Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #406
dammit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

OK..not sold, but the wasn't the whole drama about not being able to access anything aspd related due to the *mysterious* situation??
dammit is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #407
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Board rule # 27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #408
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Got email from New Raps aka ASPD

did anyone else get this requesting to rejoin and all the new benefits. This sounded very, very fishy to me.
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #409
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Not since they been back up. Got an email from Angel right after ASPD closed asking for money......nothing since then
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:28 PM   #410
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Yep, told them to take a leap and asked to be removed from the their spam list. The whole selling of our old threads, user info, email address hacks me off to no end.

Those people over there are dead to me, and I wish they would sit quietly in their graves and quit emailing me every few days about how great it is to sift through the ash and soot of a once great board.

LONG LIVE St. Christopher and ECCIE!!!!
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:49 PM   #411
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I too got the e-mail. I'm not interested. That site is a mess. Shit is all over the place. There is so much crap on the home page my eyes dont know what to focus on.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #412
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Yep, told them to take a leap and asked to be removed from the their spam list. The whole selling of our old threads, user info, email address hacks me off to no end.

Those people over there are dead to me, and I wish they would sit quietly in their graves and quit emailing me every few days about how great it is to sift through the ash and soot of a once great board.

LONG LIVE St. Christopher and ECCIE!!!!
I hope when you get your longed for moderator status, you aren't in the Texas forums.

My feelings for ASPD are different. A lot of people forget the good times and the friends met through or because of ASPD. Without ASPD, none of us are here. Through the years I also posted trip reports, both XXX rated and PG rated, posted or started some threads that really got some people active in them, and also posted some fun stuff.

I can't just say to hell with ASPD, there are too many good memories there. Will ERAPS ever be the same as ASPD? No it won't. A lot of us look at the hobby now, or look back a few years and take things for granted. As one who was around the hobby before these hobby boards were started, I remember what it was like to visit a place because they had an ad in a magazine you could pick up at a strip club. It didn't mean you would get a good session. Hell, I never knew what a good session was until I met Syndy ( Airline Amy in Dallas). I never even considered what it was like to get multy bells in a session, as all sessions I had before hers were get your bell and run.

Meeting people like Wayward (first guy I met in the hobby when the delphi board was going or in the very first days of ASPD), or other pervs like Player made me into the Dear John that I once was. I have made too many friends on ASPD and have also lost some dear friends like Mr. Happy, Amber, Diamond John, Ben Dover, and Kindred Kind. I am sure there may be others.

I remember hanging out in Costa Rica with guys like Yankee 7 and Squirrel88, and those were some great times. Not just the price of the sessions, but hanging out with true friends and gentlemen. I remember hanging out in Nuevo Laredo and Reynosa with other friends and remember those times. Satin introducing me to a chica that was beyond knockout with a body like Christy Canyon at a strip club in Nuevo Laredo. My trip to Laredo with Player was nothing but laughs and smiles.............Player and I getting a session and he having the pick of the two girls.........I get a GFE multi ringer with a newbie girl, while Player wakes up the next morning with a hickey..........a lot of laughs and smiles.

Some of you can forget history, but I can't. I am more or less back to being a very married J*****, not Dear John, but the times I spent as an active member of ASPD won't be forgotten, and some of those times and friendships I cherish even today. ERAPS is not what ASPD was, but the times in the hobby aren't what they were either, but as long as I can do a search and find what I am looking for, it is a major link to the past good ole days. So, in this context, ERAPS is fine by me.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #413
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I'm a member there..................you want to make something of it, bring it on.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #414
Bluntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I hope when you get your longed for moderator status, you aren't in the Texas forums.

My feelings for ASPD are different. A lot of people forget the good times and the friends met through or because of ASPD. Without ASPD, none of us are here. Through the years I also posted trip reports, both XXX rated and PG rated, posted or started some threads that really got some people active in them, and also posted some fun stuff.

I can't just say to hell with ASPD, there are too many good memories there. Will ERAPS ever be the same as ASPD? No it won't. A lot of us look at the hobby now, or look back a few years and take things for granted. As one who was around the hobby before these hobby boards were started, I remember what it was like to visit a place because they had an ad in a magazine you could pick up at a strip club. It didn't mean you would get a good session. Hell, I never knew what a good session was until I met Syndy ( Airline Amy in Dallas). I never even considered what it was like to get multy bells in a session, as all sessions I had before hers were get your bell and run.

Meeting people like Wayward (first guy I met in the hobby when the delphi board was going or in the very first days of ASPD), or other pervs like Player made me into the Dear John that I once was. I have made too many friends on ASPD and have also lost some dear friends like Mr. Happy, Amber, Diamond John, Ben Dover, and my big muscle bound African American buddy who hung out at Cherries with some of us, who's handle escapes me at this moment.

I remember hanging out in Costa Rica with guys like Yankee 7 and Squirrel88, and those were some great times. Not just the price of the sessions, but hanging out with true friends and gentlemen. I remember hanging out in Nuevo Laredo and Reynosa with other friends and remember those times. Satin introducing me to a chica that was beyond knockout with a body like Christy Canyon at a strip club in Nuevo Laredo. My trip to Laredo with Player was nothing but laughs and smiles.............Player and I getting a session and he having the pick of the two girls.........I get a GFE multi ringer with a newbie girl, while Player wakes up the next morning with a hickey..........a lot of laughs and smiles.

Some of you can forget history, but I can't. I am more or less back to being a very married J*****, not Dear John, but the times I spent as an active member of ASPD won't be forgotten, and some of those times and friendships I cherish even today. ERAPS is not what ASPD was, but the times in the hobby aren't what they were either, but as long as I can do a search and find what I am looking for, it is a major link to the past good ole days. So, in this context, ERAPS is fine by me.
I also remember allot of great times from ASPD and have met many great people in the hobby both hobbiest and providers and I remember going to the socials and even the escape pool party back in the day. I havent checked ERAPS but to me its more the people from ASPD that I remember and I do miss it.
Bluntman is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:23 PM   #415
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I was not very active, but did spend seven years there. Always enjoyed it and wished I had time and opportunity to meet people and be more involved. Problem for me was the last month or so before they went dark. I haven't closed my 'account' there, but if they wanted to get me back, and I suspect many others, they could start with an apology for the completely arrogant way many were treated there at the end. Not that they owe me one in particular, but it would indicate acknowledgment of the need for better customer service. If they sent that email I would be very forgiving in light of the memories and history.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:03 AM   #416
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

I for one am very happy that ERAPS is online and think Angel and Deuce are doing a great job.. Why I am I so happy? All my old ASPD reviews have been restored,,,,, all I have to do is delete aspd from the show thread and enter eraps in place of the link on my website for the review to come up..... Thank you Angel and Deuce for saving all my old reviews, because most of mine were on ASPD.......

I believe they are giving free BCD for a bit too........

I love Eccie, but I am glad that some life after ASPD still exist with ERAPS... FWIW,, I am not partial to one board,,,I frequent them all....

EXAMPLE:
Review: Alexis In Texas
http://www.aspd.net/showthread.php?
threadid=415528

NOW.............

Review: Alexis In Texas
http://www.eraps.net/showthread.php?
threadid=415528
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 07:47 AM   #417
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

A very fine post here by DEAR_JOHN. No, that site is nowhere near the old ASPD site and never will be. But, they served us well for alot of years and I am deeply indebted for all that I learned and reaped there.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:00 AM   #418
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I don't know.........
Every time I go to eraps and click on a thread that has a post by Wayward or DH my computer locks up and I have to reboot.

I went to YMWV once and while I was reading the TOS(funny shit) I lost control of my mouse, not my cursor, my FUCKING mouse. It started moving all around my desk. Then the end of a rope dropped out of the ceiling and I heard a voice screaming "run to the light" and "Stairway to Heaven" started playing on the radio. I don't even have a radio in my office........................ ........

I feel safe here.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:00 AM   #419
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I got four emails. Are they spamming my old personas? But why did they exclude two? I thinck they are profiling, and that is just wrong.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #420
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

Meeting people like Wayward (first guy I met in the hobby when the delphi board was going or in the very first days of ASPD), or other pervs like Player made me into the Dear John that I once was. I have made too many friends on ASPD and have also lost some dear friends like Mr. Happy, Amber, Diamond John, Ben Dover, and Kindred Kind. I am sure there may be others.

Yes, choosing between ASPD and ECCIE is quite a...conundrum, eh Dear John??
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women