Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2013, 11:07 AM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A/threADS and ISO's in Another Realm ...

Although threADS and ISO's are allowed on Another Realm such as they are all over ECCIE, my suggestion would be to post ISO's in the area in which you're located.

You're going to get better responses. Ditto with "threADS".

There are so many wonderful directions that this forum can travel in, and have, and we have such freedoms to do so.

We really do not need these type of "look at me" threads in here.

If you're interested in something that is provocative with alternative play, then present a topic on it!

But please try to be creative with what topics you present. With the ladies, it's going to create interest because people who are interested in this type of playing field tend to be smarter and will spend the money to play.

Not having threADS is good for this example.

If you're a guy who is looking for "x,y and z" then it's in your best interest to create a new ISO topic in your respective city.

This is probably the best forum on ECCIE, in my humble opinion! I would sincerely like to see more topics on issues that are germane to JUST this forum.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:29 PM   #2
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I wish ECCIE would create an "Another Realm" forum in each city/state, so that we would have a place to talk to people with the same interests in that city/state without having those who don't have the same ideas ridiculing them or questioning them.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:36 PM   #3
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Thats a good idea!
soxfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #4
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Yes, Some ISO requests could be locale specific, but some could be quite general in nature and perfectly fine here.

Such as...

• An ISO for a certain type of toy.
  • An ISO for dungeon pieces.
  • An ISO for fetish wear, such as leather or PVC.
  • An ISO for dresses for crossdressing.
There are a lot of things to ask about that cannot be restricted to a particular area.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:16 PM   #5
RoDunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Many threads started by ladies could be seen as threADs in some way, yet many of these still lead to interesting and insightful discussions and exchanges of information.

Also, many ladies tour and many guys travel on business, so although you may not find a lady who's in a position to cater to a certain fetish tomorrow, you might be able to line it up down the road. For some of us, finding the right lady to explore some of our less mainstream desires takes more time and requires casting a wider net. ISO threads can also help other guys interested in the same thing find the right female participant.

Importantly, this is also a safe haven, so many people will feel more comfortable posting here then on a local board.

I guess this is my long way of saying that I hope the moderators aren't creating a chilling effect on discussions, female participation and sharing of information.
RoDunn is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:04 AM   #6
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDunn View Post
Many threads started by ladies could be seen as threADs in some way, yet many of these still lead to interesting and insightful discussions and exchanges of information.

Also, many ladies tour and many guys travel on business, so although you may not find a lady who's in a position to cater to a certain fetish tomorrow, you might be able to line it up down the road. For some of us, finding the right lady to explore some of our less mainstream desires takes more time and requires casting a wider net. ISO threads can also help other guys interested in the same thing find the right female participant.

Importantly, this is also a safe haven, so many people will feel more comfortable posting here then on a local board.

I guess this is my long way of saying that I hope the moderators aren't creating a chilling effect on discussions, female participation and sharing of information.
To answer your last line, nah .... none of us on Eccie (to the best of my knowledge!) wish to have ANY type of chilling effect. I was thinking, and typing, out loud yesterday.

Also, hoping for a little growth in this forum of ours, too!

Thanks for your response. I agree with everything that you've written.

Appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women