Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35188
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2017, 04:10 PM   #1
Hobby_man
Registered Member

Default San Antonio PSA

Dear hobbyists of San Antonio,

I am new to the city and have spent a couple of months here in town indulging in the hobby with local providers. Unfortunately, one of the providers I've seen over the past month has given me HSV. I cannot be certain as to which of them it was but I'm sharing to see if anyone else is in the same situation and to protect the rest of the community.

I would also appreciate if anyone can share resources on how to best deal with this since my very first flare up was a very uncomfortable experience and I'm even considering dropping out of the hobby. Thanks for listening

According to the moderator I cannot post the providers I have seen on a public message and they took down my original post from the Alert section. PM me if you're interested in what providers I'm talking about.

Thanks
Hobby_man is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 04:31 PM   #2
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

yet the dangers of bbbj. Sorry that happen to you. Unfortunately you have put youself on the dns list.
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 05:17 PM   #3
Hobby_man
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
yet the dangers of bbbj. Sorry that happen to you. Unfortunately you have put youself on the dns list.
the thing is I still got it even with the hat on. You can still get it on the areas not covered by the barrier, so it's not a BBBJ or BBFS thing like you think. Like you said, I'm seriously thinking dropping out of the hobby. It's been a sh**y experience.

Be careful and good luck
Old 05-27-2017, 06:20 PM   #4
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby_man View Post
According to the moderator I cannot post the providers I have seen on a public message and they took down my original post from the Alert section.
You could still review the providers in question.
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 07:13 PM   #5
Thechief210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

+1
Review who you've seen and don't pin it on any one provider. Let others make up their minds
Thechief210 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:00 PM   #6
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Do to your newbie status and no reviews ! I really can't place much weight in this heads up
But nice try anyway and do us all a service and refrain yourself from the hobby
Guest070618 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:26 PM   #7
Hobby_man
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
Do to your newbie status and no reviews ! I really can't place much weight in this heads up
But nice try anyway and do us all a service and refrain yourself from the hobby
Me trying to help people out and these are the "good vibes" I get back....Jeez!...
Old 05-28-2017, 07:50 AM   #8
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby_man View Post
Me trying to help people out and these are the "good vibes" I get back....Jeez!...
These are actually relatively genteel responses. If you would have posted this in Houston you'd be gator-bait by now.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 09:12 AM   #9
BabyBull13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Good Thing

It's probably a good thing that you can't post provider in question. There would be more WK's than you could count. Sorry for your misfortune. FIDO.
BabyBull13 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 11:01 AM   #10
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBull13 View Post
It's probably a good thing that you can't post provider in question. There would be more WK's than you could count. Sorry for your misfortune. FIDO.
Per Guideline 16, he can out his own health issues, but no one else's or he will suffer additional consequences! He escaped the first time. I will say it again,

no posting history, zero credibility!

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 11:11 AM   #11
Aviator1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

People are pointing out OP's lack of post history. Did you notice the two-day-old join date? Seems obvious to me that the handle was created as a throwaway for the purpose of creating this thread. He might very well have a hundred reviews under his old handle.

To me, his credibility is not in question. Maybe so if he was singling out and accusing one or two providers, but I saw the original thread, and there were five. Seems unlikely, though not impossible, that he would make this thing up out of spite directed at five different ladies.

I think this is an honest attempt to make others aware of a possible risk. But the fact is, that risk is always there, throughout the hobby. Even if it certainly did come from one of the five, which could never be certain, what are we to do, never see her, or anyone who has seen anyone who has seen her? Or anyone who has seen anyone who... you get the point.

The hobby is risky, period. We are all Eskimo brothers to a certain extent. Thanks for the heads up, OP.
Aviator1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 04:00 PM   #12
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default About the rules...

Do the rules prohibit a pm from the OP, of which providers the monger has claimed? I don't know about the rest of you, but whether the OP's claim is legitimate or not, I would still want to know! I (we) deserve the right to know, so that I (we) may secure my (our) own safety. Not to mention, any needed clinical and precautionary measures if anyone is claimed to be suspect, has been seen previously.

We all know our hobby comes with risks but why should any of us ingore anyone's posted warning?

We also need to consider that the OP's symptoms could possibly be from a much earlier exposure. HSV can remain dormant for months or years before the first signs of the infection.

Hopefully, none of us share in that exposure.
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 05:38 PM   #13
Titluffer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Well dayum, jus dayum...
Titluffer is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 07:23 PM   #14
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

Did anyone request a pm stating ladies handle?

Sam
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 07:29 PM   #15
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
Do the rules prohibit a pm from the OP, of which providers the monger has claimed?
No, they do not and anything within those PM's may not be posted in any of the forums.
Mokoa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women