Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2010, 02:22 PM   #16
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I guess we can just sit back and watch. By the way Catnipper, bogus argument. Kind of like comparing how much you paid for what you NEED like gasoline to luxuries such as new drapes (why drapes, I don't know). The war was necessary (it must have been since Congress with the dems approved of it) and something that is not necessary at all.

I will still point out that there has been no pointed denial from the White House just that swarmy general denial (did that guy get promoted again). You know the kind, "where did you get that information", "we can't talk about this", "I have don't have those numbers in front of me but I'm sure that they are not correct".
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:59 PM   #17
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

poor poor john tell him a dog is a cat what do you know he's put out a thread about how obama hates dogs
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:07 PM   #18
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Actually, there was a WH denial. The Pentagon denied it. The spokesman for the Pentagon called the reports comical. But if they showed you the credit card receipt detailing the total cost of the trip was a tenth of what you are blabbing about, you would say they hid the other expenses. JG, I don't think even you are stupid enough to believe the trip will cost $200 million a day, although you do seem to amaze me more and more. The Secret Service does not discuss detail security costs, so I don't know how this anonymous source in India is privy to such information.

Anderson Cooper's report on the bogus report
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:31 PM   #19
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I'm sure there will be a GAO accounting, which we will see around 18 months from now. The all time winner is allegedly Clinton's trip to Africa, which took 11 days.

It was 50 million. Inflation would bring that to 65 million today. Obama's Asian trip will be 10 days, so its good for comparison. Now he does have a penchant for the high life, and he is bringing a large delegation, so I would double it.

I predict the Asian trip will cost $130 million - total.

Get back to me in 18 months if it turns out I'm wrong.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #20
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
I predict the Asian trip will cost $130 million - total.

Get back to me in 18 months if it turns out I'm wrong.
Ok, I'll get back with you. If it only costs $129 million, I'm raising hell. LOL. On a side note, I wonder two things...I wonder how many GOP'ers in the delegation are going to drop out in order to cut costs and prove to their constituents how fiscally responsible they are? I also wonder when the real numbers come out, if the Bachmans, Becks, Limbaughs, etc of the crazy fantasy world will say they were wrong? I'm guessing the answers are zero and no.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:46 PM   #21
kcmark
Gaining Momentum

As hard as it is for me to stay out I will...just remember don't feed the Trolls!!! I think we all know what websites Galt visits when he isnt on here!!!!
kcmark is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #22
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmark View Post
As hard as it is for me to stay out I will...just remember don't feed the Trolls!!! I think we all know what websites Galt visits when he isnt on here!!!!
Gaymen of the southwest conference?
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:45 PM   #23
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmark View Post
IAmAGullibleDipShit.com?
TheTruthDoesNotMeanAThing.com?
This could go on and on...
Old 11-06-2010, 12:02 AM   #24
john_galt
Valued Poster

KC, you sound like my old drunken senior chief. He heard what I was saying and demanded to know if I though I worked for the CIA. A month later I just smiled at him and he got furious because I was right.

It is hard to be me sometimes...

As for me believing everything I reported...I guess you missed the humorous delivery. The navy thing was the bridge too far but how about that tunnel???
Old 11-06-2010, 07:07 AM   #25
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

JG,

When I said all POTUS' travel like this, I meant travel with AF1, SS, etc. You're not stupid, stop acting like it.

KCbigpapa said it best in his first post. +1
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:22 AM   #26
john_galt
Valued Poster

We shall see, but I have to get a more hip audience.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:39 AM   #27
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
We shall see, but I have to get a more hip audience.
Dont try and play this off like you meant it as a joke.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:08 PM   #28
john_galt
Valued Poster

I think the trip is a joke period no matter how much it costs. Will it cost $200 million a day? Certainly not but then I didn't say it would, I reported what the media was reporting. The kicker; you don't move 34 navy ships like that unless you're going to war. You can't tell this navy guy otherwise. I think it is hilarious all this attention and if things like the kilometer long bomb proof tunnel is real?

Like I said, I need a more hip audience...is this thing on?
Old 11-06-2010, 12:15 PM   #29
dirty dog
Valued Poster

You think its hilarious all the attention buts its people like you who are giving it the attention, you need to take your meds dude, leave the funny to people who are funny and by the way your not fooling me for a second you meant it, found out it was not well received and now your trying to save face.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The reason President Obama is going to India is because he needs his computer serviced. It was in the small print in his "Best Buy" extended warranty. And the flight there took less time than if he waited on hold for tech support to pick up.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women