Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 518
MoneyManMatt 484
daaaaaman 446
Still Looking 399
honest_abe 361
Jon Bon 355
Harley Diablo 326
samcruz 303
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
lupegarland 277
mriley000 232
BobbyMann 227
Chung Tran 226
dominos 226
Top Posters
DallasRain61920
Yssup Rider46411
pyramider45645
LexusLover43973
gman4443964
WTF37834
Still Looking35944
Mokoa35602
offshoredrilling35464
biomed134669
Mojojo33084
Chica Chaser31135
I B Hankering30037
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28730
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2019, 07:02 AM   #1
normalguy21
Valued Poster
 
normalguy21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 6, 2014
Location: Central time zone
Posts: 3,457
Encounters: 29
Smile What could getting FEMDOMED do for a guy ?

Just like the title says .


What does it take to get a hot chic who is into it and is a total deviant pervert ?


I need my eyes ,ass and wtf ever opened up and like it.


So any contractors seeing this that can be a real BITCH and know how to use a real strapon by real here is a example



https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...=21&ajaxhist=0


And totally gets the whole latex cat suite -nipple clamp, shiny satin panties -cock ring -sissy thing ?



If so let me know cuz it sounds like something i need to try .
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:05 AM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account
 
Ms. Athena's Avatar
 
User ID: 78702
Join Date: Apr 15, 2011
Location: Humble/Woodlands/Spring
My Bio Page
Posts: 3,360
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

It will free your inner slut.....lol
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:35 AM   #3
bob j
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 5, 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 18
Encounters: 4
Default

Oh yes! She's the one.
bob j is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:40 AM   #4
normalguy21
Valued Poster
 
normalguy21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 6, 2014
Location: Central time zone
Posts: 3,457
Encounters: 29
Default

My inner slut needs freed and Plugged at the same time



https://stalkerbee.com/


https://www.amazon.com/Master-Cram-B...c&sr=1-22&th=1


https://www.amazon.com/Master-Cram-B...c&sr=1-22&th=1


https://www.amazon.com/Eden-Extra-Th...1&s=hpc&sr=1-1


https://www.amazon.com/Sissy-Boy-Fem...ateway&sr=8-54
https://www.amazon.com/Sissy-Feminiz...der_1094621943


Ant gals want to try ?
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:49 AM   #5
DallasRain
Hell's Redneck Rockstar
 
DallasRain's Avatar
 
User ID: 3067
Join Date: Dec 27, 2009
Location: Private incall in Springfield Mo..but travel the south & midwest regularly
My Bio Page
Posts: 61,920
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Yesss MsAthena is the bestest!

I was told by one of my guys...inner slut comes out and you feel exhilerated and renewed
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:57 AM   #6
redbeard087
Valued Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 11, 2015
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 276
Encounters: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Yesss MsAthena is the bestest!

I was told by one of my guys...inner slut comes out and you feel exhilerated and renewed
100% accurate and speaking from experience Dallas was the one who awoke my inner slut. Been loving it ever since.

Best I can describe it is this: Being a Dom is a full on endorphin high, it's a massive ego boost and makes me get this natural high I can't begin to describe.

But if I want to cum, and I mean just full force lose control down and dirty get off cum, I have to be the sub.
redbeard087 is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:11 AM   #7
DallasRain
Hell's Redneck Rockstar
 
DallasRain's Avatar
 
User ID: 3067
Join Date: Dec 27, 2009
Location: Private incall in Springfield Mo..but travel the south & midwest regularly
My Bio Page
Posts: 61,920
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

I am usually the dominant one in playtime but i do swiych out and give control to the gent as i see fit

Now on my mfm and mmf playtimes..i am the sub..daddys good lil slut

Hell yeah red..yre a blast...and mr op is too

Yall gtta go get ya sum Athena
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:30 AM   #8
redbeard087
Valued Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 11, 2015
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 276
Encounters: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I am usually the dominant one in playtime but i do swiych out and give control to the gent as i see fit

Now on my mfm and mmf playtimes..i am the sub..daddys good lil slut

Hell yeah red..yre a blast...and mr op is too

Yall gtta go get ya sum Athena
I wish I could lol.
redbeard087 is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:16 PM   #9
normalguy21
Valued Poster
 
normalguy21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 6, 2014
Location: Central time zone
Posts: 3,457
Encounters: 29
Default

I have been saving $ since the first of the year .was going to buy big ticket item and pay cash for it .

CHANGE OF PLANS

I'm going to find me a Dominatrix that does something like weekend retreats in a well equipped dungeon to test the waters and see what I'm into and like .
Then I would like to possibly be a live in sub as I pay the Bill's and ? Etc etc for a month to a dom provider that would for sure keep me in the mix of activities of sucking ,fucking,pegging ,dressing,and other related kinky deviant shit.

So fuck buying another truck for cash i want to experience some things ,and some things in my ass also and I'm ready to do it.

So who the fuck is going to step up to the plate [my ass] and take charge ?

Come out come out where ever you are !
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:59 PM   #10
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!
 
melannie_star's Avatar
 
User ID: 168221
Join Date: Dec 26, 2012
Location: anywhere I want
My Bio Page
Posts: 2,537
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

First of all Never even or odd
I like your signature line.

Secondly, I am Sweet,Fun,and Corrupted..
a Switch..
Though I have everything in my Closet to make you blush and pout at the same time, I would recommend the experience you are looking for to be in a well equipped dungeon.. but feel free to contact me if interested.

I personally, have accompanied my partner to a red room
if you are into that.
melannie_star is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:21 PM   #11
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account
 
Ms. Athena's Avatar
 
User ID: 78702
Join Date: Apr 15, 2011
Location: Humble/Woodlands/Spring
My Bio Page
Posts: 3,360
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

The hobby is about living the fantasy a hour or two at a time. Living in is a Lifestyle ...try FetLife.com
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 05:52 AM   #12
H5678J
Premium Access
 
H5678J's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2, 2017
Location: A Galaxy Far, Far Away
Posts: 449
Encounters: 42
Default fetlife

Definitely join and explore fetlife.com It is a great site to use and explore kinks, events and people in in your area. It is a great knowledge resource.
H5678J is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 07:02 AM   #13
strapme84
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 21, 2018
Location: Houston
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H5678J View Post
Definitely join and explore fetlife.com It is a great site to use and explore kinks, events and people in in your area. It is a great knowledge resource.

This this and oh yeah DallasRain and MsAthena as your guides will really awaken the sissy submissive in you
strapme84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 11:16 AM   #14
Jesone
Premium Access
 
Jesone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 12, 2010
Location: Dallas
Posts: 138
Encounters: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalguy21 View Post
I have been saving $ since the first of the year .was going to buy big ticket item and pay cash for it .

CHANGE OF PLANS

I'm going to find me a Dominatrix that does something like weekend retreats in a well equipped dungeon to test the waters and see what I'm into and like .
Then I would like to possibly be a live in sub as I pay the Bill's and ? Etc etc for a month to a dom provider that would for sure keep me in the mix of activities of sucking ,fucking,pegging ,dressing,and other related kinky deviant shit.

So fuck buying another truck for cash i want to experience some things ,and some things in my ass also and I'm ready to do it.

So who the fuck is going to step up to the plate [my ass] and take charge ?

Come out come out where ever you are !
Normal Guy has a very interesting idea. Some small gathering of like minded people getting together to try new experiences to see what you like and what you don't like. Maybe 5 or so clients pay a fee to have three or so experienced ladies demonstrate different activities. There are a few fully equipped dungeons in the Dallas area that can be rented. I'm curious about Estim and light breath play for a couple of examples. Maybe this is more for Fetlife. Just brainstorming a possible small group activity. I know it's awkward.
Jesone is online now   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 12:07 PM   #15
Karismatic_Kiley
"Naughty School Girl"
 
Karismatic_Kiley's Avatar
 
User ID: 348373
Join Date: May 12, 2016
Location: Texas
My Bio Page
Posts: 481
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesone View Post
Normal Guy has a very interesting idea. Some small gathering of like minded people getting together to try new experiences to see what you like and what you don't like. Maybe 5 or so clients pay a fee to have three or so experienced ladies demonstrate different activities. There are a few fully equipped dungeons in the Dallas area that can be rented. I'm curious about Estim and light breath play for a couple of examples. Maybe this is more for Fetlife. Just brainstorming a possible small group activity. I know it's awkward.
Sounds like an amazing time. I'd love to help teach and give no experiences along with such lovely ladies like Dallas and Ms Athena.
Karismatic_Kiley is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved