Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: what about the ban of tats-- how long?
6 months 8 11.76%
permanently 57 83.82%
he didnt deserve to be banned 3 4.41%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2017, 07:29 AM   #31
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
Well, I guess I can remove IMO from these statements....

The whole 'remove tats because he's hurting providers' feelings' is a smokescreen. Guys want him gone because he's an asshole to other guys. Girls don't post here b/c LOTS of guys are assholes to girls.
That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
You dont have to treat women like shit to be honest. All we really want is honesty. You can say "she's overweight and not very attractive" or "she's a fatass, butt ugly ho". Same message, different delivery.
Exactly!
For instance stig and I have met socially and we both know we will only ever be board friends because I'm way over his age limit.
I not only like him, but I respect him for his honesty and straightforward approach.

Oh and Spazzoid,
In order for you to hurt my feelings I'd have to give a shit about your opinion...

AND
for the record.
It's true. the reviews and comments here are not sugar coated, they're real
It's not just the guys who appreciate that.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:23 AM   #32
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Finally we agree on something. I don't give a shit about your opinion either, Jin.
spazzer is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:53 AM   #33
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

There are people on Indys actually defending Charlotte Carrington.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:00 AM   #34
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
There are people on Indys actually defending Charlotte Carrington.
Crazy right?
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:20 PM   #35
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=488703

O nooooo....there's trouble in Hoe-ville.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:27 PM   #36
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
You believe. That's my point. The guy got killed by the old hoes and white kmights because they believe this or feel that. Not saying you're a white knight. It's just the general way of doing things over there has created this outlet here that makes assholes like tats almost bearable.
Hell you still have one of them defending her over here and she has no fucking idea what really happened. This is one small example over there. Its a site that is slanted so far toward the hoes that maybe a site that slants towards the Joes makes sense.

If you did call me a WK, I wouldn't give a shit. Not exactly going to ruin my day.

I said believe, but I know she does. I haven't seen her but I have inquired in the past and her 2 call is well known. There's been threads about how guys don't listen in the past and her hidden driveway is the stuff of legend.

As for him, I was pretty sure of what I read but not positive. Upon further review, I don't see in that thread where he said he got an address at all. So on that, I'm wrong.

He did confirm he asked for it but made no attempt to dispute that he asked after he had already cancelled. Only that he asked because he wanted to know where he was going.

Asking for an address after cancelling is odd. Would be if a provider did it to me as well. Not disputing it if it's false is also kind of odd.

This doesn't mean I think he got a fair shake or that he needs burned at the stake. I'm just cherry picking a behavior I find interesting.
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:50 PM   #37
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Wow, take a break for medical reasons, and everything goes to shit.....trouble in Ho- Ville, ... Seems the Moo Moo Mafia can't keep the membership in line....
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:12 PM   #38
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Chizzy - you bring up two separate and distinct issues

1. Tats - IMO, he is simply a troll who is only here to talk shit on providers, to stir up trouble and controversy and to get people to look at him because he is starved for attention. He has been banned probably 10 times by now under his various handles. It is obviously up to the mods on how they want to handle it, but yes, after so many bans I would be in favor of a permanent ban. And if any of us see him come back under another false alias, we call his ass out. It is one thing to give someone a second or even third chance - but some people are beyond rehabilitation.

2. On why more women don't post here - honestly other than perhaps posting an ad, I could care less. I actually prefer that they do not - I am here to gain and share hobby info not become online friends with some providers. If I want to be friends with a provider, it will be someone I have seen multiple times in person and developed a better connection with. If guys want to be buddy buddy and converse online with providers, they can go to the other site and do that. Of course, IMO TOS is useless for true hobby info, as it is so one sided and the guys are mainly pansy ass cuckolds who cow-tow to the moo moo mafia with useless rose colored reviews.

This site on the other hand has it's strength in it's brutal honesty. You read a review, you know what you are going to get (which is why I was upset when Tats resorted to posting a fake review). Sure, as Stig noted perhaps some people could change how they present something - but if I had to choose between someone posting an honest review here and calling someone an ugly fatass vs reading the made up fairy tales that pass as reviews on TOS, I will choose here every day
berryberry is online now   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:41 PM   #39
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

This site thrives on honesty and providers also can't comment on reviews. IMO that's a win-win. Some "can't handle the truth". That's fine, please go elsewhere.
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #40
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I think berry hit it perfectly. Hell 5 bans should be enough to learn a lesson. After 10 the mods or site owners need to realize he isn't going to change. Anyone who gets points or banned due to arguing with Tats should either be unbanned or lose the points because it's obvious Tats is a troll. I've said this before but Tats used to always rip on Joe from D4U and I think it's a cover. I think Tats and Joe may be one in the same. They both seem to go off the handle when you mention something true about them. Has anyone seen Tats in person to confirm if this could be possible?
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 02:03 PM   #41
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Agreed however, my point was if u see a girl and write an honest review fine but for some guys to bash a girl when they haven't even seen her is wrong
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 03:21 PM   #42
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Those who get points for arguing with Tats deserve their points. Think of it like getting 5 for fighting while he gets an extra 2 as the instigator.

You still dropped your gloves and threw down and there's a penalty for it.
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 03:22 PM   #43
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

the people have spoken. tata forever tats.
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 03:33 PM   #44
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
Those who get points for arguing with Tats deserve their points. Think of it like getting 5 for fighting while he gets an extra 2 as the instigator.

You still dropped your gloves and threw down and there's a penalty for it.
I would gladly take 5 for fighting him though.

#banthebulgarian2017
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:33 PM   #45
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Yes I voted that he should have a permanent vacation. He will be back and eventually become a nuisance again. After thinking about it, I'd rather see his annoying posts. Let him show how socially inept he can be. Most of the providers won't see him after reading his posts. I'm not going to block him. I'm just simply going to read his posts, laugh at him, and then ignore him. He wants the confrontation. He thrives on it and probably uses that as spank bank material.

Btw, I really think he's already back just hiding behind a new name/persona. He just hasn't revealed himself yet.
sherman klump is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women