Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2023, 05:36 PM   #1
raum
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Cool Anyone familiar with SinCityTexas?

Hey guys, been struggling with the quality of places to go and being further north, it's getting harder and harder to find a place that isn't a 40yr old overweight gross woman for a HE.

Anyways, I started looking for something different and came across https://sincitytexas.com. I noticed it's got some bookings and I'm hoping someone here is familiar and willing to share their experience? Was it worth it? Do the dolls really look that good? how do they really feel compared to a real woman?
raum is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 10:02 PM   #2
slocum
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

Never heard of it but based on your link, I’d say 99.9% chance it’s a scam. If you go in and I’m wrong, please let us know.
slocum is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 07:55 AM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by raum View Post
Hey guys, been struggling with the quality of places to go and being further north, it's getting harder and harder to find a place that isn't a 40yr old overweight gross woman for a HE.

Anyways, I started looking for something different and came across https://sincitytexas.com. I noticed it's got some bookings and I'm hoping someone here is familiar and willing to share their experience? Was it worth it? Do the dolls really look that good? how do they really feel compared to a real woman?
Don't think any guy can blame you for hunting for alternatives here just about every guy is swinging the bat on other sites or turned to air travel to monger; it's why I spend all my time and fun in Germany for mongering and have basically quit it here; after 35+ years doing this I only want the best. The richest man in the graveyard is the guy who never lived.' That will not be me.!

Here is a link to a place in DE that has these dolls, growing popularity all over. These dolls' are reviewed ( not going to post the site; it is a German one anyway) and they do ' get business! "

It also isn't uncommon as it is legal there to run a real brothel that men will go to a room w a real sex workers AND a doll do a double or not unheard of 2-3-4-5+ guys etc. all show up and rent a doll. It's called a ' schlammschieben' ; they do these in the clubs too. Google searches will explain these, Google Translate will confuse.

The only thing I did read in the reviews are guys say they have to get themselves hard for the doll which is the reason some take a live girl w a doll get the blowjob from the real one than fuck the doll or trade off. The guy will than ( Spritz/Sperma) aka ' CIP' in the doll since like anywhere not all sex workers do CIP or if CIP is on the girls menu he fills her up...

https://www.dw.com/en/inside-bordoll...und/a-43584520

Good luck in your search
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 03:59 PM   #4
raum
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
Don't think any guy can blame you for hunting for alternatives here just about every guy is swinging the bat on other sites or turned to air travel to monger; it's why I spend all my time and fun in Germany for mongering and have basically quit it here; after 35+ years doing this I only want the best. The richest man in the graveyard is the guy who never lived.' That will not be me.!

Here is a link to a place in DE that has these dolls, growing popularity all over. These dolls' are reviewed ( not going to post the site; it is a German one anyway) and they do ' get business! "

It also isn't uncommon as it is legal there to run a real brothel that men will go to a room w a real sex workers AND a doll do a double or not unheard of 2-3-4-5+ guys etc. all show up and rent a doll. It's called a ' schlammschieben' ; they do these in the clubs too. Google searches will explain these, Google Translate will confuse.

The only thing I did read in the reviews are guys say they have to get themselves hard for the doll which is the reason some take a live girl w a doll get the blowjob from the real one than fuck the doll or trade off. The guy will than ( Spritz/Sperma) aka ' CIP' in the doll since like anywhere not all sex workers do CIP or if CIP is on the girls menu he fills her up...

https://www.dw.com/en/inside-bordoll...und/a-43584520

Good luck in your search
KosherCowboy, thanks for the link and info. I found a few popping up in LA and Vegas, thought it was strange there since there are more options and there are fewer legal issues there compared to Texas. Looks like the next available isn't until March, so someone is renting them. Anyways, price isn't bad at all, so I'll probably check it out and get back to the group.
raum is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 11:42 PM   #5
AlexSP
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

wow, I have to say this is quite surprising. I heard about this a long time ago but thought it was relegated to places like Japan.

I don't think I can replace the real thing, just too much about it that gets me going and not really an uber toy can do.

what's the damage on something like this?
AlexSP is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 01:27 PM   #6
raum
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSP View Post
wow, I have to say this is quite surprising. I heard about this a long time ago but thought it was relegated to places like Japan.

I don't think I can replace the real thing, just too much about it that gets me going and not really an uber toy can do.

what's the damage on something like this?
Looks like 350 for 24+hrs, I reached out to them and they offered a 10% discount - The more I look, the more curious I am. I'm probably going to try one out just to see. With so many days not available, someone is using them, surprised no one on eccie has jumped in.
raum is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 07:52 AM   #7
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Those dolls have either a scary look or a surprised look.
Not sure i could get into that.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 12:25 PM   #8
raum
Gaining Momentum

Well, curiosity finally got the best of me and I bit the bullet. It'll be a minute, and I'll come back with a review - question now is what's the expectation for a review of a sex doll? Do I put it under encounters?
raum is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 06:20 PM   #9
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

The review sections are for provider reviews.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 05:37 AM   #10
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So dolls are doing overnights for 350? ��.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 02:22 PM   #11
raum
Gaining Momentum

As promised: my experience started out with a young woman knocking on my door, for a split second, I got really excited thinking the dolls was just a cover up - unfortunately, she was asking me for help getting the carrier out of the car. *damn*. Anyways, showed up in a nondiscript box, just like a long and heavy carry-on, probably weight about 90lbs if I had to guess. Signed a form stating that I was renting the equipment with a process on how to handle, and instructions to inspect the equipment for damage before use. I had to text in that there was no damage. For anyone's curiosity, I went with Anastasia.

Assembly was interesting, I'm not sure what I was expecting, but one thing for sure, I didn't know they came without the heads attached, so, it was a bit clunky at first. Assembly was easy, had on a cute t-shirt and some cute panties. Once assembled and away from the box, it was odd - I've had fleshlights before, pocket pussies, etc but the blank stare and no movement took a minute to get used to.

So, like anyone with a new toy. I explored, moved it into odd positions, laughed a few times, kind of one of those moments, I wish I had it at a party, but then realizing why it was there. Arm and leg articulation was nice, being able to prop it up in different positions was great.

The first time was standing doggy, with lube it slipped in and felt like any pocket pussy, so I was like hmmm, but it did the job. Eventually, stripped her down completely and flipped her into mish and that's when things got interesting. Lights dimmed, I started pumping, I could feel the full body against me, and suddenly my thoughts shifted. It almost reminded me of trying to sneak in a quicky while trying to be quiet. Second dump was done. This is when, the "lessons learned" started showing up.

So, it's a doll - I got up, got cleaned up, and came back to an oily wet spot. She doesn't get up and get clean like a woman, the stuff just oozed out and I'm left cleaning up after myself.

OK, so round 3 now, grabbed a towel and put under her, lubed up well, and went to town. by now, I was comfortable moving the joints and putting her in different positions and with the towel down, I was able to move around, speeding up, and slowing down, building up to climax, and dragging it out without worrying about her. By the time I dropped the load, I was tired. FYI, it does take a little more energy moving the doll compared to just nudging a woman and her moving. I cleaned up the doll and laid her in bed next to me in a little spoon position.

Took off for a few hours to run some errands, definitely feeling drained, had dinner with some friends who wanted to go out that night...lol... I made up an excuse and went back home.

I crawled back in bed, pulled up next to her and reaching around feeling her breasts, and the ass up against me, this is when it started to feel real for me... it didn't take long before I was at full attention This time, I just slipped it in from behind and eventually rolled her over onto her stomach and finished on her back - figured this time it'll be easier to wipe down than to flush the insert. Again, cleaned her up and rolled over.

As soon as I woke up in the morning, I played around with her tits, then went into more mish. I tried to flip her into cowgirl, but it was awkward, so I went back to her on her stomach and finished again on her back.

All in all, it was interesting, I haven't felt that drained in a long time. There were awkward moments, definitely something that it took a minute to get used to, but for the cost and having 24hrs to shoot my shot 5 times while not dealing with a hassle was worth it.

Oh, packaging sucks. I waited until the last minute, then realized how much cleaning there was to do, disconnecting the pieces was weird again, and packaging was pretty easy. I got a reminder message that they were on their way to pickup the doll. Pickup was by a guy so I just pushed the carrier out the door and said thanks, then shut the door.

Would I do it again, yes. Already signed up for late April. One thing is for sure, it's definitely not like being with a woman, but for those moments when I just want to have a weekend of dumping my load and running errands, it's a great alternative. They won't replace a real woman's feel, touch, smell, sounds, etc - but I've had too many experiences where I wasn't quite drained, and yet I was questioning whether I should go to the clinic then or wait for symptoms! :-(
raum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women