Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Technical Questions
Technical Questions Even the most computer-savvy may have technical questions regarding navigation of the site. Ask it here! If you have an answer, be our guest! (For further assistance, contact your local moderator or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff city forums)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40278
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2021, 05:19 AM   #16
Kasoplen
Registered Member

I didn't even know that bank accounts can now be bought ...
Kasoplen is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 06:31 PM   #17
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Correct-- but if one is investigated by the IRS, this is exceedingly easy to prove. Moreover-- most ladies in the adult industry, would leave the industry if given an inheritance that enabled them to do so
Then there are those ladies in the adult industry who are only slightly in it; you know, just to get sex when they want it, and still remain anonymous. When you find a smart, good looking lady like that: treat her nicely, she might invite you back.

Then there are those ladies in the adult industry who can not do anything else to earn money. They are uncouth, uncivilized, uncultured, unrefined, unpolished, rough, coarse, boorish, rude, impolite, discourteous, disrespectful, unmannerly, crass, vulgar, crude and raunchy. Thus, the only way they can find a guy for sex is for him to pay them to leave.

Oh, I forgot: they are sometimes covered with crass, stupid, insensitive and thoughtless tattoos and fat as a whale. But they are available for visits for $20 because you won't want to stay very long. In and out in less than 15 minutes and puke on the way out.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 07:48 PM   #18
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Then there are those ladies in the adult industry who can not do anything else to earn money. They are uncouth...
You are SUCH a charmer!! LOL!
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 05:20 PM   #19
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
There was recently a baker that got caught by the IRS because he always put just less than $10,000 into his account. What? Why? Go to jail, or pay upt.
You get caught when you deposit large sums to avoid paperwork because since 9/11 they record all transactions over $2,000 now, not the magic $10,000 number of the 1980s
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 06:20 PM   #20
lolhahaha
BANNED

your own L.E. is the one doing the spying for + and laundering money into stock market and charities scam

wall street capital scam
lolhahaha is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 09:50 PM   #21
lolhahaha
BANNED

even if deposit 100,000 in cash into a account it from your own L.E. SPYING ATT SCAM STOCK MARKET and CHARITY SCAM

THE CAPITAL STREET WALL STREET SPYING SCAM
lolhahaha is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 04:12 PM   #22
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf0082 View Post
You get caught when you deposit large sums to avoid paperwork because since 9/11 they record all transactions over $2,000 now, not the magic $10,000 number of the 1980s
Actually, I got caught for not declaring less than $2.00. It was about $1.15 from a interest bearing checking account that I closed about the first week of January when I transferred the funds into another account. Frankly I forgot about it, because the funds were no longer there. The inquiry was, about where this other account came from, and what was it used for.

You can have as many accounts as you want. Sometimes it just gets complicated. It was just to keep certain funds separate for either income or use. Never, Never, Ever get your personal funds mixed up with business funds. That really creates a mess.
Old 09-11-2021, 04:26 PM   #23
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Trump fired the IRS, you had to have been audited for something and examined by a forensics accountant, the IRS wouldn’t inquire about $1.50 in income that would require $.30 in additional tax… the shit is getting deep here, unless it was a foreign account, then I might allow it to fall into the realm of possibility

My original statement was to inform what banks are told to do by the government, which I find hard to believe a banker would be involved in structuring money with amounts anywhere close to $10,000

During a mortgage loan application the bank inquired as to why my mother, who has her own accounting firm, would deposit three times more cash on Mondays than the other days in a week, she has to inform them she works 84 hours a week during tax season and is open for approximately 90 straight days.
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 02:44 PM   #24
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf0082 View Post
My original statement was to inform what banks are told to do by the government, which I find hard to believe a banker would be involved in structuring money with amounts anywhere close to $10,000

During a mortgage loan application the bank inquired as to why my mother, who has her own accounting firm, would deposit three times more cash on Mondays than the other days in a week, she has to inform them she works 84 hours a week during tax season and is open for approximately 90 straight days.
Yes, you are right. Concerning your comment about your mother's deposits and Monday deposit: It is just plain stupid for a banker not to understand the difference between a Friday and a Monday because all of the Saturday deposits are credited on Monday.

I have multiple accounts for business. The interest from an old account caught their attention. As in:

What? We don't see that you have another account, what is this?

Just a question to my CPA, and he answered them. But the advice by my CPA was that I should have made it clean by closing it the previous year and transferring all funds the previous year. Just to make everything clean. I thought I did, but there was a small amount left in the account.

Not an audit. The interest showed up on an interest report tied to the business registration number. Those bastards watch everything.
Old 09-12-2021, 07:11 PM   #25
midvale
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

[QUOTE=bf0082;1062587930]Trump fired the IRS, you had to have been audited for something and examined by a forensics accountant, the IRS wouldn’t inquire about $1.50 in income that would require $.30 in additional tax… the shit is getting deep here, unless it was a foreign account, then I might allow it to fall into the realm of possibility]

If your 1099-Int form doesn't match up perfectly with your Income Tax form, you will get a notice. Once I combined the interest from two accounts in the same bank on my tax form. They had been listed separately on the 1099-INT. One was for only $2.10. I got a notice from the IRS. I was able to easily explain it so no further problems. So yes, if 1099-INt doesn't match up, it is a big red flag no matter the amount.
midvale is online now   Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 07:33 AM   #26
baseballguy26
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

thanks
baseballguy26 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women