Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2011, 09:54 AM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wooohooooo it will be game on then Miss athena! be that way in a few months! lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #17
islander7695
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I think there are multiple ways of looking at this question just depends on your point of view. Just communicate before hand so there are no let downs on either side. Personally, as the hobbyist, I would expect that you would have your own if you offer that service. However, if you normally do not, and it is a special request from a client, I would say that you should tell them you would be happy to (if you are) but that is something you do not normally offer and it is BYOT. Or you can look at it as tools of the trade and have a bag of toys for any situation you are willing to get into.

Or something I think would be really fun... would to go together to a toy store, pick something out, and have fun!
islander7695 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:20 AM   #18
advatar121
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I want to echo what was said by islander7695. Since this is something I routinely search for with a provider, I believe that you should be able to provide the toy if you offer the service. I can understand not having one if it is something you have not tried and are curious about. I used to have my own that was great for those situations. Also, if you choose to get a toy I highly recommend that you have one that is able to switch out dildo's for different sizes, or have a couple of different sizes. Having multiple toys is great as well. Some of my best times where when it was me an experienced girl and a beginner in the same session. I like to be the guinea pig for someone who wants to learn to provide that service... especially if she brings along someone who is experienced.
advatar121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:02 PM   #19
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

If you are providing this as a service, you should be providing the strap-on as well. There's a couple of good reasons for this. First it means you can select a harness that you both enjoy and fits you well. Most ladies who enjoy giving strap-on will tell you that a good fitting harness is a must for a good session. Having it move all over, chafing of your nether bits (ouch), or having it fall out of the holder because its not a good fit (how embarrasing!) is best avoided.

You'll also have more control over the sizes and shapes of your dildoes. This will allow you to scale up your penetrator from 'virginal' to 'i can fit a mack truck in this ass!'.

Plus, well, as the provider, it is kind of incumbent upon you to provide this. If you were to go to a restaurant, you would expect them to provide the steak, right?
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---You'll also have more control over the sizes and shapes of your dildoes. This will allow you to scale up your penetrator from 'virginal' to 'i can fit a mack truck in this ass!'.

I just did that.....I used a couple of really large strap-ons{sized 8 inch to 10inch} during a session recently..........the guy was a real trooper!

http://www.vibratorwarehouse.com/kon...ttachment.html

http://www.vac-u-lock.com/detail/1/1...ent-Black.html
Old 12-25-2011, 03:27 PM   #21
keastbr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Wow...
keastbr is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 04:02 PM   #22
Spiral Intuition
Gaining Momentum

DallasRain, you are officially my hero. Not many ladies do the strap thing. I have to meet you sometime. I know I'm pretty noobie, but after I gain some experience maybe. Keep doing what you do.
Spiral Intuition is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:34 PM   #23
guest032012-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I have been enjoying this service with some providers and find if a woman offers "toys for boys" 80% of the time they have a strap-on or strap-ons (different sizes) if they are more experienced with this service. Some providers do not explicitly offer the service but will if you ask and you bring a strap-on.

If a provider only has 1 strap-on I'll usually bring my own if I remember as I have ran into a situation or two where the provider's strap-on was <cough> uncomfortable...
guest032012-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:57 PM   #24
THE LEGEND
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Arrow No pleasure if NO PAIN?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by StingerMI View Post
I have been enjoying this service with some providers and find if a woman offers "toys for boys" 80% of the time they have a strap-on or strap-ons (different sizes) if they are more experienced with this service. Some providers do not explicitly offer the service but will if you ask and you bring a strap-on.

If a provider only has 1 strap-on I'll usually bring my own if I remember as I have ran into a situation or two where the provider's strap-on was <cough> uncomfortable...
Now thats real funny BUTT!!! Maybe painful!!!!!! If you like pain???
THE LEGEND is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:33 AM   #25
eyefo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Anyone know of providers who specialize in strapon play in the Fort Worth or Arlington, or general DFW Mid-Cities area?

DallasRain, please chime in if you can recommend someone in this area!
I'd love to see you, if you ever get to my area!
eyefo is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:55 AM   #26
happybanana
Valued Poster

Dallas,

love the idea, but the "kong dong" has hair on it... GROSS! smooth it out please....

Wanting to be a "happy banana"...
happybanana is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 08:26 AM   #27
shortblkguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

If in doubt, ask the client, esp. as Newbies may not have their own.I bring my own toy bag as I know what I enjoy..
shortblkguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:30 AM   #28
tracer
Valued Poster

Default Hmm...

I have tried and missed aligning schedules with DR her last several visits. Every thread she posts in reassures my notion that I have to make that work out next time!

In the meantime...Katelynn could solve two curiosities at the same time...the hot young lady I have been meaning to see and well...
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:47 AM   #29
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

I do strap-on and prostate, and enemas....SSSOOOOO FUN!
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:10 AM   #30
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think GoddessDallas will rock your world!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women