Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2019, 01:53 PM   #211
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-d...-retrospective

That is just not true....there have been many things he reported that have come to pass.

Nothing has been disproven btw...
Are you intentionally ignoring the part "as it relates to the Trump campaign"

Quote:
But much of the reporting simply remains uncorroborated ... Most significantly, the dossier reports a “well-developed conspiracy of co-operation between [Trump and his associates] and the Russian leadership,” including an “intelligence exchange [that] had been running between them for at least 8 years.” ... there is, at present, no evidence in the official record that confirms other direct ties or their relevance to the 2016 presidential campaign.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:47 PM   #212
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Are you intentionally ignoring the part "as it relates to the Trump campaign"
No, I do believe you've left some things out.

Also Manforts contacts were just recently released...publicly.

Which and correct me if I'm wrong but Paul was Trump's campaign manager.

In fact the Russian thatTrump just eased sanctions on was with a Russian hooker at that time in 2016 and said this very man was talking of helping the Trump campaign. IN 2016.

They just arrested her in Russia after having Thailand stick her in prison for the last year.

She had asked for asylum in this country and said she would turn over evidence she had but the Trump admin would not help her!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 04:18 PM   #213
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, I do believe you've left some things out.

Also Manforts contacts were just recently released...publicly.

Which and correct me if I'm wrong but Paul was Trump's campaign manager.

In fact the Russian thatTrump just eased sanctions on was with a Russian hooker at that time in 2016 and said this very man was talking of helping the Trump campaign. IN 2016.

They just arrested her in Russia after having Thailand stick her in prison for the last year.

She had asked for asylum in this country and said she would turn over evidence she had but the Trump admin would not help her!
False narrative. Manafort worked for a Ukrainian oligarch -- not Russian, and that association was years before manafort's short-lived association with the trump campaign. Flynn will be exonerated.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:21 PM   #214
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
False narrative. Manafort worked for a Ukrainian oligarch -- not Russian, and that association was years before manafort's short-lived association with the trump campaign. Flynn will be exonerated.
You may need to keep up with the current news a tad more.

Do you understand now why Rudy went from "No collusion " to "No collusion by Trump"?

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...ian-agent.html
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:32 PM   #215
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You may need to keep up with the current news a tad more.

Do you understand now why Rudy went from "No collusion " to "No collusion by Trump"?

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...ian-agent.html
Konstantin Kilimnik was one of Manafort's employees who was working with Manafort to advance their business interests in the Ukraine. Manafort's case is separate from Flynn's, and Flynn will be exonerated.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:38 PM   #216
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Konstantin Kilimnik was one of Manafort's employees who was working with Manafort to advance their business interests in the Ukraine. Manafort's case is separate from Flynn's, and Flynn will be exonerated.
You brought the Steele Dossier. ..

I've just pointed out (correctly ) that the FBI was not spying on Flynn , like you asserted.. They were listening in on Russians and heard Flynn...which Flynn subsequently lied about to them
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:46 PM   #217
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You brought the Steele Dossier. ..

I've just pointed out (correctly ) that the FBI was not spying on Flynn , like you asserted.. They were listening in on Russians and heard Flynn...which Flynn subsequently lied about to them
Your presumption is based on the pronouncements of the investigators -- known cabal of anti-Trump liars and schemers -- who are being investigated. Strzok and Page are on record has having a "Plan" to keep Trump out of office, and Flynn was illegally unmasked by someone in the Odumbo administration to further that "Plan".

So, it's nonsense to claim that Odumbo's people weren't spying o the Trump administration as everything they had against Flynn came after the FBI fraudulently applied for and received illegal FISA warrants.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:52 PM   #218
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Your presumption is based on the pronouncements of the investigators -- known cabal of anti-Trump liars and schemers -- who are being investigated. Strzok and Page are on record has having a "Plan" to keep Trump out of office, and Flynn was illegally unmasked by someone in the Odumbo administration to further that "Plan".

So, it's nonsense to claim that Odumbo's people weren't spying o the Trump administration as everything they had against Flynn came after the FBI fraudulently applied for and received illegal FISA warrants.
Was a really shitty plan to inform the American public that they were investigating one candidate when in fact they were investigating two.

If what you say is true....the logically thing for them to have done was announce Trump was under investigation. ...since that did not happen your theory holds no water
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:55 PM   #219
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Was a really shitty plan to inform the American public that they were investigating one candidate when in fact they were investigating two.

If what you say is true....the logically thing for them to have done was announce Trump was under investigation. ...since that did not happen your theory holds no water
True and documented in personal messages, sworn Congressional testimony, FBI documents, etc. Flynn will be exonerated.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:00 PM   #220
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
True and documented in personal messages, sworn Congressional testimony, FBI documents, etc. Flynn will be exonerated.
I assume you no longer think Judge Sullivan will be the one doing the exonerating!

Do you think Trump will pardon him?

Is that what you mean?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 06:05 PM   #221
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I assume you no longer think Judge Sullivan will be the one doing the exonerating!

Do you think Trump will pardon him?

Is that what you mean?:laughing1
:
We shall wait and see as new evidence about Ohr's role and Comey and Adam Schitty lies have been revealed, but in the long run, Flynn will be exonerated.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:51 PM   #222
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

lots of circle jerking in this thread. lol!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 04:28 AM   #223
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

No, they aren't illegal. Provide a link to the judicial system saying the warrants are illegal.

And yes, each renewal has to show why'd it should be renewed which means they have to show evidence it has generated. That's one of the reason the are redacted.

The funniest thing you keep talking about is the "illegal" FISA warrant. I've told you several time before.
Flynn's case comes from foreign intelligence FISA that was on the Russian ambassador's phone. Because he is a Russian.

You are completely, totally, and unequivocally wrong.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.042782159f5b

"The FBI routinely obtains FISA warrants to monitor the communications of foreign diplomats in the United States, including the Russian ambassador,Sergey Kislyak. The conversations between Kislyak and Michael Flynn, who became Trump’s first national security adviser, were recorded in December. In February, The Washington Post reported that Flynn misled Vice President-elect Mike Pence and others about his discussions with Kislyak, prompting Trump’s decision to fire him."

It can't be clearer. The FISA warrant used to record Flynn had nothing to do with the dossier. Nothing.
Once again, the warrant used on Flynn was fine.
Post an official link that refutes that fact.
But you won't. Because you can't.

Quote:
Yeah, they were illegal. And no, the FBI didn't produce new evidence for each warrant. The Steele Dossier was front and center on each and every request for a FISA warrant. Everything predicated on those illegal warrants will be thrown out of court when the investigation of the investigators is complete. Flynn will be exonerated.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 04:37 AM   #224
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

There is a lot of plain wrong information.
If you think the Washington Post published an incorrect story or "fake news" and nobody called them on it other than IB you'rewrong too.

This isn't one opinion over another
It's a fact. Flynn called the Russians on a tapped phone at their embassy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
lots of circle jerking in this thread. lol!
Old 01-23-2019, 04:59 AM   #225
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Flynn was recorded in Dec.
Flynn knew when he spoke with the Russians. Those conversations were recorded.
Your presumption is based on.....presumptions, guesses, BS.
I don't have presumption about this one.
No "pre" at all. Just post. He already pled guilty.

There is no evidence to back your claim. Here is proof that if you don't want to believe something,
you won't. You'll ignore evidence and make up your own "facts".
This is an easy, well documented example. You staked out your position on this from the git-go.

Quote:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women