Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2018, 07:42 PM   #286
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Again, WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU PUT ALL LIBERALS IN THE SAME BOAT???
Yeah Ellen... why do you do that? I mean, how would YOU feel if someone smeared you and 63 million other Trump voters with the same broad brush by calling y'all "deplorable"?

Quote:
Did you check out the validity of the meme? .... I searched as much as I could and could find NOTHING that would indicate that the meme is real. So your picture seems to not be worth a single word, let alone a thousand words.

So please check up on the meme since you posted it and either find validation or come back and tell us it is not true.
Ummm, pssst speedy... it's a joke! Spoof. Satire. Don't take everything so literally, ok? I mean, wtf is wrong with you liberals anyway? Dontcha have any sense of humor???

Oooops!

Did I just dump all you scowling, humorless buzzkills in the SAME BOAT again?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 08:35 PM   #287
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah Ellen... why do you do that? I mean, how would YOU feel if someone smeared you and 63 million other Trump voters with the same broad brush by calling y'all "deplorable"?

Ummm, pssst speedy... it's a joke! Don't take everything so literally, ok? I mean, wtf is wrong with you liberals anyway? Dontcha have any sense of humor???

Oooops!

Did I just dump all you scowling, humorless buzzkills in the SAME BOAT again?

Here's a fact. On Facebook I do not talk politics. However, I do read political memes posted by others. I have "corrected" about 25 memes as being at least misleading and at the most factually incorrect. 24 of the 25 memes have been anti-Democratic/Liberal. Maybe I simply have more Conservative/Republican friends than Liberal/Democratic. So excuse me for being a little bit sensitive to people posting memes which put down Liberals/Democrats.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 08:50 PM   #288
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
My apologies. I shouldn't put you in the same category as Yussup. No, that was just a sarcastic meme. It was Twitter that went nuts with Trump drinking out of a straw. My point is - the overwhelming message from the left is to bash Trump - that's it-that is all they have--and it's tiring.
I've said it before. Trump brings so much on himself with his lies and misinformation. Hey, I went through 8 years of Obama-bashing. It's still going on. The difference is Obama didn't give people so much fodder with which to come after him. Now Trump has Giuliani, whom I respected after 9/11, making a fool of himself on an almost daily basis which reflects on Trump.

How many times have I said that Trump's constant tweets are NOT beneficial to him. He goes on these ridiculous tirades and people laugh at him.

Forget the constant deriding of Trump. We will find out on November 6th how the country feels about Trump and his accomplishments or lack thereof.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:55 PM   #289
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Totally agree - we will find out in November. I can't wait - summer is taking forever to get thru!!

Quote:
I've said it before. Trump brings so much on himself with his lies and misinformation. Hey, I went through 8 years of Obama-bashing. It's still going on. The difference is Obama didn't give people so much fodder with which to come after him. Now Trump has Giuliani, whom I respected after 9/11, making a fool of himself on an almost daily basis which reflects on Trump.

How many times have I said that Trump's constant tweets are NOT beneficial to him. He goes on these ridiculous tirades and people laugh at him.

Forget the constant deriding of Trump. We will find out on November 6th how the country feels about Trump and his accomplishments or lack thereof.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 10:17 AM   #290
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I have "corrected" about 25 memes as being at least misleading and at the most factually incorrect... So excuse me for being a little bit sensitive to people posting memes which put down Liberals/Democrats.
Seriously? You're fly-specking the "factual" basis of Facebook memes? Sounds like you need to get a life, speedy. Spend more time at the gym. Take yoga classes. Go on a cruise or something. When I see a meme I usually laugh. Whether it's clever or stupid, pointed or baseless, liberal or conservative. That's the way normal people react. Now go to your safe room, ok?
Old 08-01-2018, 12:15 PM   #291
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
So excuse me for being a little bit sensitive to people posting memes which put down Liberals/Democrats.

Hey speedy... what do you think of Dixon Diaz?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8506538&type=1

Old 08-01-2018, 02:16 PM   #292
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I couldn't help myself..
Old 08-01-2018, 02:22 PM   #293
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's Yussup on the right,btw.
Old 08-01-2018, 06:40 PM   #294
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
... Me, on the other hand, I'm a yuuuuuuuuge Trump supporter so that makes me a rebel down here.
If you are from south of the Mason-Dixon line, you are a Rebel. That would make you a "yuuuuuuuuge" Yankee supporter.

Quote:
You are most welcome to post on this forum. I'm actually looking forward to your FIRST post that actually adds something to a political conversation.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 07:35 PM   #295
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=lustylad;1060781933]Seriously? You're fly-specking the "factual" basis of Facebook memes? Sounds like you need to get a life, speedy. Spend more time at the gym. Take yoga classes. Go on a cruise or something. When I see a meme I usually laugh. Whether it's clever or stupid, pointed or baseless, liberal or conservative. That's the way normal people react. Now go to your safe room, ok?[/QUOTE

Political memes are put out to attempt to influence people to think a certain way. Very rarely work but I take exception to memes that either distort facts or lie altogether.

If you don't like what I say, then too bad. If you want to laugh, then do so. I laugh at memes that are comical. When lies are posted I correct them before anyone starts believing them.

And since you know nothing about my life, you can stay silent about that too.
Old 08-02-2018, 03:26 AM   #296
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 03:27 AM   #297
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Old 08-02-2018, 03:29 AM   #298
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Old 08-02-2018, 03:41 AM   #299
Little Monster
Valued Poster

As I have demonstrated memes are way too easy to post. Actual thought & facts are much harder. That is something the Asshole supporters will NEVER understand. They have gotten their asses handed to them Royally since he has been elected, and yet their response has remained the same...."Fake News".

When they get their ignorant asses beat in beat in November will their reply be "Fake Results"??

No, it won't, it will "smear campaign" which is exactly what they did in the first place. The only difference is they have a much harder time dealing with getting fed their own medicine. Trump is a "Lame Duck" President if there ever was one. Sorry Ignorant Fucks but your time in office is numbered.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:47 AM   #300
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Mmmmmmmm, the anticipation is delicious. Alas, we must wait until November to see who the winner will be.. ***sigh***

Meanwhile-back at the ranch......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
As I have demonstrated memes are way too easy to post. Actual thought & facts are much harder. That is something the Asshole supporters will NEVER understand. They have gotten their asses handed to them Royally since he has been elected, and yet their response has remained the same...."Fake News".

When they get their ignorant asses beat in beat in November will their reply be "Fake Results"??

No, it won't, it will "smear campaign" which is exactly what they did in the first place. The only difference is they have a much harder time dealing with getting fed their own medicine. Trump is a "Lame Duck" President if there ever was one. Sorry Ignorant Fucks but your time in office is numbered.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women