Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57
Default Does it matter to you if you're on provider buzz.com

I'm on provider buzz.com but not really worried about it I haven't really tried too see anyone here lately just not in the mood.
My ATF would see me any way but haven't really seen her again not in the mood.
I was curious though I have seen other guys put on that list that seem to be good guys you know they have never had an alert on them and have many freinds here on ECCIE
Does it hurt your hobbying?
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #2
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

you'll never hobby again. You've been blacked balled. You should announce your retirement, lay low for a few days and come back as Dear Hunter jr.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #3
carkido45
Valued Poster

Naw Htowner45 would be better
Old 02-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #4
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I got blackballed as Chris Long, but I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!

(Oops, maybe a little too soon for anyone to see the humor in that?)

How many freakin lists are there anyway? I've heard I'm on one. Theyre stupid, there's no "due process" at all, if a provider says you've transgressed, by God you've transgressed, and there's no recourse!! Isn't there someone to mediate or arbitrate these silly allegations? I hereby nominate an esteemed panel of Sofia, DearHunter and Wayward. Oh, wait, they'd all kill each other before the first hearing, never mind.
ferdburf is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:18 PM   #5
carkido45
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdburf View Post
I got blackballed as Chris Long, but I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!

(Oops, maybe a little too soon for anyone to see the humor in that?)
No you would be chris short . Lol
Old 02-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #6
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Nah, it wouldn't bother me much. I've seen some of the "alertworthy" reasons hobbyists have been put on there for. Its barely a legit alert service.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:46 PM   #7
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Yes, it would matter to me because it meant that I somehow screwed-up. This deal isn't all that hard. You make an appointment, drop your envelope, show some respect/act like a gentleman, and hopefully, have a great time. Simple actually.

If you overstay your visit, act like a douche-munch, repeatedly push menu boundaries, frequently cancel or no-show, short the envelope, etc., then you deserve to be on there.

Now, if I was on there for some bullshit/made-up reason, it would really bother me. I've heard stories where guys get 'listed' for comments they made on a SHMB ...this is a little much and hopefully the ladies would consider the source of those types of bogus warnings.

Bottom line: don't act like an ass...or try trading perfume for appointments...or overstay your visit. Yup carkiddo, you're pretty-much fuct.

and quit looking at my dick!
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #8
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
I'm on provider buzz.com but not really worried about it I haven't really tried too see anyone here lately just not in the mood.
My ATF would see me any way but haven't really seen her again not in the mood.
I was curious though I have seen other guys put on that list that seem to be good guys you know they have never had an alert on them and have many freinds here on ECCIE
Does it hurt your hobbying?
Instead of worrying about hurting your hobbying, you might ask yourself what you are doing wrong that got you on providerbuzz.com in the first place.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #9
carkido45
Valued Poster

That's a good question DJ thanks.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #10
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Um ya it matters to the providers ALOT.

Its unfortunate that you feel you were treated unfairly, my advice to you is to see if you can "fix" the problem with the provider in question.

Perhaps then she will come forward and post that you made ammends and remove you from the blacklists and if that does not work continue to be a respected hobbyist and try and gain more references maybe your atf can help with referrals.

Some women may not be so forgiving in seeing you and some may it just depends on the provider.

I am going to share a little story that happened to me and I do not care what anyone thinks because Im practically RETIRED and people either HATE me or LOVE me and in the end I dont care. I really dont I am brutally honest about this!

There was a guy that was blacklisted in fact he kinda fucked me over once...this happened 2-3 years ago.
I was furious a year went by he kept calling telling me he was sorry and wanted to make it up to me.

He begged to make it up..

Long story short we where going to do a certain kind of r*pe fantasy and he arrived the fantasy was going all wrong.
I told him if your going to play you need to play right so I told him to walk out and break in the way we discussed on the phone.

Well he left...he left allright and never came back!
Douchebag wasted a good 30 minutes of my time..no donation either.

I was furious!

A year passes and hes calling me begging to make it up I tell him no no no fuck off.

He begged and insisted to "double" my trouble and since I am greedy and loved the power of being in control of the situation I agreed.

I told him "Ok but we get to play by my rules"

My rules where fun and there was absolutely no way he was going to get to fuck me over again...i made sure of it!

So ya I gave him another chance...and guess what?!

IT WAS FUN!
We had a blast.. so I went back and told some of the others he was okay and that he we made ammends that he was safe just proceed with caution.

Well the women hated on me for giving him another try..I got called every name you can imagine.

So no not all of the women are as forgiving some take this VERY seriously and even got offended that I saw him again after what he did.

80% of the women bashed me..

I agree perhaps maybe it was kinds stupid I was not desperate for $ it was a thrill to see someone like him come back and to make ammends.

Do I have any regrets ...um ya I should have just tied him up the first time!

Its easy just be a gentleman and dont rip off, hurt, nc/ns and you can avoid being blacklisted. If you get blacklisted over difference of opinions on a forum debatem that is just stupid and any Smart provider can see that.

Kisses,
Cercy
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:57 PM   #11
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
He begged and insisted to "double" my trouble and since I am greedy and loved the power of being in control of the situation I agreed.

I told him "Ok but we get to play by my rules"

My rules where fun and there was absolutely no way he was going to get to fuck me over again...i made sure of it!

So ya I gave him another chance...and guess what?!

IT WAS FUN!
We had a blast.. so I went back and told some of the others he was okay and that he we made ammends that he was safe just proceed with caution.
After you cut his balls off, did you put them in the garbage disposal or trash compactor?

DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I once placed a guy on provider buzz and was very detailed about what happened. A few months later a provider contacts me and says she saw my alert on provider buzz and went ahead and saw the guy and had no problems (I was thinking ... okay but why the hell are you calling me). So that just shows some ladies will still see you.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #13
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

LOL,

How do you find out if you are on there?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:13 PM   #14
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
LOL,

How do you find out if you are on there?
Have a provider that you are friends with check for you like I did. Of course, that will only be a spot check because any provider can post what they want on those sites such as the one being discussed in this thread as well as on the National Blacklist or others like it.

The truth is not a requirement in getting yer butt on those sites.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #15
carkido45
Valued Poster

Yeap I got the answers I needed.
1. The providers can lie on you
2. They will continue too see you so long as you can pay.
3 I have seen one of the providers who posted on this thread.