Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-08-2019, 11:08 AM   #136
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I'm I to understand that the old site is no longer available at all?
RIP Indy's

It was a great site at one time but it always had it's cliques.
ASPD was the best site of all time.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:20 PM   #137
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
ASPD was the best site of all time.
I dunno. It was certainly the first website I used to hobby. Made things easier for sure. It’s shortcoming was they didn’t have galleries. That’s the main reason Indy’s took off.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:32 PM   #138
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I considered seeing DG many times, hot body and decent reviews on tos. Never made the plunge due to the holier-than-thou attitude backed up by that “natural beauty” tattoo. Vanity is a huge turnoff imo. I’ve seen plenty of great looking chicks out there, none of them were inclined to stamp it on their tits though.

Thought I remembered galleries on aspd?
Old 02-08-2019, 02:47 PM   #139
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I considered seeing DG many times, hot body and decent reviews on tos. Never made the plunge due to the holier-than-thou attitude backed up by that “natural beauty” tattoo. Vanity is a huge turnoff imo. I’ve seen plenty of great looking chicks out there, none of them were inclined to stamp it on their tits though.

Thought I remembered galleries on aspd?
*eye roll* you'd rather see Billy Bob Joe or Tyrone across her tits and ass? Pretty low blow buddy. Ladies have the right to do as we wish with our bodies. If you don't like it go kick rocks don't take stabs.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:52 PM   #140
himzert
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
*eye roll* you'd rather see Billy Bob Joe or Tyrone across her tits and ass? Pretty low blow buddy. Ladies have the right to do as we wish with our bodies. If you don't like it go kick rocks don't take stabs.
Who said he’d rather that? And it’s certainly reasonable to think someone who describes herself that way, be it a tattoo or a damn T-shirt, might be a bit conceited.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:01 PM   #141
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by himzert View Post
Who said he’d rather that? And it’s certainly reasonable to think someone who describes herself that way, be it a tattoo or a damn T-shirt, might be a bit conceited.
No one is perfect. How do you know it's not like having a prayer, strength, sober, strong, beautiful... Inked on? Pretty bold to assume it's vanity. I have a friend that has "BEAUTIFUL" inked across her chest for inner peace. She wants tons of plastic surgery and was a cutter. When she's depressed she looks at it and says "I am beautiful! I will be okay!". It's the furthest thing from vanity that I can think of. Don't jump to conclusions.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:32 PM   #142
dankster
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

We should end women's suffrage
Old 02-08-2019, 03:58 PM   #143
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
She can tattoo whatever the fuck she wants, wherever the fuck she wants. Some guys might be into it, I’m not, so I’ll spend my money elsewhere. I don’t give a fraction of a fuck if you like my reasoning. It’s my expenditure, and therefore my decision.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:19 PM   #144
aguyiknow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Good for your friend, wonderful that it helps her and sounds like a swell tattoo)statement.

However in this case, given what many know about the lady in question, it is more than reasonable to assume that it is vanity in that case.

Heck, I was turned off by the captions she puts on her own photographs, every one of them is some variation of oh my God I am so f****** hot look how hot I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
No one is perfect. How do you know it's not like having a prayer, strength, sober, strong, beautiful... Inked on? Pretty bold to assume it's vanity. I have a friend that has "BEAUTIFUL" inked across her chest for inner peace. She wants tons of plastic surgery and was a cutter. When she's depressed she looks at it and says "I am beautiful! I will be okay!". It's the furthest thing from vanity that I can think of. Don't jump to conclusions.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:19 PM   #145
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
She can tattoo whatever the fuck she wants, wherever the fuck she wants. Some guys might be into it, I’m not, so I’ll spend my money elsewhere. I don’t give a fraction of a fuck if you like my reasoning. It’s my expenditure, and therefore my decision.
I'm sure no one is losing sleep over your decision sugar britches. The beauty of the hobby is that there's an ass for every seat. There are multiple sites going up and down every day. Girls in and out or dead every day. Guys lined up or exiting every day. It's all just a drop of water in the ocean.
Old 02-08-2019, 06:32 PM   #146
mydixywrecked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I've never seen a " fat and proud of it " tattoo or "I conquered my addiction" I'm pretty sure it vanity.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:40 PM   #147
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

I was introduced to hobbying through ASPD and then I discovered Indys. At one point, I loved Indys. I'd check the board everyday and look forward to seeing new girls. I saw most of my providers solely through Indys for many years.

When things started to go downhill I transitioned to this site, eros, amps, and agencies. I was looking through saved pms I had on the old Indys site last week (before it went offline) and it brought back quite a few good memories. Many of the guys I would exchange hofo with have moved on or retired. I'll miss those hobbyist hofo exchanges, but at least many of them have transitioned here.
Site shutdown probably for the best as it had become a shitshow.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:03 PM   #148
fireman190
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7 View Post
Ya you sound pissy I have one goal using this site and tos,find chicks who are cool and not get us n trouble. I was asking the forums opinion on it, no need for all this bashing and nonsense. State your opinion and move on. It leaves less room and confidence for anyone new to post. And from the
Looks from this thread , we need it.
Use SA.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:45 AM   #149
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydixywrecked View Post
I've never seen a " fat and proud of it " tattoo or "I conquered my addiction" I'm pretty sure it vanity.
Then you've never been to a bbw convention haha. I've seen thousands of tattoos along those lines. I'm fat and proud, I just don't have it tattooed on myself
I will miss how much easier indys made it to screen. I'll also miss getting all hot and bothered reading the reviews.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:53 AM   #150
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll always miss the old Indy's, I made a lot of good friends there.

The ladies will go wherever they can get the most attention, some have come here but more have already been here for a while.
They just read and research. Sometimes placing an update of their plans, sometimes not.

The overall " Bro's vs hoes" mentality that pervades this site is a huge turnoff for a number of ladies though.

Oh, and ASPD most certainly had a place for ladies to put up pictures. I had quite a few up back when I first joined it.

As for limiting ladies to update their plans once a week, IMHO it's actually a good thing.
It does eliminate the desperate three times a day ads.. AND
If a girl can't plan out a week in advance she's not doing it right.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women