Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2013, 12:09 PM   #1
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Free Hernandez

Any comments on Maurkice Pouncey's hat? Yeah, I know he apologized...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
pghbill314
Valued Poster

Get rid of him.
pghbill314 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:38 PM   #3
burghman1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Typical thug mentality that is so prevalent amongst NFL players.
burghman1969 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:57 PM   #4
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I have no fucking Idea on why he did it but they live in another world , Hernandez was a millionaire and shot people because he could not trust his gangster friends so you expect pouncey to have good common sense out of the same background.Do you really think Mike Adams was just standing by his truck at 3 am. Traveon Martin had time to run home but he chose to fight a pussy with a gun
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:32 AM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

You don't win football games with nice guys. Ernie Holmes is one of my ATFs.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:36 AM   #6
loneshark
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You don't win football games with nice guys. Ernie Holmes is one of my ATFs.
I guess in a way you are right once the admissions standards were lowered for collage athletics they let in all the athletically inclined thugs it went from student athlete to big business and money and winning nothing wrong with that.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:40 AM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

The problem with the last 15 yrs of football or any pro athlete Grouo is many are inner city kids who think guns make you tough. What happened to a good ol beatdown instead of point n shoot. Zero value for life or consequences. Shame on the nfl for allowing them to remain in the league after this crap. Look at all the gun issues these thugs have that make nothing but a distraction to the game. I say boot em out. You get involved in drugs or gun issues or rape etc. sayonara. How these guys keep coming back like Buress? Google nfl player shoots, and the results are ridiculous. Too much money, thug life, and too little smarts and bravery. My 2 cents
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:15 AM   #8
loneshark
Valued Poster

The NFL is the problem they need real drug testing their testing policy is a farce, random testing secret results. Players should get tested once or twice a month taken out of there pay check. Do you really think they get big and strong without taking something. How many do some type of drug. Holmes was caught buying but never tested positive for drugs until a later test LOL.

I think it will come to a head when an NFL thug shoots another player in the locker room which will be sooner than later

Players don't have to be responsible they have agents and reps paying there bills and taking there money so all they do is live the thug life
Old 07-20-2013, 04:29 PM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I know Pouncy played with Hernandez at U. of Florida but I wouldn't put him in the same hard-core gangbanger-thug category. I'd like to think he put on the hat after a few drinks as a joke or a satire thing. I don't know the full story and nobody is talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
The NFL is the problem they need real drug testing their testing policy is a farce, random testing secret results. Players should get tested once or twice a month taken out of there pay check. Do you really think they get big and strong without taking something. How many do some type of drug. Holmes was caught buying but never tested positive for drugs until a later test LOL.
Remember back in the '80s - didn't the Chicago Bears fine William ("the Refrigerator") Perry for being over 300 pounds? Today the NFL has over 500 players who weigh more than that. If you're a lineman, there are no limits anymore. So whaddaya think - Is it drugs or are the players just eating a lot more? :-)
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #10
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

It's both genetics and "supplements". However outside of Ray Lewis, I don't think most of the enhanced guys are the problem. It's the littler guys who would be 185 regularly who take a few enhancements to be 220/ those guys end up with little man syndrome and have the chip that only a gun makes them feel like they got a big enuuf dick. I think the real thing is psych evaluations to vett out the crazys. But then 1/2 the nfl would be sidelined. The owners think of it only as a money business. I don't know how you fix that.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:48 AM   #11
loneshark
Valued Poster

I think most supplements make you over aggressive plus the one dirty factor no one talks about is what the doctors are allow to shoot you up with before the game for pain then you need more and more the stars must play for the betters why do you think they have a Injury list its the point spread.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women