Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2015, 03:00 PM   #181
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
They didn't try, they did. How did we find out? One way was they turned off the monitoring cameras. I don't believe it gets any BETTER than that.

Flighty wants the treaty passed to find out what's in it. But its meaningless anyway, the sanctions have been lifted thanks to Obama taking it to the UN and getting it approved. The "snap back" sanctions are a joke. Russia and Iran already are dealing for missile systems. Again, my guess is that one year from no major provisions of the treaty will be fulfilled on Iran's end.
How do you propose they could turn off our satellites, miles above the earth?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 03:46 PM   #182
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
North Korea has nukes!
And they constantly threaten us.

Here's the differences:

1) They don't have massive oil reserves that can give them a huge amount of hard cash
2) NK has China so that if NK used the nuclear weapon, China would be forced to act else it would cost them dearly financially
3) NK doesn't escalate other marginal nations to get a bomb, their neighboring countries either have a bomb or are allies with folks that would retaliate for them.
4) NK having the bomb doesn't put a $10 premium on each barrel of oil

There are many others. To accommodate your poor reading comprehension, I only listed four.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 04:05 PM   #183
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Here's the differences:

1) They don't have massive oil reserves that can give them a huge amount of hard cash
2) NK has China so that if NK used the nuclear weapon, China would be forced to act else it would cost them dearly financially
3) NK doesn't escalate other marginal nations to get a bomb, their neighboring countries either have a bomb or are allies with folks that would retaliate for them.

There are many others. To accommodate your poor reading comprehension, I only listed four.
As the deal with Iran has been going forward, the bottom has dropped out of oil. Iran will put even more oil on the market, a market which has a glut of oil as it is. Supply is up but demand is not there. Even you should be able to figure out that leads to lower prices, not higher ones.
Old 08-30-2015, 06:20 PM   #184
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
As the deal with Iran has been going forward, the bottom has dropped out of oil. Iran will put even more oil on the market, a market which has a glut of oil as it is. Supply is up but demand is not there. Even you should be able to figure out that leads to lower prices, not higher ones.
And yet, you claim to be long on oil?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:30 PM   #185
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
And yet, you once claimed to be a Jewish Lawyer, aka JLIdiot.

And then you lost the bet!

Shortly afterwards you became a Jewish Welsher, aka DSKIdiot.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:39 PM   #186
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Here's the differences:

Really , Iran is in North America, threatening us?

By threatening us do you mean that we do not have total control of their government like we did pre 1980? ....when they were our ally.

Right now stability in the region should be our goal. We have a common goal in that regard. The Iraq fuck up will take a long time to fix. This nation building Democracy in that region did not work, was never going to work and was Fool's Gold for you folks that still seem to think it was a good idea.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:07 PM   #187
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
12 months. Lot can change in 12 months. If it doesn't, I'll lose some. That's the nature of the beast.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:07 PM   #188
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

By threatening us do you mean that we do not have total control of their government like we did pre 1980? ....when they were our ally.

Right now stability in the region should be our goal. We have a common goal in that regard. The Iraq fuck up will take a long time to fix. This nation building Democracy in that region did not work, was never going to work and was Fool's Gold for you folks that still seem to think it was a good idea.
you dumbfuck. do you mean this guy?

deposed by this guy?

betrayed by this guy?

we should have backed the first guy. dumbfuck.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:31 PM   #189
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
I was specifically referring to NK. I did not waste my time with the rest of your drivel based on your not comprehending what country referenced. Or it could simply be another one of your strawman attempts.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:45 PM   #190
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
I was specifically referring to NK. I did not waste my time with the rest of your drivel based on your not comprehending what country referenced. Or it could simply be another one of your strawman attempts.
I'd like a response. Or did you not have one, since you fucked up?
Old 08-31-2015, 12:17 AM   #191
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You act as if we had a chance at getting a better deal and there's no evidence for that.
Has anyone ever seen a stupider comment than this? You could ALWAYS have gotten a better deal. Why do you think Trump is leading in the polls? Most people recognize the author of "The Art of the Deal" wouldn't have been taken to the cleaners the way Odumbo and Kerry were in their negotiations with Iran.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 12:38 AM   #192
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Has anyone ever seen a stupider comment than this? You could ALWAYS have gotten a better deal. Why do you think Trump is leading in the polls? Because most people recognize the author of "The Art of the Deal" wouldn't have been taken to the cleaners the way Odumbo and Kerry were in their negotiations with Iran.
Yeah, the one you just made. Firstly, you can't 'always' get a better deal. That's just an outright lie. At some point you've gotten the best deal you are going to get. And to think of Trump negotiating with Iran makes me fucking laugh. These are not real estate deals, dumbass. And to think they have anything in common is to be naive.

Trump is leading in the polls because of mouthbreathers like you. He gets you all tingly saying the shit you want to hear. Go load up his latest stump speech, grab the lube and have a great time.
Old 08-31-2015, 12:54 AM   #193
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't oppose the deal. I oppose the lies about it. The only good thing about the deal is that it reduces the chances that we will go to war with Iran. That's good enough for me. And I don't care if they get a nuke. The only country in history to use a nuke other than in testing is the USA. Iran is only a threat because we keep poking at them. If we would cultivate trade instead of meddling, they'd be a very strong ally in the ME. But wars and rumors of wars is what keeps the cash flowing to the banks and Big Business. There is no profit in peace.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:02 AM   #194
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I don't oppose the deal. I oppose the lies about it. The only good thing about the deal is that it reduces the chances that we will go to war with Iran. That's good enough for me. And I don't care if they get a nuke. The only country in history to use a nuke other than in testing is the USA. Iran is only a threat because we keep poking at them. If we would cultivate trade instead of meddling, they'd be a very strong ally in the ME. But wars and rumors of wars is what keeps the cash flowing to the banks and Big Business. There is no profit in peace.
What lies? The rest is spot on, we've meddled with Iran long enough. We would not take the poking that we give them, yet we expect them to like it and demand more.
Old 08-31-2015, 04:36 AM   #195
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

This deal was put together and approved by the U.N. security council. It will move forward with or without U.S.A. approval. That is the purpose of the United Nations.
universalenergy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women