Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2020, 08:43 PM   #1
METIME7
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25
Default Encounter: First TS experience

Date: 10/26/20
Name: Ravishing Rachel
User ID:: NA
Phone: 8172436066
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://ts4rent.eu/DfwfiiinestTs
City: Fort worth
State: Texas
Address: Beach and 820
Activities: BJ both ways, LFK DFK CFS Daty
Hair Length and Color: Light brown with blonde highlights, mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: About 5’5” with a tight body, super smooth and tan all over, hairless everything, these perfect bolt on Cs, full lips, fresh manicure on hands and feet, uncut 5-6 incher. This girl has a perfect body and ass, killer legs...she’s really hot.
Recommendation: Yes
METIME7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 12:17 AM   #2
rlWord
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

You’re a bold man!
rlWord is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 06:05 PM   #3
tsta
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

She’s been around dfw for a while. I remember when she didn’t have tits yet. I definitely need to check her out soon!
tsta is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 06:42 PM   #4
BiggD6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

That's still a guy and you pounded a guy's ass. Plus you played with and sucked a cock and balls. Admit the fact you like dudes.
BiggD6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 07:11 PM   #5
smokerr6
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD6 View Post
That's still a guy and you pounded a guy's ass. Plus you played with and sucked a cock and balls. Admit the fact you like dudes.
How does his action affect you and who are you to judge him ? the man can do whatever he wants without your approval.

Not hard to mind your own business.
smokerr6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 07:22 PM   #6
Covidmademe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Sounds like you need to heed your own advise. There was no judgment, just an observation based on facts. He never said it was wrong or judged...YOU did that. What made you feel the need to say what you said? Rescue operation?

How does his action affect you and who are you to judge him ? the man can do whatever he wants without your approval.

Covidmademe is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 07:35 PM   #7
smokerr6
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covidmademe View Post
Sounds like you need to heed your own advise. There was no judgment, just an observation based on facts. He never said it was wrong or judged...YOU did that. What made you feel the need to say what you said? Rescue operation?

Same goes to you...the guy didn't have to admit anything , and D6 was just judging the dude for no reason..
smokerr6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 08:05 PM   #8
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD6 View Post
as Covidmademe said, you're just stating facts. however, the imperative to "Admit" - could be a conclusion based on your ideas/thoughts/beliefs/???.
there are other meanings/interpretations/rationales for his actions.

the facts are pretty apparent from METIME7's review.
so, what is the need to restate that in public and to make an imperative statement??
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 08:48 PM   #9
baldbrotha1
Premium Access

The fact of the matter is his actions were gay! Plain and simple. If you enjoy it, you like gay activities as well. This forum is fine being racial, critical of women but now you're butt hurt because men dont want to read this type of commentary. Find another venue! Lmao! You guys are ridiculous!
baldbrotha1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 10:30 PM   #10
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I swear, the insecurity in this thread
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 10:39 PM   #11
Soccerjunky
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

To each their own. It's definitely not for me, but glad he had an experience he liked, that he felt like he got his money's worth, and that he was willing to report for any who share his interests.

Isn't this board - - and the Hobby - - all about promoting the freedom of willing buyers and willing sellers to meet and do what they want for a price on which they agree, and a place to share information about their experiences and exchanges? Personally, I would never want to try what MeTime7 decided to try, but I would defend his absolute freedom to make his own choices for himself with another willing and consenting adult.

And as a well-known figure was quoted to have said, "Judge not, lest ye be judged." Anyone recognize the person to whom that comment was attributed?

Actually, I have a modest disagreement, not with the sentiment, but with the implication. Just as I believe in one's right to express his freedom to the fullest up to the point it harms someone else, I also believe in one's right to judge, as long as that judgment does not "legislate" to interfere with the freedoms of others to do as they see fit, judgments notwithstanding.
Soccerjunky is online now   Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 10:50 PM   #12
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

I’m just confused how any DATY took place. Wouldn’t it be DATT (dining at the taint)?
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 04:14 AM   #13
BigSexy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Big and Covid are just a holes. They are just looking for attention.
BigSexy is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 06:36 AM   #14
Cumflywithme42
Valued Poster

Daty???? How I don't understand I'm confused
Cumflywithme42 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 08:39 AM   #15
Covidmademe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

No, you are just a sensitive dude on a hooker forum. Get over it. Been a hobbyist for years, I change my handle to avoid attention. I don't need 105 plus posts like you. The initial comment was 100% observation and someone felt the need to defend. GD WK even for dudes, seriously?
Covidmademe is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
TS Ravishing Rachel-817-243-6066

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women