Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2016, 02:31 PM   #196
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
pussycat has proved to be one of the most ignorant and least respected bigots on this site. His/her comments (I'm still not convinced it's a guy) can be completely discounted and ignored.
I beg to differ. So far everything I've said would happen has happened. You may not like it but there it is. As for being a "bigot" I also beg to differ. Like Trump himself I'm the least racist or bigoted person you'd ever hope to meet. Now let's all get along. Trump will be the President, so let's all come together like the establishment is always saying we should do. If you really believe in tolerance then the place to start is to tolerate the majority of voters who are making this choice.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 03:08 PM   #197
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
I beg to differ. So far everything I've said would happen has happened. You may not like it but there it is. As for being a "bigot" I also beg to differ. Like Trump himself I'm the least racist or bigoted person you'd ever hope to meet. Now let's all get along. Trump will be the President, so let's all come together like the establishment is always saying we should do. If you really believe in tolerance then the place to start is to tolerate the majority of voters who are making this choice.
I'll go along with that. If Trump wins I will accept him as POTUS and not make deprecating remarks about him every time he makes a move with which I disagree. Are you willing to make the same pledge if Clinton wins?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 04:44 PM   #198
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
I beg to differ. So far everything I've said would happen has happened. You may not like it but there it is. As for being a "bigot" I also beg to differ. Like Trump himself I'm the least racist or bigoted person you'd ever hope to meet.
And here is pussycat from earlier in this thread:

Quote:
Cooper is a faggot and he's never kidded about girls because 1.) he is a faggot and only fucks other boys in the ass and gets fucked in the ass, and 2.) he is humourless and never kids around about anything or has any fun in his sodomizing, butt-buddy self righteous life.
Hmmm, now WHY would anyone call pussycat a bigot?
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 10:45 PM   #199
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 157

I'm calling it right now, HRC will be at least arrested before November 8th.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 07:08 AM   #200
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
I think that the new eMails will bring out nothing new Comey has said he is letting people know about this at this time so he would not be further accused of favoring Clinton. If in fact there is nothing there, Democrats will have every right to be pissed at Comey as Republicans.

Even if there is something in the eMails that would convict Clinton of breaking the law to the extent that she should be arrested, it will not happen before November 8th.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 07:23 AM   #201
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I think that the new eMails will bring out nothing new Comey has said he is letting people know about this at this time so he would not be further accused of favoring Clinton. If in fact there is nothing there, Democrats will have every right to be pissed at Comey as Republicans.

Even if there is something in the eMails that would convict Clinton of breaking the law to the extent that she should be arrested, it will not happen before November 8th.
No, you don't do what Comey did, unless either Comey had an ulterior motive. Namely saving his own ass (and those of the Obama administration) from something big coming right around the corner.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:01 AM   #202
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
This is what you get when you buy into all the conspiracy theories. The alternate reality is thriving in Central Texas. Let's talk again on November 9th. Not only will she NOT be arrested, she will be elected President of The Untied States.

Then we will see who called it right, ok?
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 09:14 AM   #203
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
This is what you get when you buy into all the conspiracy theories. The alternate reality is thriving in Central Texas. Let's talk again on November 9th. Not only will she NOT be arrested, she will be elected President of The Untied States.

Then we will see who called it right, ok?
With all due respect, blaming Russia for all of this is the biggest CT of them all. The only alternate reality in the Greater Austin area is that HRC's campaign isn't in deep trouble.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:45 AM   #204
helenasweets
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 348128
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No, you don't do what Comey did, unless either Comey had an ulterior motive. Namely saving his own ass (and those of the Obama administration) from something big coming right around the corner.
They were brought to their attention due to a completely different investigation. He didn't reopen the clinton case. Just due diligence, I imagine. I would be very surprised if anything comes of this. From what I have read, there is not much of a case against her, especially considering the way the three federal statutes (not sure which one they are using) have been interpreted for the past twenty years.
helenasweets is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 12:00 PM   #205
helenasweets
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 348128
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Mr. Speedracer man:

I think you're information was current a few hours before you wrote that. But as of the time I wrote my comment the trend was there and this morning it was reported in the media. I will admit to this: I have a tendency to comment on certain things hours before the networks pick up on it. Let us say I have access. But not to put too fine a point on it, as of this morning Hilary lost 8 points nationally very rapidly.

What you are seeing now is this.....

Now that it's clear that Trump will win, based on what insiders like myself know, all those media outlets and politicians smearing him are turning around...overnight. Between now and the election you will see CNN and the NYT and virtually every politician and pundit start speaking with tolerance if not admiration for Trump.

The last thing all these power centers want is to be known as the assholes who went against public opinion and claimed Trump was a creep when the majority of the voters want him as their next President.

This morning's media treatment of Hilary's latest problems with the FBI and other crimes exposed from leaked emails is telling. They all are going to bury her.

Trump will be President and everyone will forget his comments about pussy grabbing and everything else. He's going to be a new kind of leader for a new age, which is in reality a longing for the past. I really don't know how he will govern. But I will say this. He will work at the job 18 hours a day like he does with everything else. I don't however think he's going to build a wall.
So, you don't know what Trump's goals or policies are, the only one he hasn't been ridiculously vague about is the wall, and you are pretty sure that was a lie. But, you're gonna vote for him because you think he is a hard worker. Sounds smart. If you are so much of h"insider", maybe you could go have a look around inside and tell us what his policy stances actually are.

The thing that kills me about Trump voters is the level of trust you put in one person. It's really childlike, especially considering the man has a history of cheating people and just generally being a dopey cad. Do you have so little faith in yourself? Do you really think you are that studpid? I have faith in you; you are capable of understanding the complexity of the Trumpian mind. Don't be afraid. I really don't understand how grown people believe someone when they say I'm going fix everything, but I'm not going to tell you how or make any specific plans to that end. I'm just going to be able to magically do it cuz I'm Santa Clause. Good God, Lemon.
helenasweets is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 03:43 PM   #206
nbnsennbn1
Registered Member

Anybody who considers no harm to let their female friend, sister, wife, mother or daughter work with Trump - as in it's possible they may be alone in a room with him during the course of their professional work, please vote for Trump.
nbnsennbn1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 06:15 PM   #207
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenasweets View Post
So, you don't know what Trump's goals or policies are, the only one he hasn't been ridiculously vague about is the wall, and you are pretty sure that was a lie. But, you're gonna vote for him because you think he is a hard worker. Sounds smart. If you are so much of h"insider", maybe you could go have a look around inside and tell us what his policy stances actually are.

The thing that kills me about Trump voters is the level of trust you put in one person. It's really childlike, especially considering the man has a history of cheating people and just generally being a dopey cad. Do you have so little faith in yourself? Do you really think you are that studpid? I have faith in you; you are capable of understanding the complexity of the Trumpian mind. Don't be afraid. I really don't understand how grown people believe someone when they say I'm going fix everything, but I'm not going to tell you how or make any specific plans to that end. I'm just going to be able to magically do it cuz I'm Santa Clause. Good God, Lemon.
If you're a Trump supporter and you have that mindset, similar to some of Obama's supporters had in 2008, you will be disappointed, especially if Congress (finally) acts like a check and balance to the executive. Your vote still means the same as mine, and I welcome it.

People who vote for Trump aren't just voting for him. They are voting for a systemic review and purge of the BS in government. Sure you have the traditional right-wingers (at least most of them) who are voting for him. Then you have the independents (like myself), who don't find much appealing about Clinton (and a lot of things unappealing), see both Johnson and Stein as having no chance to shake things up, and see Trump basically as the enema the GOP has needed for a LONG time. Finally, there are a few Democrats/left-wingers who supported Bernie and think the nomination was stolen from him...and instead of wasting their vote on 3rd party, are voting Trump in retaliation.

If he just enforces the immigration laws on the books, gets Congress to pass laws imposing tariffs on imports, and has an AG and FBI willing to go after corruption in both major parties, I'd be like a pig in shit. Compared to Obama, he'd look like Lincoln.

If you think Clinton is the best choice, you probably also think Obama was great and "a little corruption" is okay. In Austin, it's easy to forget there is a struggling American economy in the rest of the nation.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:09 PM   #208
pussycat
Valued Poster

Mr. Speedracer man:

If there is no tampering with the vote I will accept Hilary. My only problem with the way other Democrats (I am still a Democrat) treat Trump's remarks about acceptance is that they claim no one has challenged an outcome and Gore famously did that in 2000. There's plenty of vote rigging in a lot of places.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:15 PM   #209
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
And here is pussycat from earlier in this thread:

Hmmm, now WHY would anyone call pussycat a bigot?
What's bigoted about that? If someone likes to get fucked by other men that's their business and not mine until they put themselves out in public as having the ability to criticize other peoples' faults or inconsistencies. If he's going to criticize other people then I'm going to mention his disgusting faults so people can put his "commentary" into perspective.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:22 PM   #210
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbnsennbn1 View Post
Anybody who considers no harm to let their female friend, sister, wife, mother or daughter work with Trump - as in it's possible they may be alone in a room with him during the course of their professional work, please vote for Trump.
Unlike Hilary, Melania Trump never hired any investigators to find sexual dirt on women making provable allegations against her husband. And do you know why? It's because there have been no provable allegations.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women