Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2020, 09:12 AM   #16
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Dallas Bella was absolutely gorgeous when she first started providing over a decade ago or so, she even has some of the pics from that time in her images. Providing has caught up to her in beauty and unfortunately, took that fresh look away for the most part, and that happens to the vast maority of the ladies in this business.

The OP is right and is entitled to review a provider as he sees fit without comments from the peanut gallery telling him how he should do his review. Of course, not writing glorious reviews, especially of well established providers opens you up to a YMMV label put on you by the Eccie dick clique. And since most guys want to be in the popular crowd, dickstroking other hobbyists, then the shitty sessions go unreported.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 12:34 PM   #17
Jonstrong233
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Thank you for the honest review. I saw her a few years ago and sounded just like my time with her. Way below average.
Jonstrong233 is online now   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 01:00 PM   #18
ebass
Gaining Momentum

I saw her a couple months back and I have to agree 100%. She is another provider that is not worth the money......
ebass is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 02:36 PM   #19
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

...a solid "meh"
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 07:49 PM   #20
prince_c3
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Thanks Hector, actually, this NO from you with honest review will put them right where they supposed to be or at least forced them to up their game and match the price they charge for the service to provide that kind of service.
I often found that these Latina's just charging premium price and giving lackluster service mostly because they know one thing, they would get one Yes review and 10 lined up to empty their pockets and most of the No review never wrote their experience like you.
prince_c3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 10:18 PM   #21
Hectorsilverman
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebass View Post
I saw her a couple months back and I have to agree 100%. She is another provider that is not worth the money......
I really appreciate the support, but actually surprised so many of you had a similar experience and didn’t write about it. Trust me, I agonized over giving my 2nd NO (the 1st was a NCNS), but felt I had a responsibility to at least share my experience. Yours may have been better, but now appears it’s one of only a few.
Hectorsilverman is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 05:01 AM   #22
AriGoldUSA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Sadly is was a NO for me also, I never wrote a posts but this was lack luster at best!
AriGoldUSA is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 06:29 AM   #23
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

All you guys saying you had similar experiences did your hobby Bros a favor by NOT posting about it, NOT
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:42 AM   #24
Hectorsilverman
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
All you guys saying you had similar experiences did your hobby Bros a favor by NOT posting about it, NOT
Thanks MrredCat, that was the point I was trying to make. I think we all would appreciate a little heads-up, so we don’t step on a bear trap!
Old 10-02-2020, 08:58 AM   #25
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman View Post
Thanks MrredCat, that was the point I was trying to make. I think we all would appreciate a little heads-up, so we don’t step on a bear trap!
As I said, most guys will not post negative reviews, especially if a provider that gave them a below average experience is a popular one on the boards. There are several reasons for this: They do not want provider/wk backlash and guys that have multiple negative reviews in their history are labled as hard to please by other providers. Last but not least, since this website is not really about provider intel sharing as much as it is dick stroking other hobbyists, the old label by the popular dick clique of being a YMMV king because you were honest in your report(s) is not something any guy that so desperately wants to fit in will stay away from.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:37 PM   #26
Hectorsilverman
Premium Access

All great points Wiley! Hopefully my two for 170+ record hasn’t tarnish me too bad, considering the other no was a NCNS and was only doing it for the weekend!
Old 10-02-2020, 03:17 PM   #27
bennie
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Man this provider can’t even stir any WKs. That sounds like an echoing resounding No. Rehabilitation on her part sounds very unlikely
bennie is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:22 PM   #28
yohollyrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89
Default Well Well

And here I thought I was the only guy who ever got turned down from her snotty little attitude! Shocked how many negative comments -- maybe she's not as hot as she seems to think she is!!
yohollyrock is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 09:35 AM   #29
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

And the expected whining and excuses have already popped up in coed.

Should be a NO just for the shitty attitude.
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 10:22 AM   #30
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennie View Post
Man this provider can’t even stir any WKs. That sounds like an echoing resounding No. Rehabilitation on her part sounds very unlikely

I have a theory on why no WKs have come to her defense.

It seems that DallasBella is one of the MANY providers that a guy goes to see her for his reasons, and she even gives him a fantastic session per her review history, however, unlike most other providers, not one of those guys have done a second review of her.

I think when the same guy contacts her for another visit, her real self shows, and the "holier than thou" attitude and TCB skills seem to take a sharp 180 degree turn. Unfortunately for the OP, the attitude came out during his first session.

The reason I say that is I have had several providers that were exactly like that.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
DallasBella

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women