Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2023, 03:12 PM   #31
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
cooper, you might also want to post an alert wherever you can, here, in coed, on other sites.
Only guys with ML access and hookers with mandles are the ones that will read your alert, op should post on coed section
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 08:17 PM   #32
weddy2404
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Has anyone else had an encounter like this with her? Like I said earlier in the post. She’s been extremely nice and accommodating to me. Idk how this would happen with this guy but not happen to me, if she was going around stealing money from ppl.
weddy2404 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 08:26 PM   #33
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by weddy2404 View Post
Has anyone else had an encounter like this with her? Like I said earlier in the post. She’s been extremely nice and accommodating to me. Idk how this would happen with this guy but not happen to me, if she was going around stealing money from ppl.
Go roll the dice and see if you get a knife or gun stuck in your face
slap is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 09:06 PM   #34
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Settle down WK
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 09:06 PM   #35
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Tinman - we should go get a drink. Charli & Vixen were two of my favorites despite their issues - never got burned by either other than ghosting but that applies to about her 25% of the women I've seen. Damn shame how some of these girls get swept up in violence.

For all the chest-beaters out there - I'd encourage you to ponder 1) "What am I willing to die for?" 2) "What am I willing to take a life for?" before you strap on a gun or flex your MMA skills. There's always a 2nd or 3rd guy, a bigger gun, a faster knife - or the long slow death that some call PTSD living with your actions.

Another, tougher question - why not call the police? Yeah, what you were trying to do is now a felony, but far less interesting to the PD than a violent offender.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 04:51 AM   #36
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Quote:
Unlike another guy whose story I bought this week, the OP has been around a bit, so he gets the benefit of the doubt from me until proven otherwise.

At the moment it’s an isolated incident, but so was the first report on the two ladies I mentioned. Subsequent events with each, though, confirmed the reports. It may not even be the lady’s idea, but that hardly matters to the victim.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 05:17 AM   #37
Jdallas2023
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Weddy unfortunately it does happen more than you think. There was a lady about 9 years ago…I think when she first started she went by Andrea Swallows (I think that’s what it was)…anyways she was beyond the flavor of the week. Everyone was talking about the puffies. She was legit getting a review a day. She had to be making money hand over first….and then one day a guy posted a review that her, her manager, and friends had robbed this guy. Very similar to the responses on this thread. Everyone had an opinion and a theory. I personally had seen the girl the first week she started (about two months before the incident). She was definitely drunk and had other unmentionables going on but I never felt unsafe etc. After the robbery the girl disappeared and popped back up months later as the new and improved Andrea Love (I think that’s what it was). I went and saw her. No issues….but I remember I specifically asked her about that incident. Without hesitation she literally said “ya the guy was running late and so I thought he wasn’t coming. By the time he got here and knocked on the door my boyfriend and friends were already back. So I told them as a joke hey let’s rob him. Obviously they didn’t take it has a joke and legitimately robbed the guy. I remember The lady telling me “oh I called him afterwards and offered him a free session to make it even”….that was literally this young ladies thought process. I’m not trying to hijack this thread by any means….but this type of stuff does happen way more than you think
Jdallas2023 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 05:50 AM   #38
michaelrayab
Premium Access

Thank you for sharing, I know how you feel. Had to fight my way out of a room once with both the pimp and chick both throwing haymakers at me. Hit in the face several times. Regarding the bathroom comment, that doesn’t help because he was standing there with knife in hand - might have been worse !! Good call on leaving everything behind. You will be shaken up for a while but you will recover when a trusted favorite is seen providing you Cim
michaelrayab is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 06:13 AM   #39
TinMan
The Grey Knight

My only other advice to weddy and other guys whose first thought is to come to the lady’s defense: it’s ok to post your own experience, I did the same with Vixen and Charli. But just disclose the facts you know, as you did in the first post. Let facts develop, which sometimes takes months. Then make your own decision about seeing the girl in the future.

But don’t say, “no way that happened” unless you really know that to be the case. These ladies do a good job (usually) of hiding the seedy part of their lives from their clients. There is a lot more going on than we know, or frankly want to know.
Old 03-31-2023, 06:15 AM   #40
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrayab View Post
Thank you for sharing, I know how you feel. Had to fight my way out of a room once with both the pimp and chick both throwing haymakers at me. Hit in the face several times. Regarding the bathroom comment, that doesn’t help because he was standing there with knife in hand - might have been worse !! Good call on leaving everything behind. You will be shaken up for a while but you will recover when a trusted favorite is seen providing you Cim
Pimps in the bathroom are a common thing. The first thing I do when I arrive at a new lady’s incall is ask if I can use the restroom. If she says “no”, I’m immediately questioning if I want to remain there.
Old 03-31-2023, 07:12 AM   #41
michaelrayab
Premium Access

Good advice TinMan on asking, I will start doing that
michaelrayab is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 08:54 AM   #42
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Pimps in the bathroom are a common thing. The first thing I do when I arrive at a new lady’s incall is ask if I can use the restroom. If she says “no”, I’m immediately questioning if I want to remain there.
Hobby rule #1. If answered no. I’m gone
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 09:19 AM   #43
NCooper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrayab View Post
Yeah my problem is that my CIM provider has retired!
NCooper is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 07:10 PM   #44
poon_69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Set up a meeting with this provider last night and took my piece. Safe to say that fool might think twice about that again. I gotta clean doodoo off my muzzle though.

- don’t bring a knife to a gun fight.
poon_69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 10:19 PM   #45
weddy2404
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I am secret the provider that is awful comment is written for. I am using one of my top providers accounts to address it!! I have not been in the area for awhile, especially the date he said that this happened! And same for the last comment that said he made an apt tonight! That could not have happened because I am out of town !!! I do not rob people, I have never had a man in my room or hiding in my room. none of this is true and I can show proof if needed!!!! Not sure why you guys that are posting the reviews are saying these things !!! I have never in my life had a review saying those things until now !!!!!!!
weddy2404 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
LC Secret Arlington 682-403-9559

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women