Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > The Sandbox - Nebraska
The Sandbox - Nebraska The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2023, 05:34 PM   #1
Vickyluce
Traveling Fun Box

User ID: 317517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Poem—- Tis the season!

Just a friendly reminder, we are real people too!

We take the time you to fit you into our daily conversation, and y’all wonder , why. we can be grumpy at times,

Wish men , could spend a day in our shoes, just to see if you can handle ,

scam texts,
time waster,
rudeness,
negotiators,
no call/no shows ,
demands and some of the requests, when it plainly says what we are interested in, AND what we are not interested in.

NOT ALL OF US ARE THE SAME ! We all have different, personalities, likes and dislikes,

Most of all stop comparing us to so-and-so,
because we are not like so-and-so.

Phew tiny rant over .

I would love to hear about, your experiences, from male and female. Have you experienced, any of this .
Vickyluce is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 06:11 PM   #2
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

It would be nice if we had the same menu for GFE, I swear everyone has a different definition.

Same for PSE, seems quite a few different definitions.

My big one is providers want deposits. I can understand why, but when you have never met a provider it seems more like a scam paying a deposit for an initial meeting.

I would like it if providers would not take deposits on a first time if under 90 minutes in appt time. If the person cancels with less than 24 hours notice you would charge full deposit price to schedule a second time.

It would also be nice if guys didn't expect too much on a first meeting on the menu. Kissing, BBBJ, and DATY should be automatic with GFE, and chemistry between people makes a difference. Part of the fun is just getting to meet new people.

I also think it would be nice if providers enjoy your company they would offer a repeat customer discount since part of the stress of screening is gone.

For the most part I think people just need to try and put themselves in the other persons shoes and think about the stress of first time meetings from the other side.

I find myself staying away from providers under 30, just because some wisdom comes with maturity.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 08:27 PM   #3
Vickyluce
Traveling Fun Box

User ID: 317517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Totally agree!!! I will travel up to 2 1/2 hours , any drive time more then 45m one direction, is a 2hr minimum, and a 20 deposit, just in case, I end up going on a bogus ride, it only happened to me one time, ever since then , I require 20 deposit, majority of the time my , new potential friend/friends , will opt out of it, bite the bullet, and make the drive down to see me, that is one of the things that , I pass on never ever, do a deposit because you don’t know the person and sometimes you really can’t even trust your regular provider , I say that, because you never really know what’s going on in our lives, but I am known in the G.I. area , VERY well to come through, I have held UP MY END OF THE BARGAIN , MANY TIMES , I actually have a good reputation , some of my friends have been connecting with me on and off ,several times over the years, because , I thrive on having the return friend , just to make sure that we are safe in this jungle, I offer great customer service & conversation, no rushing, I’m 40, surprised !!!I have never heard from you, I believe in my personal opinion, most of these scamming so-called providers are from overseas, don’t get me wrong. There are a lot of Americans doing this as well, but that is just not my cuppa tea. I pretty much know about every single provider in my area because, I talk to people… that I meet on a personal level , will tell me whatever, I want to know about another provider, I even know who the rip off queen is in my area, There is actually two of them, one of them, I recommended a gentleman to one of them , because I do not see anybody under 40 and guess what she did. She did scammer deposit , poor guy was 27., that really could of screwed up my reputation, I would’ve never known if he didn’t call me back, and say don’t ever recommend so and so again, crazy part is she had good reviews and I know somebody who actually knows her, from now on I just keep my damn mouth shut and say I don’t know anybody, another thing , I recommend is always GOOGLE , the phone number or email associated with the provider that you are interested in seeing, thank you so much for your response,
Vickyluce is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 04:32 AM   #4
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

It seems to me the hobby has changed in the last 5 years. Covid really screwed things up, and the one ruling that came out about 5 years ago changed the way a lot of websites operate as well.

Thanks for the post, I think it is always good to hear from providers in a thoughtful way about some of the issues you face.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 07:51 AM   #5
runnerroad
Registered Member

Ditto. I have become such a paranoid bastard regarding LEO. In recent years, I have been left to go out to Elko, NV. Sadly, I leave with far less money in my pocket and a less satisfying experience. I would much rather support the locals. It’s a “me” problem. I know with proper research, the risk is low, but it’s not zero.
runnerroad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women