Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47527
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2014, 12:50 PM   #1
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57
Default The Little Mermaid

Yesterday I had an absolutely phenomenal date! OMG! OMG! OMG! Sitting here right now at work, I am so tired and so drained but I have a smile on my face from here to San Diego.

So TLM and I have been very good friends for quite some time. I think the first time we met, we connected....sometimes it's just that way. She just has an awesome personality, she's fun to hang out with and talk to and is just a gorgeous woman! I've seen a lot of great women over the years, but she is the only one that I've ever considered dropping every last one of them for..... she is magnetic!!!....just that right combination of every fuckin thing that I love in a women.

So the day before yesterday TLM contacted me. It had been a little while since we talked and I was excited to hear from her. Usually, when she contacts me, I know she wants to get together sometime soon....generally the same day or the next day.....so whatever plans I have are dropped, changed, put-off, whatever..... so that I can see her.

So to make a long story short we decided to do something crazy and have
a date in the back of my car.....and yes it was cold as fuck yesterday....about 18 to 20 degrees.

So I pick her up about 9:00pm last night and we go find a nice secluded spot.
It was perfect. There wasn't a soul in sight. I had already prepared the back
seat with covers and I brought and addition blanket to put on top of us if needed.

So we get out the car, adjust the front seats all the way to the front and get in the back. My car is already roomy, but holy shit, when we adjusted those seats it felt like we were in a small room. With the car still on keeping us warm and the music playing we take off our clothes and get fully naked and boy does she look amazing!!!.....she never thinks that (I don't know if that's a woman thing), but she always has my complete attention.

So before we do anything, we sit there and talk for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
It was great! Every time we see each other, it's like that. We're just great friends.

So after our long conversation, we decided it was time to get started. I adjusted the heat, turned on her favorite music and we got started.

So we started off with a light sweet kiss which led to a lot of heavy passionate kissing. It was great. She then grabs my wanker (which sends chills down my back), starts kissing my neck, my chest and then goes down to my cock and gives me a freakin amazing unforgettable bbbj. OMG. It felt so good! The fuckin best! After a while of bbbj, I was getting close to popping. I then pulled her up and we starting kissing some more.

Next, we change positions. She sits on the seat, I kneel in front of her start sucking on her young college girl tits and then I work my way down to DATY that almost had her fuckin screaming! She was so wet when I went down on her and as I was eating her sweet puss, she was grabbing on my head, rubbing her hands across my hair and grabbing my back. It was intense. After she came, I moved by up and she was ready bang! I could see it in her eyes. She grabbed the condom pack, quickly tore is open, threw the packet and put the condom on. She then grabbed my hip and pulled me inside her. Was I fucking her or was she fucking me? lol She was on fuckin fire!!!!

We then got into a serious pound session. The car was shaking, the window were steamed up....the shit was epic! I then was getting close to blowing my load and finally I popped big. Oh, shit!!! And after I blew my load, she was
still fucking me. At that point, I was like "Holy Shit!" We've always had good sessions, but this time the intensity was like the first time we met.....explosive!
You can't beat that shit! And it doesn't happen with everyone.

So I pounded her puss until I couldn't fuckin do it anymore. She wore me out!
I was not expecting that last night and I surely didn't have my Wheaties! So
I finally stopped (wore out) and we started kissing some more and then I rested my head on her chest and she started to massage my back.

I don't fuckin care what anyone says, she gives the best fuckin massages that I've ever had. It was awesome! I just laid my head there and relaxed. I love this fuckin' girl! After about 15 minutes of so, she stops and then we both sit up and hold each other and take a breather. (Shit, I should have taken her to a hotel. That's ok, because next time she's getting a top notch room. We're going to do this shit like the old days....luxury all the way!)....even though we do some pretty phenomenal shit.

After we rest, some other crazy shit goes down! lol That's between us. Every date, we do some absolutely wild shit!....and it's just one of those things that we never tell people. If you knew us, you'd be surprised. lol

So after we're all done, we get dressed and head out to Walmart to grab some shit and then we went to get something to eat. When she's with me, I always make sure he get's what she wants.

It's also cool when we go out together. We're just such good friends, we just seem like we belong together. It's just the way we're together and how people respond to us. It's kind of crazy.

I later took her home. Last night would have probably been an all night date. We've had many of those, but I had work. I got home after 1:00am

Awesome time!
Recapacitar is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:30 PM   #2
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

If you are on RTP, you can go there for more info!
Old 11-18-2014, 04:00 PM   #3
Rodimus54
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recapacitar View Post

So to make a long story short ........
...followed by 13 more paragraphs :-) Hope you have tinted windows as to not expose the general public to recap-style
Rodimus54 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:19 PM   #4
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It takes a special kind of girl to sit in a car and talk for 2-3 hours , and then fuck in the car. And a special king of guy. I wouldn't even consider it. That should be called recap style. I will defiantly back your claims to her massage skills. From head to toe, she is the best. I can't afford her since she jacked up her rates.
Goodisntcheap is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 09:36 PM   #5
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

What's her 3 hour rate? You know, for talking.
LemMotlow is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 10:29 PM   #6
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Well Lem, she's so Good, so it isn't cheap, I'm sure.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 12:43 AM   #7
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemMotlow View Post
What's her 3 hour rate? You know, for talking.
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 01:53 AM   #8
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Default Ariel Pics

Old 11-19-2014, 05:41 AM   #9
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

All kidding aside. I've spent 3-4 hours with ariel before and have spent longer than that with her and recap at the strip club where ariel was wrapped up naked and suspended with bondage ropes. I think it was her first time in a strip club. Ariel didn't charge per each hour on those occasions. She is / or at least was a pretty normal chick who enjoyed hanging out with good company. I have no doubts about his dates with Ariel. Although I do wonder why he would choose to spend time with such a fun chick in the back of a car , on a 20 degree night. Some people just ain't right.
Goodisntcheap is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 07:51 AM   #10
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recapacitar View Post
So to make a long story short ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimus54 View Post
...followed by 13 more paragraphs :-)
He should make a short story long, get an agent, and shop it around. It might lead to a new career as a novelist.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 12:04 PM   #11
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodisntcheap View Post
Although I do wonder why he would choose to spend time with such a fun chick in the back of a car , on a 20 degree night. Some people just ain't right.
Lol. Ariel is very fun! That's exactly why I wanted to do it. I've done car dates plenty of times and the sex was good, but the company was not so good.
This time I got both....a memory that I will never forget.
Old 11-19-2014, 01:00 PM   #12
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I can agree.. She was fun when I saw her back in March 2013.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=686823
Bigstk01 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 11:12 PM   #13
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

This is a review. Shouldn't it be in the review forum?
LemMotlow is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 11:31 PM   #14
LadiesMan
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
That would be too much like following rules man...

i swear this site is run by the Obama administration.
LadiesMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 07:03 AM   #15
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing. Geezus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan View Post
That would be too much like following rules man...

i swear this site is run by the Obama administration.
naughtynatale is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women