Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2023, 06:46 PM   #1
atxhorseman
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Lightbulb Fairly new to hobbying..... any tips?

Here's a long but amusing story. I had been a regular at P10 and Yellow Rose since I moved here about 6 months ago from Ohio, just looking for some company at first until I met this young lady one night at the club and while we were having some dances she asked me if I was interested in full service....long story short, I ended up in a hotel room with her and we did the thing. Wow, I can just get to the point now that I've had that encounter? I come from a small town where everyone knows everyone.This is not something I am particularly fond of, but ever since that night, I have avoided going to the strip to waste over $600 on dances and drinks and coming home alone and lonely. I've been on a few sites and seen a few providers, but there have been a couple of occasions when I arrived and the girl I expected to see was not there at all, or she posted a picture of herself when she was about 10- 20 years younger!!!! It's very awkward, and I don't have the heart to turn around and leave even though I know I've been duped I found this community on eccie and am hoping to get some advice on how to avoid a situation like this....I am looking for a reuglar provider.
atxhorseman is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 05:08 AM   #2
WESTPAC
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I am relatively new to hobbying but certainly have a depth of life experience. So far I have had some mediocre experiences but none bad; also have not experienced a lot of drama. All the normal principles apply. Stick to the professionals; respect their skills and business needs. Research before you invest. Check references (reviews). Consult with others to get their perspectives (which you are). The sooner you walk away from a bad circumstance, the better off you are. Trust only your gut; other parts of your anatomy and other people will lead you astray. Don't hang around waiting for a bad circumstance to get better; it won't. Expect people to be on time or that you will hear from them; otherwise screw'em. Avoid drama. Balance the disappointment of not having the planned experience with the probable of disappointment of a bad experience.

Be punctual.

Be hygienic. Your goal is to have the companion compliment you on your hygene. You can be as ugly as sin but if you are squeaky clean, you will be appreciated. Trim and file your nails (if you can still feel your nails on the inside of your cheek, they need to be trimmed). Carry breath mints and have them available to share throughout the session. If shower facilities are offered, always shower at the beginning of a session so the companion knowns you have done so. You could have just done so at home to ensure you are very clean; does not matter, shower. Asking if you can use their shower immediately after inital greetings always seems to go over well with new companionship.

Specific hobbying recommendations:

Get a P411 account. Nothing has improved my hobbying experience more than this. Screening has been minimal since I have been a member. It can be challenging to get in, but once in it is a whole different experience.

Different folks have different styles, some like diversity and some like consistency. Seems like you fall in the latter camp, like me. You are going to have to do some shopping to achieve what you want and that may take awhile. I was lucky that I was able to get on P411 early in my hobby, not too long ago, which better enabled the shopping to find what I wanted. I have a primary and backups if I need them. If your budget for occasional satisfaction in 1 hour is $600 (includes tip), you are not going to have problem. You have already identified that companions are a better way to go than blowing money on strippers. Don't contact a companion unless you have done your research and you are ready to commit to an appointment. Unless you are already a regular of a companion, keep your communications brief and to the point. A professional companion has literally told me that articulate and well crafted (which includes brevity) communications goes a long way in their willingness to take on a new client. Never talk about intimate activities in any communications; F2F only regardless of familiarity with a companion. For an initial encounter regarding what is on the menu; don't ask, do your research. After an initial visit, send a single final thank you communication to cap the experience. Expect and attempt to engage in no further communication until you are once again ready to book. If they do reply to your thank you it is not an invitation to chat further (unless explicitly so stated or implicitly with a question); if they want that, let them reinitiate the communications. Some of this may seem obvious to you; I have no way of assessing the extent of your life experience.

The best companions are actually currently or have previously been women in professional roles. Always respect that this is a business for them and time is absolutely money. Understand that it is good to assume that they have the perspective that wasting their time is literally stealing money from them and their kids, if they have them. This certainly applies to overstaying; never do that unless clearly and explicitly invited to do so. When the time is up; the time is up. Once you are a regular, they may be more free with communications and time but don't assume this. I still make sure that I am in and out the door on time, even with my primary.

I have a "go" bag in my vehicle which is also useful for hobbying and generally a good idea. Extra pair of clothes, toiletry bag, bottles of water, breath mints, massage oil, and a stock of nice thank you note cards with envelopes. If you do this, for an initial encounter or if it has been awhile since you have seen them, warn the companion ahead of time that you bring a bag, let them know what is in it, and that they can look through it, if they want, upon arrival.

Recommendations - None are hard to find so I am not bothering with providing contact information.

Jordana R - Only saw her once, she is expensive but worth it, and she got me on P411. Is newby friendly (just confirmed her P411 profile still says that). The communications strategy stated above got her attention and we worked through an alternate screening without references (you may not be so lucky). I am eternally grateful to her for putting me on the path to hobbying success. When I saw her a little over a year ago, the pictures were accurate.

FuegoAtx – Know her well. Highly professional and extremely client focused. Is newby friendly. Likes to have regulars. Everything in her online presence is true. The pictures are accurate and very recent; lately, perhaps only hours old. If not on P411, will screen the crap out of you. Wants but does not need your business; will decline you for any degree of shady-ness. Very shrewd in that regard. Her incall location is very safe, secure, extremely clean, and upscale hotel-like comfortable. Zero drama. Will feed you wonderful things if she likes you.

Kate Kennedy (KatexKennedy) - Highly professional. Very smart and cultured (potentially intimidating to some); exceptionally intellectually engaging. Pictures are recent and accurate. Uses very upscale incall locations. Does prefer interesting clients; not sure how she would react to a "dull" person. Also zero drama.

Jenn Bailey - Also only seen once but was highly professional and very "together" woman. Very responsive and worked calmly through a misunderstanding regarding meet up locations. It has been awhile since I saw her but the pictures were accurate at the time. Complimented me on my hygene which indicated to me this was of particular importance to her.

There you go, you are now armed with the information you need to have a good experience in Austin.

You are welcome. Address any questions you have in this public thread. Don't PM me; won't respond.
WESTPAC is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 08:40 AM   #3
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

600$ @ a club wow
Just do your home work , try and stay with well known providers who been around for long time and have long list of reviews and maybe reach out to any one who has done a review on the provider ask if he would repeat .

Home work is Google all her info name email number ( google image her photos) see if she has a long footprint on line or her own website .

Or join p411 ... Respect her screening she ask for , just that your a member of eccie or any site we/ she still may want more info so we feel at ease and safe ..
Good Luck
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 09:02 AM   #4
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESTPAC View Post
I am relatively new to hobbying but certainly have a depth of life experience. So far I have had some mediocre experiences but none bad; also have not experienced a lot of drama. All the normal principles apply. Stick to the professionals; respect their skills and business needs. Research before you invest. Check references (reviews). Consult with others to get their perspectives (which you are). The sooner you walk away from a bad circumstance, the better off you are. Trust only your gut; other parts of your anatomy and other people will lead you astray. Don't hang around waiting for a bad circumstance to get better; it won't. Expect people to be on time or that you will hear from them; otherwise screw'em. Avoid drama. Balance the disappointment of not having the planned experience with the probable of disappointment of a bad experience.

Be punctual.

Be hygienic. Your goal is to have the companion compliment you on your hygene. You can be as ugly as sin but if you are squeaky clean, you will be appreciated. Trim and file your nails (if you can still feel your nails on the inside of your cheek, they need to be trimmed). Carry breath mints and have them available to share throughout the session. If shower facilities are offered, always shower at the beginning of a session so the companion knowns you have done so. You could have just done so at home to ensure you are very clean; does not matter, shower. Asking if you can use their shower immediately after inital greetings always seems to go over well with new companionship.

Specific hobbying recommendations:

Get a P411 account. Nothing has improved my hobbying experience more than this. Screening has been minimal since I have been a member. It can be challenging to get in, but once in it is a whole different experience.

Different folks have different styles, some like diversity and some like consistency. Seems like you fall in the latter camp, like me. You are going to have to do some shopping to achieve what you want and that may take awhile. I was lucky that I was able to get on P411 early in my hobby, not too long ago, which better enabled the shopping to find what I wanted. I have a primary and backups if I need them. If your budget for occasional satisfaction in 1 hour is $600 (includes tip), you are not going to have problem. You have already identified that companions are a better way to go than blowing money on strippers. Don't contact a companion unless you have done your research and you are ready to commit to an appointment. Unless you are already a regular of a companion, keep your communications brief and to the point. A professional companion has literally told me that articulate and well crafted (which includes brevity) communications goes a long way in their willingness to take on a new client. Never talk about intimate activities in any communications; F2F only regardless of familiarity with a companion. For an initial encounter regarding what is on the menu; don't ask, do your research. After an initial visit, send a single final thank you communication to cap the experience. Expect and attempt to engage in no further communication until you are once again ready to book. If they do reply to your thank you it is not an invitation to chat further (unless explicitly so stated or implicitly with a question); if they want that, let them reinitiate the communications. Some of this may seem obvious to you; I have no way of assessing the extent of your life experience.

The best companions are actually currently or have previously been women in professional roles. Always respect that this is a business for them and time is absolutely money. Understand that it is good to assume that they have the perspective that wasting their time is literally stealing money from them and their kids, if they have them. This certainly applies to overstaying; never do that unless clearly and explicitly invited to do so. When the time is up; the time is up. Once you are a regular, they may be more free with communications and time but don't assume this. I still make sure that I am in and out the door on time, even with my primary.

I have a "go" bag in my vehicle which is also useful for hobbying and generally a good idea. Extra pair of clothes, toiletry bag, bottles of water, breath mints, massage oil, and a stock of nice thank you note cards with envelopes. If you do this, for an initial encounter or if it has been awhile since you have seen them, warn the companion ahead of time that you bring a bag, let them know what is in it, and that they can look through it, if they want, upon arrival.

Recommendations - None are hard to find so I am not bothering with providing contact information.

Jordana R - Only saw her once, she is expensive but worth it, and she got me on P411. Is newby friendly (just confirmed her P411 profile still says that). The communications strategy stated above got her attention and we worked through an alternate screening without references (you may not be so lucky). I am eternally grateful to her for putting me on the path to hobbying success. When I saw her a little over a year ago, the pictures were accurate.

FuegoAtx – Know her well. Highly professional and extremely client focused. Is newby friendly. Likes to have regulars. Everything in her online presence is true. The pictures are accurate and very recent; lately, perhaps only hours old. If not on P411, will screen the crap out of you. Wants but does not need your business; will decline you for any degree of shady-ness. Very shrewd in that regard. Her incall location is very safe, secure, extremely clean, and upscale hotel-like comfortable. Zero drama. Will feed you wonderful things if she likes you.

Kate Kennedy (KatexKennedy) - Highly professional. Very smart and cultured (potentially intimidating to some); exceptionally intellectually engaging. Pictures are recent and accurate. Uses very upscale incall locations. Does prefer interesting clients; not sure how she would react to a "dull" person. Also zero drama.

Jenn Bailey - Also only seen once but was highly professional and very "together" woman. Very responsive and worked calmly through a misunderstanding regarding meet up locations. It has been awhile since I saw her but the pictures were accurate at the time. Complimented me on my hygene which indicated to me this was of particular importance to her.

There you go, you are now armed with the information you need to have a good experience in Austin.

You are welcome. Address any questions you have in this public thread. Don't PM me; won't respond.
This right here .. Thank you for understanding providers ..
Old 02-18-2023, 03:47 PM   #5
WESTPAC
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
This right here .. Thank you for understanding providers ..
Thank you; nice compliment. Adding that to the file with the one on my hygiene.
WESTPAC is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 04:37 PM   #6
atxhorseman
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Hello, and thank you for sharing such detailed informationI appreciate you taking the time to write this.
atxhorseman is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 05:17 PM   #7
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESTPAC View Post
Thank you; nice compliment. Adding that to the file with the one on my hygiene.
Welcome ..
Hygiene is very importin for both party's
I like to be squeaky clean and same for my men (0)(0)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women