Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2010, 12:39 PM   #31
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The reason President Obama is going to India is because he needs his computer serviced. It was in the small print in his "Best Buy" extended warranty. And the flight there took less time than if he waited on hold for tech support to pick up.
Take notes John, this is funny LOL
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:13 PM   #32
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yes, there is a humorous message there. Did KC get the joke?
I still like my T-shirt idea though.

By the way, I always write tongue in cheek. When I am completely serious I think you will see the difference. Well, some of you.

Maybe I need a new avatar? Do you think that is causing all the misunderstandings? I remember someone had some high hopes because of his Greek fetish.

I don't have time for experimentation, how do you go about changing the avatar. Hopefully I'll have an answer when I get back.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:39 PM   #33
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Avatar

Galt;

Get and use the Alfred E. Neuman one.
It is more appropriate in my opinion.

I for one have never once seen or gotten any humor in any post that you have written. If you did stand up it would be a quiet house until the hook came or you got hit with a tomato.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #34
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
Galt;

Get and use the Alfred E. Neuman one.
It is more appropriate in my opinion.

I for one have never once seen or gotten any humor in any post that you have written. If you did stand up it would be a quiet house until the hook came or you got hit with a tomato.
He's about as funny as Ben Stein, whose Wikipedia page mentions his comedic endeavors.

Also, I would suggest a new avatar picture to be Corky from Life Goes On. <---Now that is fucking funny.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #35
john_galt
Valued Poster

I see, making fun of the handicapped... You are a prince of a man and an example to all of us.

I thought about Andy Kaufman because I never understood his sense of humor either.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:05 PM   #36
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

JG, it isn't the handicapped I am making fun of, but...oh forget it, it appears my suggestion fits to a T.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #37
john_galt
Valued Poster

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hi-museum.html

Sorry Elena, apparently others agree with about the travel arrangements of the chosen one.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:52 PM   #38
john_galt
Valued Poster

Enjoy: http://daybydaycartoon.com/
Old 11-07-2010, 03:01 AM   #39
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Yeah John your right, probably wouldn't want to protect the President when he travels to an area where the possibility of violence exists. For someone who was saying he was joking and needs a different audience you sure seem to still be pushing this issue.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:16 AM   #40
john_galt
Valued Poster

Don't put words in my mouth DD, your thoughts, not mine. Let me repeat; I don't know why he is going to India anyway. He has come up with no reasonable explanation other than the first thing he blurted out sans teleprompter. He wanted to see the Festival of Lights something he could have done in 2013 without our aid.

I go to school and I work. I have given up going to events because I can't justify the time and expense. I'm sure that others on this site have had the same experience. Why does Obama believe himself to be exempt?
Old 11-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #41
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Listen Corky, your asinine posts indicates everyone else is skipping events. Seems to be a lot of new reviews on this site. I don't understand why these reviewers feel exempt from spending money. JG, your ever senseless posts are indicating your true intelligence, or lack thereof. Your trolling is getting as tiresome as your long lost son Longer. You state you don't know why the President is going to India, but then you say it is because of the Festival of Lights. So which is it Corky? So you work and go to school, but according to your posts, you know about everything, with this one exception. The stench of the bullshit you're trying to pass on us is getting strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
Don't put words in my mouth DD, your thoughts, not mine. Let me repeat; I don't know why he is going to India anyway. He has come up with no reasonable explanation other than the first thing he blurted out sans teleprompter. He wanted to see the Festival of Lights something he could have done in 2013 without our aid.

I go to school and I work. I have given up going to events because I can't justify the time and expense. I'm sure that others on this site have had the same experience. Why does Obama believe himself to be exempt?
Old 11-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #42
BigWayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

It's probably too large of an entourage, but I have no objection to the trip. We have vital strategic military interests in the region, as well as economic and trade interests (which could also be considered strategic in nature).

And as for the security aspect, there can never be too much. There are Islamic extremist terrorists active in India. Afghanistan is a war zone. How can anyone say that a major Naval presence in the Indian ocean is bad? Give me a break. Soft talk is worthless without a big stick.

You need to consider what it would mean to the cause of these terrorists if they were able to pull off an attack against the President or his family. Regardless of whether or not you are a fan of Obama, it's a fact that a successful attack would mean the world to these extremists assholes. Therefore, we have to do everything possible to thwart it.

Besides, I think Obama could use a vacation after the year he's had.
BigWayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #43
john_galt
Valued Poster

KC, if you're going to try to puts in my mouth, get it right.

I said I don't know why Obama is going to India.
I said that when asked the question originally Obama (off prompter) said he wanted to go see the Festival of Lights.
I can't read minds, I don't know why, I can only repeat what Obama said. Now you can say he is lying or not. I am expressing an opinion about what has been said.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:40 AM   #44
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
Maybe I need a new avatar?
The Galt has no clothes.
Longermonger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies