Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default &^%&&*&^%

Packers took it in the shorts last night...Please get the regular refs back...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh don't get me started on that game. What makes it worse, the NFL is standing by the call.

I hope the owners/Rodger Goodell are happy now.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #3
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Oh don't get me started on that game. What makes it worse, the NFL is standing by the call.

I hope the owners/Rodger Goodell are happy now.
And if the players or coaches complain or harass the scabs/ replacements they get fined mucho dollars.

They need to Fire Goodell now before somebody gets seriously hurt or paralyzed.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #4
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

The replacement refs have nothing to do with football being dangerous. With Goodell the NFL has constantly been taking away dangerous types of hits especially protecting QBs and WRs.

As for the NFL standing by the catch, by the letter of the law it is an accurate call. In the real world it was an interception, but if you break it down it was by rule a correct call.

Now for the blattant fail, that push in the back would have changed the outcome of the game. So this is the first actual case of the replacement refs affecting the outcome. They had been ugly at times before, but equally ugly for both teams.

And one last thing that some wont like, the NFL has valid gripes with what they want to implement with a new agreement with the refs. The NFL wants to change from a pension to a 401 type retirement plan like everywhere else in the country. The NFL wants to expand the number of officials for two reasons, less travel for refs and to be able to start getting future refs experience. They also want to be able to evaluate refs more on their performances. I think it is in the leagues best interest to spend more on the refs, but I also believe that it is fair for them to push for the other changes that everyone else in the country deals with. I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone making $150,000/year for a part time job, with a regular career also, who doesnt want their employers to be able to evaluate and take action on their performances.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #5
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

There's a ref who is from the Omaha area and he isn't making 150K a year. He broke it down on one of the local radio morning shows last month. That pay grade is for guys who have been refs for years and when I say years, I mean at least 15 yrs.

That job isn't easy and from August until Nov/Dec depending on your ranking, you're not working your "regular" job full time because of the travel.

Both sides need to come to terms and get them back to work.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #6
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Shit I love it, keep these refs, it's like watching a train wreck! I say we just pick 10 people from the stands to officiate each game, this is awesome! Now if you can handicap these games with the replacement refs, then you are good!
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #7
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
There's a ref who is from the Omaha area and he isn't making 150K a year. He broke it down on one of the local radio morning shows last month. That pay grade is for guys who have been refs for years and when I say years, I mean at least 15 yrs.

That job isn't easy and from August until Nov/Dec depending on your ranking, you're not working your "regular" job full time because of the travel.

Both sides need to come to terms and get them back to work.
$150,000 is the average salary, so yes not every ref makes that, but some make more. The first year refs only make $80,000 per year with 5-11% raises every year after that. And not every ref is a lawyer or a Washington lobbiest, but they do have the time to have careers outside of being an NFL ref.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #8
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No, lets not keep those ref TDS. Hell, Vegas went crazy last night and this morning after that game. If those refs are kept, they will cost more teams the game. It could end up effecting the playoffs.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #9
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default AHEM...!!!!!

Quote:
No, lets not keep those ref TDS. Hell, Vegas went crazy last night and this morning after that game. If those refs are kept, they will cost more teams the game. It could end up effecting the playoffs.
Affecting...c'mon Mizz E, don't make me lose faith. You need to set an example for the...well you know what(who) I mean.
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:20 PM   #10
guest073113-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 136274
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post
Shit I love it, keep these refs, it's like watching a train wreck! I say we just pick 10 people from the stands to officiate each game, this is awesome! Now if you can handicap these games with the replacement refs, then you are good!

Make it 5 and 5 form each side of the stands.

guest073113-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:27 PM   #11
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hahaha M. My bad. Please forgive me.

Some times my fingers type faster than my brain thinks.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:32 PM   #12
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Yeah sure..

Quote:
Hahaha M. My bad. Please forgive me.

Some times my fingers type faster than my brain thinks.
Got a little Moscato brain goin there Missy.....?

LMAO......
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:50 AM   #13
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hahahaha

No, but I was thinking about it at the time I typed the post. Maybe that was it.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:15 PM   #14
Maverick 07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default ?? WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan222 View Post
The replacement refs have nothing to do with football being dangerous. With Goodell the NFL has constantly been taking away dangerous types of hits especially protecting QBs and WRs.

As for the NFL standing by the catch, by the letter of the law it is an accurate call. In the real world it was an interception, but if you break it down it was by rule a correct call.

Now for the blattant fail, that push in the back would have changed the outcome of the game. So this is the first actual case of the replacement refs affecting the outcome. They had been ugly at times before, but equally ugly for both teams.

And one last thing that some wont like, the NFL has valid gripes with what they want to implement with a new agreement with the refs. The NFL wants to change from a pension to a 401 type retirement plan like everywhere else in the country. The NFL wants to expand the number of officials for two reasons, less travel for refs and to be able to start getting future refs experience. They also want to be able to evaluate refs more on their performances. I think it is in the leagues best interest to spend more on the refs, but I also believe that it is fair for them to push for the other changes that everyone else in the country deals with. I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone making $150,000/year for a part time job, with a regular career also, who doesnt want their employers to be able to evaluate and take action on their performances.
The bottom line is the call wasn't correct by the rule of the law...Tate only had 1 hand on the ball when he fell as he took his right hand off the ball and never had simultaneous posession by the rules. It was totally off base. And the replay official had the right to overrule and he didnt/ Two jackass on one play. Br you need to read the rules and understand them before you back these kindergarten jagoffs.. the NFL refs are the elite in the world.. they deserve the 401k and other benefits they are seeking and in the end they will prevail..
Maverick 07 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #15
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

The temporary refs are truly not only a joke, but strikes at the credibilty of the NFL.

And this is a sport that just reeks of dollars, no matter what the product is, that is put onto the field.

I got to believe that the NFL refs' piece of the pie is a modest amount.

Can you imagine how gun-shy the temps will be this coming week????
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women