Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > General Discussions (Coed) - Mexico
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2018, 03:41 AM   #1
azteclust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Where are the 200-500 pesos?

They say Mexico hookers charged 200 pesos. But on here on Mexico section I don't see them post them. Like in TJ Zone Norte, girls there charged in US dollars. I mean what's the point going down there if they charged US money. Is it local and out of tourist zone? I'm Hispanic and know Spanish will that help me find 200 pesos hookers?
azteclust is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 06:47 AM   #2
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by azteclust View Post
They say Mexico hookers charged 200 pesos. But on here on Mexico section I don't see them post them. Like in TJ Zone Norte, girls there charged in US dollars. I mean what's the point going down there if they charged US money. Is it local and out of tourist zone? I'm Hispanic and know Spanish will that help me find 200 pesos hookers?
Research Guadalajara, what you want is there. Pay in Pesos too

I went one time in between Germany trips and it was literally a culture shock going from a gold mine to a shithole landfill. However, you get what you pay for. What you are looking for in prices is there in GDL. In fact it is in many cities in MX use the same personal sections for deals throughout the country, Tinder FB etc too. You speak Spanish, will be easy. Sites like this have much junk on them but also good items..

https://www.mileroticos.com/

Do research on the ISG, I am very active on the ISG but I chose not to review my GDL trip there

Google the Esteticas in GDL, they are cheap, the same girls will come to your hotel and give you better deals than you could imagine. I fucked those girls for $10-$40 ( US$) each and truth be told I felt bad for them to the point I tipped them well. Good girls trapped in bad lives, most Americans would walk out feeling great I walked out feeling horrible for them. Which is why I tipped them. 10-20 bucks means nothing to me, means a lot to them.

Here is a site to an upper end one and a more common one, might look like a barber shop it is a front. Spas and all on top of the putas ( at Rap-e)

http://esteticarape.com.mx/servicios.php

and an ordinary one:
http://www.griegosvipspa.com/index.php

Upper end agencies are there too so for 25%-50% of what you can get in TX you can get in GDL and looks/bodies will be 2X-4X the quality but all types are there. If you are willing to drop $200 there you can get a girl who in the USA could ask ( and get) much more often over $500+ !!

GDL is not for me, too low end but if one is driven only by price point and/or has little time than no reason not to swing the bat here one time and see if you like it. Airfare cheap, hotels very cheap ( 4-5 stars too) and the girls are rock bottom prices. The food is the best Mexican food I ever had.

But their airport sucks, get there 4 hours before your flight and leave the city 5 hours before! Nightmare!

or: Fly Jet Blue to Fort Lauderdale, and on to Colombia or ATX to HOU to Bogota. If you can stand the heat and humidity you can fuck for nothing in this country and it is ' more organized' with many more options than MX and the Colombianas the only women in this part of the world with the exception of Brazil that can even come close to European quality.

Wherever you go, enjoy!
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 10:23 AM   #3
bigrich75
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Come to acuna Mexico coahuila state
Easy pickings 200 to 3 and 4 hundos
bigrich75 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 10:37 AM   #4
azteclust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
Research Guadalajara, what you want is there. Pay in Pesos too

I went one time in between Germany trips and it was literally a culture shock going from a gold mine to a shithole landfill. However, you get what you pay for. What you are looking for in prices is there in GDL. In fact it is in many cities in MX use the same personal sections for deals throughout the country, Tinder FB etc too. You speak Spanish, will be easy. Sites like this have much junk on them but also good items..

https://www.mileroticos.com/

Do research on the ISG, I am very active on the ISG but I chose not to review my GDL trip there

Google the Esteticas in GDL, they are cheap, the same girls will come to your hotel and give you better deals than you could imagine. I fucked those girls for $10-$40 ( US$) each and truth be told I felt bad for them to the point I tipped them well. Good girls trapped in bad lives, most Americans would walk out feeling great I walked out feeling horrible for them. Which is why I tipped them. 10-20 bucks means nothing to me, means a lot to them.

Here is a site to an upper end one and a more common one, might look like a barber shop it is a front. Spas and all on top of the putas ( at Rap-e)

http://esteticarape.com.mx/servicios.php

and an ordinary one:
http://www.griegosvipspa.com/index.php

Upper end agencies are there too so for 25%-50% of what you can get in TX you can get in GDL and looks/bodies will be 2X-4X the quality but all types are there. If you are willing to drop $200 there you can get a girl who in the USA could ask ( and get) much more often over $500+ !!

GDL is not for me, too low end but if one is driven only by price point and/or has little time than no reason not to swing the bat here one time and see if you like it. Airfare cheap, hotels very cheap ( 4-5 stars too) and the girls are rock bottom prices. The food is the best Mexican food I ever had.

But their airport sucks, get there 4 hours before your flight and leave the city 5 hours before! Nightmare!

or: Fly Jet Blue to Fort Lauderdale, and on to Colombia or ATX to HOU to Bogota. If you can stand the heat and humidity you can fuck for nothing in this country and it is ' more organized' with many more options than MX and the Colombianas the only women in this part of the world with the exception of Brazil that can even come close to European quality.

Wherever you go, enjoy!

This is good info! Thanks for sharing
azteclust is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 11:27 AM   #5
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrich75 View Post
Come to acuna Mexico coahuila state
Easy pickings 200 to 3 and 4 hundos
I always did NLBT over Acuna... This was also 10+ years ago and the girls we actually paid in dollars and it was $20 for the lower end ones standing in half completed concrete shacks with shit beds and some took $10. On the other hand the hotter girls who came in from interior MX to work in the clubs within the compound such as Papagayos, Pimp Daddie and Tamykos; girls were roughly $60-$80 in rooms with AirCon

Are these girls you speak of the lower, middle or higher end of what is down there and how would you break the pricing up if there was a more expensive and probably better looking option than the above... Great prices, how about quality. Any chance you can compare them to what Papagayos had going if you did NLBT back in those days?

Are we talking BBBJ or CBJ down there, NLBT was all CBJ/CFS with the cheaper girls and the pricier ones were for most part were BBBJ/CFS and many of them BBBJ and timed their cycles and fucked sin gomas.

Danke !

whoops wrong country

Muchas gracias
Old 10-22-2018, 12:46 PM   #6
bigrich75
Premium Access

Jeje it's all good
Acuna I was talking pesos
I have a regular I see, well a couple I see, I would rate them about 5 or so for a street Walker type in Mexico.. ain't the nest looking but def not the worst either.. they do shower and dont smell at all, and that counts alot for me anyways, and depending on time of day theres quite a few walking around there in el centro
One girl is always 200 plus 1 for the room, 300 pesos total
The other the same but she even provides Greek 🤯
I usually givee them a couple 20 pesos tip sometimes a 50
So right now at current rates that's 350 pesos or about 18 dollars total

Theres another girl who works ar a maquilla here so she's a semipro that I see...huge Kardashian ass thick legs etc but I give her 4 or 500 pesos

Been years and years and years since I've hit la zona here on acuna .. I wouldn't mind going one weekend just to relive my youth hahah
Old 10-22-2018, 12:49 PM   #7
bigrich75
Premium Access

Oh and the ones I personally know that I mentioned I can go all bare if I want... i was drunk a couple times and did it all sin ule 😯, but for the most part bbbj and cfs

The huge butt one I've known her and just depends if we have an ule or not , If not i have done it still
Old 10-22-2018, 12:52 PM   #8
bigrich75
Premium Access

Old 10-22-2018, 03:10 PM   #9
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jeje it's all good

So right now at current rates that's 350 pesos or about 18 dollars total

Been years and years and years since I've hit la zona here on acuna .. I wouldn't mind going one weekend just to relive my youth hahah
I'd consider a trip to the border a few of us who used to go weekly have broached the subject of a ' reunion' trip not sure if would be Acuna. Prices seem about the same but I can get 20e standard CBJ/CFS or 30e BBBJ/CFS or 50e all-inclusive in the RLD of Frankfurt from hot girls which to me makes more sense for cheap days than MX.

Quote:
Oh and the ones I personally know that I mentioned I can go all bare if I want
That was the case ages ago too, all the guys with regs tossed the goma in the basura even though it was a waste of the $1 they charged for the condom, they did make use of the $2 sheet fee though.

Nice thing you tipped them, I tipped the girls down there too and now the girls I know who are mainly from E Europe and struggle I also tip but the ones I know who are pulling 75K-100K Euros and upwards driving around in luxury black German cars get no tip!

I see you are in TX, you should check out GDL, Volaris Airlines is very cheap. It is an upgrade from a border town best said ' a border town jacked up on steroids'
Old 10-28-2018, 08:04 PM   #10
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by azteclust View Post
Tijuana is still 200 MX pesos for a basic session and you don't have to pay in US dollars.
That is all false rumors!
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women