Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #2431
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

And for all you mamby pamby Nancy boys saying everything is ok. You can suck my ball sack!! We got exposed last night, abused, and butt fucked without resistance. It is not ok. If we lose to the mother fucking Colts my head will explode and I will go postal on Kubes, McNair, Dopey, the whole bunch of them!!! I have seen this bullshit too much before and am mother fucking fed up with it!! Give me Cohwer or Gruden and at least we wont get butt fucked on national TV!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #2432
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

We're 11-2, we're not getting a head coaching change, at least not right now.

We're favored by 9 against Indy next week, we'll probably win by double figures, it won't be competitive.

The Pats have blown teams out before and have lost to them in the playoffs, shit happens. Back in 2009, they beat the Ravens in the regular season, and then got smoked by them at home. The year after that, on Monday Night Football, they dominated the Jets worse than they did us, and the Jets went into their house in the Playoffs and beat them.

Last night was just a battle, we've had lots of them, it's all about the war. I don't fear any team, and I don't think our team does, either. The idea that any team would come into our house and be favored is absurd. If the playoffs go through our city, we will not be underdogs.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #2433
Satin
Valued Poster

Well I'm glad to see some passion and I see everyone points of view.....Don, BT, Kerwil, Cat-Man and Daddio. (Daddio, relax bro, I don't want you to pop a vein, then you won't be able to fuck, lol).

In all seriousness, I feel your passion bro. You also have season tickets and things hit home a bit more when you do. We want a winner so bad, we can feel it. I think we have a good team, but not a great, elite team. Big difference. I also think Manning, Brady, Rogers and other elite QB's will continue to pick up apart in the playoffs. Yes, we're 11-2 and that's great, but we've gotten exposed by 42 points in our 2 losses (Pats 4 points in 3 losses) and Jacksonville and Detroit took us to OT and ran up the points and yards on us. I'm concerned but not jumping off a bridge yet.

Daddio, I have just the remedy for you bro, if you can pull yourself away free one day....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #2434
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Now, attempting to be the voice of reason.

Let's win our last three games, which is very do-able.

Now, we're #1 seed, home field throughout the playoffs. Our goal is to play #4 seed (Baltimore) at home, while Brady and Manning try to cancel each other out to play the Texans at Houston for the rite to play in the super bowl.

Now, if we lose to the Colts, then I'm trashing my voice of reason.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #2435
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Now, attempting to be the voice of reason.

Let's win our last three games, which is very do-able.

Now, we're #1 seed, home field throughout the playoffs. Our goal is to play #4 seed (Baltimore) at home, while Brady and Manning try to cancel each other out to play the Texans at Houston for the rite to play in the super bowl.

Now, if we lose to the Colts, then I'm trashing my voice of reason.
Excellent advice, one game at a time!

Any win against the Colts is a good win!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #2436
Daddio
Valued Poster

We Better beat the MFing Colts. I don't like the way they have been winning all the close games they play. Beat the Colts and I will be more relaxed, but I am fucking worried as fuck with the trend.

Satan I am fucking ready bro. Say when. PM with a little more info if you can. Thanks bro.

Holiday stress, Sugar Baby stress, Texan Bullshit stress, I need to UNLOAD some Stress!!!
Old 12-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #2437
Satin
Valued Poster

We need to give Luck a big welcome back to Houston Sunday. I feel pretty good about the game but the Colts are dangerous.

I hope our OL, DL and secondary play better. If not, we're in for a long day...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #2438
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I will give credit to the Colts. They are a good team but JJ Swatt played Monster Ball once again. He was the difference maker. As far as I am concerned Swatt should get the game ball.

AFC South Champs 2 years running! Sweet!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #2439
TheDon
Valued Poster

Yeah, I agree. That offense did much better than I expected. Wonder how they would have done had we not had that busted coverage towards the end of the half, oh well.

Watt was beastly, 3 sacks, what up Aldon Smith?...Coming for that sack lead, Bitch.

Braman had a Fucking awesome play.

And yohoooooooo they covered the 11 point spread, I would have ripped Schaub's Fucking head off if he waived off the FG team and went for it in that final drive.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:54 PM   #2440
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Congrats to your Texans for an impressive bounceback win today! My Gints, on the other hand got an ass whippin' today and were outclassed in all phases of the game! Blanked 34-0! WTF!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #2441
Satin
Valued Poster

Man if Peterson and Manning were not having monster seasons and the stories behind them that they do, Watt should be defensive MVP and MVP of the whole fucking league. I'm running out of adjectives for this dude...

So Daddio, you happy now bro? lol
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #2442
TheDon
Valued Poster

Yeah, Fucking Peterson is going off, I think if Watt can buttfuck him in a few plays next week, he might have a chance, Manning is hot too, but I think Peterson has a had a better year. And Brady is also in the discussion.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #2443
Molay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
And yohoooooooo they covered the 11 point spread, I would have ripped Schaub's Fucking head off if he waived off the FG team and went for it in that final drive.
No joke!!! I was scared to death Kubiak was going to go for it on 4th down in order to avoid a blocked kick.

Watts' game was unbelievable: 10 tackles, 3 Sacks, 6 TFL, 1 FF. When was the last time a lineman led the team in tackles? Unbelievable.
Molay is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #2444
Daddio
Valued Poster

Yes much happier now. Still worried about putting it all together for one game but hopefully that hppens in the super bowl.

Why the fuck is Braman not in the game to rush th passer????? That is a badass motha fucka!!! He and JJ won this game.

Of course a 4 nut Friday helped me relax also!!!! LoL.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #2445
emmabunnie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 85860
My ECCIE Reviews

Im ready for my AFC South Champs gear!!! Whose gonna hook me up???
emmabunnie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women