it like you choose to ignore the facts and evidence in volume two of the Mueller report.
And you ignore the fact that Mueller didn’t indict Trump of anything. A prosecutors job is to indict or not. Mueller chose NOT.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 09:02 AM   #200
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is the RELEVANT part of the Mueller report you so blindly refuse to see:

Quote:
"[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

"... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime...”

Hence, you're just sputtering bullshit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 03:38 PM   #201
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is the RELEVANT part of the Mueller report you so blindly refuse to see:

Hence, you're just sputtering bullshit.
You sure that’s in the Mueller report...that looks copied and pasted from the Barr Exoneration Letter.
Did you hear a fed court ruled against the Lying Looney for release of financial records .. plus Douche Bank has some folks looking into their business practices because of the trump-Kushner accounts. But you’re still winning😂

No need to correct me on Douche 😎
Old 05-20-2019, 04:17 PM   #202
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
But you’re still winning😂
Trump certainly is. No charges levied for collusion or obstruction and the Mueller report is certainly losing steam pretty much across the board as can be said by the new/renewed efforts to go after financial records/etc., which as the several bombshells(first from MadCow on Trump taxes, and the latest NYT 30 year old tax fizzle) have shown don't seem to prove anything either.

But please continue to enlighten us on your "facts" where Trump is being taken down.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 05:18 PM   #203
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You sure that’s in the Mueller report...that looks copied and pasted from the Barr Exoneration Letter.
Did you hear a fed court ruled against the Lying Looney for release of financial records .. plus Douche Bank has some folks looking into their business practices because of the trump-Kushner accounts. But you’re still winning��

No need to correct me on Douche ��
That you're questioning the bottom-line findings of the Mueller report explains why you're having a problem comprehending the Mueller report ... that and your uncalled for braggadacio about being an expert on douching.
Old 05-20-2019, 05:59 PM   #204
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

WHITE HOUSE BLASTED BY LEGAL EXPERTS FOR BLOCKING DON MCGAHN TESTIMONY: 'THIS IS WHAT MOB BOSSES DO'

https://www.newsweek.com/white-house...bpoena-1430750

Quote:
One option that’s been floated by House Democrats to compel Trump officials to comply with their congressional probes and subpoenas is to bundle contempt citations into a single House floor vote where, if passed, it would then give Congress the power to issue fines and jail individuals through inherent contempt. A power afforded to Congress, inherent contempt has not been used in more than 80 years.

The DOJ is in his majesty's pockes.
The begining of the end? Or the end of the beginning?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 08:29 PM   #205
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061498352]That you're questioning the bottom-line findings of the Mueller report explains why you're having a problem comprehending the Mueller report ... that and your uncalled for braggadacio about being an expert on douching. [/QUOTE

I question the Barr exoneration letter where you obviously posted a fragment of the paragraph where it appears in the Mueller report. Barr used that cherry picked sentence to aide in his coverup.
BTW the House intelligence committee just released Cohen behind closed doors testimony. He claims he had 15 conversations with Jay Sekelow regarding trump tower Moscow and that he was instructed to lie to Congress. But Mango Mussolini calls Cohen a liar and a rat so I assume that’s case closed for trumpeters.
Old 05-20-2019, 08:47 PM   #206
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=Jaxson66;1061498749]
Quote:
That you're questioning the bottom-line findings of the Mueller report explains why you're having a problem comprehending the Mueller report ... that and your uncalled for braggadacio about being an expert on douching. [/QUOTE

I question the Barr exoneration letter where you obviously posted a fragment of the paragraph where it appears in the Mueller report. Barr used that cherry picked sentence to aide in his coverup.
BTW the House intelligence committee just released Cohen behind closed doors testimony. He claims he had 15 conversations with Jay Sekelow regarding trump tower Moscow and that he was instructed to lie to Congress. But Mango Mussolini calls Cohen a liar and a rat so I assume that’s case closed for trumpeters.
Glad you brought that up.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/house-demo...224502259.html

here's your dilemma. ... "When is a liar not a liar?" who knows!

BAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Cohen claims that Trump's lawyers edited his testimony. Cohen had zero problem with it then. that he has a problem with it now is because he's a liar trying to lie his way into a lessor sentence, or was at the time since he's in jail now.

there is nothing illegal about Sekulow editing the statements. nothing. unless Cohen is the stupidest lawyer ever he knows perfectly well anyone with a brain consults a lawyer prior to their testimony and they tell their client what to say and what NOT to say.

this is why in many cases even in Congressional testimony the witness has .. wait for it ... A LAWYER PRESENT THAT WHISPERS IN THEIR EAR BEFORE THEY SPEAK.

now we all know that the left is so desperate to get Trump that they overlook this fact. Even their own witnesses HAVE LAWYERS WHISPERING IN THEIR EAR.

this is why they allow counsel to be present.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 09:07 PM   #207
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
"It is simply not fathomable that a Constitution that grants Congress the power to remove a President for reasons including criminal behavior would deny Congress the power to investigate him for unlawful conduct — past or present — even without formally opening an impeachment inquiry," U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta wrote in a lengthy opinion Monday afternoon.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 09:09 PM   #208
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those lines are verbatim in the Mueller report. Aren't you aware of that fact at this late date? Or is MSNBC misinformation pablum all that sustains you these days?
Old 05-21-2019, 07:39 AM   #209
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those lines are verbatim in the Mueller report. Aren't you aware of that fact at this late date? Or is MSNBC misinformation pablum all that sustains you these days?
Below is the complete sentence which Barr cherry picked for his exoneration letter. It’s a conclusion on so called collusion not Obstruction of Justice.

Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Fact...Putin’s jailhouse punk committed Obstruction and his day of reckoning is coming.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:04 AM   #210
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Below is the complete sentence which Barr cherry picked for his exoneration letter. It’s a conclusion on so called collusion not Obstruction of Justice.

Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Fact...Putin’s jailhouse punk committed Obstruction and his day of reckoning is coming.
Fact, Mueller didn’t indict Trump on Obstruction charges. Barr and Rosenstein didn’t charge Trump with Obstruction. The fact of the matter is that case is closed. There is zero legal case anymore. I suggest you badger your congressman to proceed with impeachment. That’s the only avenue for Trump haters like yourself. Proceed with caution. Pelosi is. She knows it would die in the Senate.
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women