Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-23-2019, 12:58 AM   #1
not2badhowbouturself7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Indys new site

Is it just me or has Indys stepped up their game in the industry with there new site https://indys.una.io . I’m impressed and was never a big fan of Pittsburgh Indys but this is fairly innovative. On the other hand is it more appealing to law enforcement and the government in there plight to win the war on sex industry (and drugs ).
Old 01-23-2019, 05:40 AM   #2
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They shut down the site days before Christmas leaving so many providers kids to go without.

You're a big fan?

Of which part? The part where the owner pits his girlfriends against each other in some sorta sick twisted game that gets his bareback, diseased dick hard?

Or the part where the owners girlfriend bans anyone who she preceives as a threat because she doesnt like their prices being low? Or they are prettier and smarter than her?

Or how about the one where they threaten, stalk and abuse others?

Which part is your favorite?

Stop supporting abusive people.

Their plight to win the war on sex industry? Dude, they aren't fighting for sex worker rights...because when decrim happens there will be no more room for abusive sites, like indys.

Not knowing is now not a valid excuse. Everyone saw them pull the site days before Christmas, then his main fall girl posted on Twitter that she was booked up till mid January.

Supporting abusive people AFTER you learn of said abuse (which they proved days before Christmas)? I'm not sure what that even says about you?

Stop supporting abusive people, and you will help stop the abuse.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:44 AM   #3
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also from what I've been told...that "innovative technology" is so last decade.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:42 AM   #4
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Also from what I've been told...that "innovative technology" is so last decade.
I have to agree. Looks like they used an old toolkit on the cheap. Not at all impressed with a new site developed from scratch.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:47 AM   #5
not2badhowbouturself7
Valued Poster

Oh my. Unfortunately, there is a part of the industry where most men who use the site could care less of what goes on In rhe providers world once the 30 min weekly visit is over. Being a 24/7 sex worker is most likely a complete 180 from the mens lives they visit. Pimps and hoes have always had turbulent lives , it’s Tough living.,
Your response makes no sense to me I don’t care about how you feel And I don’t pry into peoples lives amd gossip shit I don’t care about. Especially with someome who I spend an hour with every other month.o, and the feeling is neutral on the providers side I’m sure..
That being said , the new indys Is full of a lot of providers I’ll never see but it’ is sei up really well.
You are obviously upset and there comes a time where the hobbyists habits outlive the providers career .many times over amd the providers overstay there welcome by years in the industry
Old 01-23-2019, 07:52 AM   #6
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
I have to agree. Looks like they used an old toolkit on the cheap. Not at all impressed with a new site developed from scratch.
It wasn't developed from scratch. It's a hosted version of Dolphin (an open source social network platform). That's not a knock against them. Only a fool or the next web-scale mega web property would not choose to base a new site on a perfectly existing framework. However, as has been mentioned elsewhere, this has been done before. Their existing site is based on a somewhat modified and relatively ancient version of phpBB. They admit they can't migrate this. If you don't see a confluence of the same circumstances/situation setting up, you don't play chess. To the OP: there isn't anything innovative. It might be slightly more palpable than running something forum-based to someone's attorney (I think this distinction meaningless--YMMV). It's different. Closer to switter than eccie, for instance, but nothing that hasn't already been done elsewhere.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:01 AM   #7
not2badhowbouturself7
Valued Poster

When I say innovative I meam How they have simply put a large group of sex providers and set them all up on a social media platform Where the user can more easily comunicate with multiple providers Now all Indys needs is more younger fresh faces .
Old 01-23-2019, 08:11 AM   #8
Lauryn.Just Lauryn
Female Account - Age Verified

User ID: 482360

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7 View Post
hoes have always had turbulent lives

Not all hoes have turbulent lives. In fact, some hoes, even distance themselves from places that may cause turbulence because they don't want that crap in their lives.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:39 AM   #9
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7 View Post
When I say innovative I meam How they have simply put a large group of sex providers and set them all up on a social media platform Where the user can more easily comunicate with multiple providers Now all Indys needs is more younger fresh faces .
Because that's never happened before!

1. Social media platform for providers. Existed for years.
2. Communicate with multiple providers? Could do that on the old site. For years.
3. Demographic of site provider pool? Maybe.

Don't take this the wrong way, but between your OP in this thread and this one, my conclusions having read no other of your work here lately is that you are giving off the smell of a shill for the new site. Nothing wrong with that, either, as long as you are upfront about it.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:00 AM   #10
not2badhowbouturself7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Because that's never happened before!

1. Social media platform for providers. Existed for years.
2. Communicate with multiple providers? Could do that on the old site. For years.
3. Demographic of site provider pool? Maybe.

Don't take this the wrong way, but between your OP in this thread and this one, my conclusions having read no other of your work here lately is that you are giving off the smell of a shill for the new site. Nothing wrong with that, either, as long as you are upfront about it.
What ru talking about willis? My problem with Indys was always the providers and bad experiences I’ve had over the past years. The false advertising of overinflated reviews and what models looked like have kept me away from using the site. I do not think this has changed however. Simply complimenting them on doing something different , I’m no web analysist that’s for sure but for me when Saturday runs into Monday a lot of things look different.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:08 AM   #11
mydixywrecked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Another social medie popularity contest. Next thing you know the vouch system will be how many followers\friends you have. Not a fan
Old 01-23-2019, 09:17 AM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauryn.Just Lauryn View Post
Not all hoes have turbulent lives. In fact, some hoes, even distance themselves from places that may cause turbulence because they don't want that crap in their lives.
Love your avatar!
Old 01-23-2019, 09:37 AM   #13
Lauryn.Just Lauryn
Female Account - Age Verified

User ID: 482360

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Love your avatar!

Thanks, Bambino!!! This site has a nice selection of avatars and emojis....fun!:space craft:
Old 01-23-2019, 10:11 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauryn.Just Lauryn View Post
Thanks, Bambino!!! This site has a nice selection of avatars and emojis....fun!:space craft:
Not only that, but there isn’t nebby people reading your PMs here!!!!
Old 01-23-2019, 10:11 AM   #15
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

This all reads like just a great threAD for another site.

What kind of discount does a shill get?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women