Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2010, 07:51 AM   #31
Guest031710
Account Disabled

User ID: 4985

In AIT I would tell my 19 yr old virgin room mate bedtime stories
I think she's afraid to lose it now LOL
Guest031710 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:54 AM   #32
MLisa
Account Disabled

User ID: 7057
My ECCIE Reviews

Or perhaps she's just more concerned with it not being as good as the story.
This is why I have to agree with the idea of strictly posting in story form vs review fantasy form, some do want to have that experience themselves and figure you should be able to turn that on and off.

I was just speaking to a friend of mine who had traveled to England this last spring and found herself in a lovely suite in a small village outside of Manchester surrounded by about 1/2 dozen men all demanding her full attention. Some in pairs, others singly, but it did not matter because, she said, at all times there were hands on her body and lips everywhere and well she said she was completely soaked by the end of the evening and thoroughly surprised by how 'unreserved' english gentlemen seem to actually be.
MLisa is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:17 AM   #33
bullet0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil red Robin View Post
I do believe the best part of her story was the first time He shocked her with the aforementioned implement, she was orally fixated on his friend and his friend was quite upset, because he was concerned the voltage might pass through her to him :P
Hell, I'd be more concerned about an involuntary bite reflex than the voltage!
bullet0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #34
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet0122 View Post
Word!
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:36 AM   #35
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I'm really vague on this since it happened so long ago. Supposedly true, but at the same time, a really sad story.

As the story goes, this NFL (or retired NFL) player was driving his car while getting a BJ. He had a bad accident and the lady bit off his cock. He committed suicide.

If anyone remembers the details (or finds out it's a fake story), plz feel free to chip in. I haven't had time to run it by Snopes, and I'm not sure it's the kind of story that would be there.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:42 AM   #36
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I'm really vague on this since it happened so long ago. Supposedly true, but at the same time, a really sad story.

As the story goes, this NFL (or retired NFL) player was driving his car while getting a BJ. He had a bad accident and the lady bit off his cock. He committed suicide.

If anyone remembers the details (or finds out it's a fake story), plz feel free to chip in. I haven't had time to run it by Snopes, and I'm not sure it's the kind of story that would be there.
Well this is a scene towards the end of World According to Garp.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:21 PM   #37
bullet0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post

Back in 1993, Houston Oilers defensive tackle Jeff Alm had a wreck that killed his best friend. Alm got a shotgun out and shot himself at the scene. There were a lot of rumors as to why at the time, but I never saw anything definitive.
bullet0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
No names..
hmmm..
Well, this particular redhead I know turned 26 a couple years ago..
Sometime IVO her birthday, she met some friends at his penthouse. . .
(Thankfully the video never surfaced!)
The details (as she told me of course) are a bit murky, however there was a cattle prod (used 26 times maybe? probably not I.. she lost count)
Then there was her licking another lovely while He had his peeper up her pooper and his friend had a camera in the door way...
Later I remember .. I mean she remembers switching partners for a bit and it being just a very lovely exhausting day.

I do believe the best part of her story was the first time He shocked her with the aforementioned implement, she was orally fixated on his friend and his friend was quite upset, because he was concerned the voltage might pass through her to him :P

Need to bring extra batteries to keep the prod charged. No fun zapping someone without a charge.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #39
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
He shocked her with the aforementioned implement, she was orally fixated on his friend and his friend was quite upset, because he was concerned the voltage might pass through her to him :P
Only if the friend was connected to "ground."
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:54 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Well this is a scene towards the end of World According to Garp.
Loved that book.

Quote:
Back in 1993, Houston Oilers defensive tackle Jeff Alm had a wreck that killed his best friend. Alm got a shotgun out and shot himself at the scene. There were a lot of rumors as to why at the time, but I never saw anything definitive.
Dat be true. The rumor though seemed a little far fetched.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:58 AM   #41
Aceswild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
LOL, now I feel like a slut! I can go on and on about my trysts in Europe ( Italy was a good one), but I'm a bit shy now
I want to hear about your Europe adventures!
Aceswild is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women