Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2019, 05:52 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He was a Marine for 4 years but if he does not support that Putin loving Donsld Trump his followers try and denigrate a honorable Marine.

I'll bet any one here that 17 year old goes on to do no military service, none.

He had a PR firm issue his press release! His parents should have released a foot to his ass

There's nothing honorable about Stolen Valor. Phillips lied about serving in Vietnam which makes him as despicable as Blumenthal who also lied about his service in Vietnam for political gain.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:53 PM   #17
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Nathan Phillips is an anti-Trump activist who called the students "beasts" while deliberately ignoring the epithets that the Black Hebrew group was hurling at both his two-faced-ass and the students. Nathan Phillips lied about his service in Vietnam. Phillps is a Stolen Valor asshole.

Link? Or just more hate from you? Got his military record?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:55 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

One thing that amazes me is the conduct of the Black Hebrew bunch, and the MSM's total ignoring of it.

This bunch of morons are just stupid. They are of the same ilk as the KKK and New Black Panthers.
This is what the focus should have been on...I agree totally Jackie.

The Indian was kinda caught in the middle.

But the finger should be pointed at Black Hebrew bunch...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:58 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There's nothing honorable about Stolen Valor. Phillips lied about serving in Vietnam which makes him as despicable as Blumenthal who also lied about his service in Vietnam for political gain.
Jesus a Marine who served during the Vietnam War....and from the CNN report did not lie about his service and you are going to town on him. All because he is not a Trump supporter. Anotjer Swift Boater...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 06:01 PM   #20
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

All good points from everyone! However! IF these youngsters were not white Christians wearing maga hats, the opportunists would have never taken advantage of the situation.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 06:02 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Link? Or just more hate from you? Got his military record?
The New York Times walked back its account. Let Google be your friend. Phillips is on record as telling Vogue he served as a Recon Ranger Marine in Vietnam, but his service in the Marines was between 1972 and 1976. The Marine's have no "Recon rangers", and the Marine combat units were withdrawn from Vietnam in 1971. Phillips' claim that he served in Vietnam is an instance of Stolen Valor that even the most ignorant should be able to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Jesus a Marine who served during the Vietnam War....and from the CNN report did not lie about his service and you are going to town on him. All because he is not a Trump supporter. Anotjer Swift Boater...
Bullshit. Phillips walked by the invective throwing Black Hebrews and marched into the midst of the students who he called "beasts". Phillips put his lying ass there. He wasn't "surrounded" as he lyingly claimed. He didn't accidentally find himself there, he put his own lying-Stolen-Valor-ass there.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:47 PM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

nathan mislead cnn about his military record.

he said:
In one interview to CNN, Phillips ambiguously described himself as a “Vietnam times veteran,”
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 09:03 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

he said:
In one interview to CNN, Phillips ambiguously described himself as a “Vietnam times veteran,”
Yesterday, this citation was referenced on Phillips' Wikipedia page. Since yesterday, somebody has deleted his blatant, unambiguous Stolen Valor claim. Those lefties are in full scale CYA mode. What a bunch of despicable miscreants they are.

Quote:
Phillips continued, his voice breaking. “You know, I’m from Vietnam times. I’m what they call a recon ranger. That was my role."

(Vogue)

Meanwhile:

Quote:
Report: May Be Legal Repercussions For Criticism of MAGA Students in Video

Robert Barnes, an attorney and Law&Crime columnist, has reached out to some of the Covington Catholic students’ families about possibly filing lawsuits over the social media vitriol the students have faced.

(NewsMax)

Old 01-22-2019, 10:39 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

he said:
Well at least he didn't have a fake foot problem...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 02:54 AM   #25
winn dixie
Premium Access

This guy has gone from the medias' darlin' to an embarrassment and the media wants to forget about this guy asap.
Has anybody noticed nathan's teeth? jeez
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 06:59 AM   #26
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

It's so funny to see all of these celebrities who wring their hands over and whine about school violence and shootings have absolutely no problem with promoting violence and death threats toward the Covington Catholic High School students. It's just insane!

http://www.abcbusinessnews.com/2019/...uGyBgyv1LbsYF8
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:30 AM   #27
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default and you thought hellary made up calling us deplorable, and the fbi heads were alone in detesting middle america

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
the media wants to forget about this guy asap.
they, the media, want to forget about the whole thing and they learn nothing from it for they are already so smart

they jump at conclusions that feed into their biases and then blithely move along when it falls apart

they appoint a rear guard to whisk away their footprints with verbal tree branches, like having some short segment that ends with the statement, "the story is a complicated one"

and poof, they are gone

bigger liars and frauds are difficult to find

its goes without saying but I cant resist and even though its a broken record to say it, no one can rationally make the case the main stream media is fair or is nothing more than a one-sided bunch of snobby know nothings protecting fellow liars

they have lost their appointed place

they are the heirs and progeny of walter duranty, new york times apologist for stalin

Duranty loved to repeat, when Stalin's atrocities were brought to light, "you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs."

Those "eggs" were the heads of men, women and children, and those "few" were merely tens of millions.

so what if a bunch of white, male, christian, pro-life marching, maga hat wearing punks are damaged, if they didn't do something themselves, their parents did, or grandparents or they will soon enough,and besides we cant be concerned with individuals, especially those type, we have a world order to set right
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:53 AM   #28
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

What's going on now reminds me of a cross between 1) If it bleeds it leads
2) The song Dirty Laundry ( Glenn Fry)

Yup IF TRUE is the new say whatever I want snowflake phrase
Just look at the editing of the protest with the teenagers

Oh and just in NOW DEATH Threats to the kids ( wow )
The kids should get a metal , when I was 16/17 and someone got in my face it would have been ON even now maybe ( oh yea that's what they wanted) and now its backfired all over the Liberal -retard media's face.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:28 AM   #29
Emo Diem 80
BANNED

Typical liberal bullshit. Liberals are violent, hateful lunatics.
Emo Diem 80 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:43 AM   #30
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
The New York Times walked back its account. Let Google be your friend. Phillips is on record as telling Vogue he served as a Recon Ranger Marine in Vietnam, but his service in the Marines was between 1972 and 1976. The Marine's have no "Recon rangers", and the Marine combat units were withdrawn from Vietnam in 1971. Phillips' claim that he served in Vietnam is an instance of Stolen Valor that even the most ignorant should be able to understand.

Bullshit. Phillips walked by the invective throwing Black Hebrews and marched into the midst of the students who he called "beasts". Phillips put his lying ass there. He wasn't "surrounded" as he lyingly claimed. He didn't accidentally find himself there, he put his own lying-Stolen-Valor-ass there.

Got any links? Because I have a hard time believing anything you say.
Plus I'm not doing your work.
bamscram is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women