Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2019, 08:33 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Dildo-in-chief: it was the TelePrompTer’s fault.

OK, so it was a little gaffe. Not horrible by anybody’s barometer. Everybody fucks up, right?

Trump could have laughed it off.

He could have said he was caught up in the moment.

But NOOOOOOOOO!

This fucking guy blames it on the rain and the TelePrompTer for making yet another statement that shows what a fool he is.

https://www.bbc.com/news/48885319

Trump blames 'airports' gaffe on teleprompter

US President Donald Trump has blamed a teleprompter going "kaput" for a glaring anachronism in his Independence Day speech.

He told crowds on 4 July the Continental Army "took over the airports" during the American Revolutionary War in the 1770s.

Observers quickly pointed out there was no air travel in 18th Century America.

Explaining away the slip-up on Friday, Mr Trump also said it was hard to read the teleprompter in the rain.

During his "Salute to America" speech at the Lincoln Memorial on Thursday, he was talking about the year 1775 when he said: "Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do."

Critics pointed out the rebels could not have seized airports more than a century before the first powered flight - credited to the Wright brothers in 1903 - took off.

In the same sentence, Mr Trump also appeared to date a battle at Fort McHenry to the American Revolution, when it unfolded decades later during the War of 1812.

Outside the White House on Friday, Mr Trump said: "I guess the rain knocked out the teleprompter.

"I knew the speech very well so I was able to do it without a teleprompter but the teleprompter did go out and it was actually hard to look at anyway because there was rain all over it but despite the rain it was just a fantastic evening."

The president spoke to reporters as he departed with First Lady Melania Trump for the weekend to his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

The Salute to America event featured military flyovers and fireworks
Before winning the White House, Mr Trump used to criticise ex-President Barack Obama for relying on an autocue.

The president's Independence Day celebration saw military tanks transported into the nation's capital and a flyover by the Navy Blue Angels aerobatics team.

His critics had pilloried the event as inappropriately partisan and a misuse of public funds.

But Mr Trump surprised some by steering clear of overt partisanship in his speech, instead celebrating patriotic themes and US history including civil rights.

Before a cheering crowd on the steps of the monument to Civil War era-president Abraham Lincoln, he said the story of America was "the greatest political journey in human history".

He was the first president in nearly seven decades to address a crowd at the National Mall on the Fourth of July.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 08:38 PM   #2
bb1961
Valued Poster

Get a hold of yourself my boy!!
Thanks valued poster for an other Trump meltdown.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 09:49 PM   #3
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
OK, so it was a little gaffe. Not horrible by anybody’s barometer. Everybody fucks up, right?

Trump could have laughed it off.

He could have said he was caught up in the moment.

But NOOOOOOOOO!

This fucking guy blames it on the rain and the TelePrompTer for making yet another statement that shows what a fool he is.

https://www.bbc.com/news/48885319

Trump blames 'airports' gaffe on teleprompter

US President Donald Trump has blamed a teleprompter going "kaput" for a glaring anachronism in his Independence Day speech.

He told crowds on 4 July the Continental Army "took over the airports" during the American Revolutionary War in the 1770s.

Observers quickly pointed out there was no air travel in 18th Century America.

Explaining away the slip-up on Friday, Mr Trump also said it was hard to read the teleprompter in the rain.

During his "Salute to America" speech at the Lincoln Memorial on Thursday, he was talking about the year 1775 when he said: "Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do."

Critics pointed out the rebels could not have seized airports more than a century before the first powered flight - credited to the Wright brothers in 1903 - took off.

In the same sentence, Mr Trump also appeared to date a battle at Fort McHenry to the American Revolution, when it unfolded decades later during the War of 1812.

Outside the White House on Friday, Mr Trump said: "I guess the rain knocked out the teleprompter.

"I knew the speech very well so I was able to do it without a teleprompter but the teleprompter did go out and it was actually hard to look at anyway because there was rain all over it but despite the rain it was just a fantastic evening."

The president spoke to reporters as he departed with First Lady Melania Trump for the weekend to his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

The Salute to America event featured military flyovers and fireworks
Before winning the White House, Mr Trump used to criticise ex-President Barack Obama for relying on an autocue.

The president's Independence Day celebration saw military tanks transported into the nation's capital and a flyover by the Navy Blue Angels aerobatics team.

His critics had pilloried the event as inappropriately partisan and a misuse of public funds.

But Mr Trump surprised some by steering clear of overt partisanship in his speech, instead celebrating patriotic themes and US history including civil rights.

Before a cheering crowd on the steps of the monument to Civil War era-president Abraham Lincoln, he said the story of America was "the greatest political journey in human history".

He was the first president in nearly seven decades to address a crowd at the National Mall on the Fourth of July.
Sorry, the true patriotic Americans still don't hate Trump no matter how hard you try to convince us that we should.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 10:27 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Don’t hate Trump.

Hate is a Trump word and value.

Just want him and his crooked, boorish crime family to get the fuck out of planning America’s future.

I’m sure he’s a great guy to chase pussy with.

But get this bozo back on the circus train for Chrissakes!
Old 07-05-2019, 10:34 PM   #5
bb1961
Valued Poster

As bad as you want that it ain't gonna happen
Shit in one hand and wish in the other...
Old 07-05-2019, 10:39 PM   #6
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Just want him and his crooked, boorish crime family to get the fuck out of planning America’s future.
You show your true stripes. Who's "planning" the future? That's what you and your ilk do. Always drawing up your bolshevik 5-year plans. Trumpy just wants you and your ilk to get the fuck out of the way. So free individuals can make America great again!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 10:56 PM   #7
bb1961
Valued Poster

I always wondered if YR is for real or just a fucking trolling agitator...
I wouldn't put it passed him.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:13 PM   #8
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

The whole world knows that twit head is a blow hard clown...butt holy shit...can he possibly make America look more stupid..and on the 4th of July with his tanks and airplanes and airports that didn't exist.

Trump and his ignorant racist redneck supporters still amuse the fk out of me. I just wish they didn't have to show stupid to the whole world. I'm surprised that Putin hasn't given up his ownership of trump. I'm sure Putin was also amused for a while too,butt dang he probably knows more about America than trump will ever know.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:20 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
The whole world knows that twit head is a blow hard clown...butt holy shit...can he possibly make America look more stupid..and on the 4th of July with his tanks and airplanes and airports that didn't exist.

Trump and his ignorant racist redneck supporters still amuse the fk out of me. I just wish they didn't have to show stupid to the whole world. I'm surprised that Putin hasn't given up his ownership of trump. I'm sure Putin was also amused for a while too,butt dang he probably knows more about America than trump will ever know.
The only stupid people here are the ones who continue to swallow Schitty and MSNBC's bullshit after swilling drunk on their Kool-aid lies for the past two years.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:25 PM   #10
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

57 states to campaign in
I see some of the fallen heroes are with us here today
There a brave corpse men in the audience
My Muslim faith...
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:44 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Oops! Say he didn't just say that!

Quote:
Biden claims Russia wouldn’t meddle in elections on his watch

“While Putin’s trying to undo our elections, he’s actually undoing elections in, in Europe,” Biden told CNN.

“Look at what’s happening in Hungary … look at what’s happening! You think that would happen on my watch, on Barack’s watch? You can’t answer that, but I promise you it wouldn’t have. And it didn’t.”

(New York Post)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:54 PM   #12
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don’t hate Trump.

Hate is a Trump word and value.

I’m sure he’s a great guy to chase pussy with.

But get this bozo back on the circus train for Chrissakes!
Oh no, no, don't start the crime bullshit. Obama and Clinton are the criminals here, the ones you would defend in a heartbeat. Trump hasn't committed any crimes that can be proven by any stretch of the word. Trump might be an asshole, insulting. He may be many things but nothing proves so far that he is a criminal. You Liberals have nothing over Trump. You're just pissed because the current crew of Democrats don't have what it will take to defeat him in 2020.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 12:49 AM   #13
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Democrats Plan Capitol Hill Event to Scrutinize Trump's Mental Health

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/914079

Quote:
Kentucky Democrat John Yarmuth has been attempting to bring Yale psychiatrist Bandy X. Lee, MD, MDiv, and several colleagues to Capitol Hill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-e...eally-is-quite

Yes, NOAA must adjust data — but its climate record really is quite wrong

By S. Fred Singer, opinion contributor — 03/29/18 02:00 PM EDT 189 The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

Once it is realized that CO2 has only minor effects, if any, on climate change, some of the criticism will disappear.
It is important for the public to gain some perspective on such changes before indulging in wild accusations. Equally important, NOAA must use more transparency and not only announce data adjustments, but explain them so that reasonable people of goodwill will understand.

Some of the changes occur naturally. For example, trees grow up or are cut down, and the wind pattern changes at the weather station thermometer. Or, an airport opens up nearby and the traffic pattern changes in the vicinity.

Maybe the idiot-in-cheif thinks, like this guy, that airports are just a natural occurring event that happens anywhere and everywhere at anytime. Airports in 1775? Sure. Airports before airplanes! That's only a hundred-and-thirty-nine year flight delay.

World’s First Commercial Airline | The Greatest Moments in Flight

https://www.space.com/16657-worlds-f...in-flight.html

Quote:
The first flight went off on New Year's Day, 1914, with much pomp and circumstance. About 3,000 people paraded from downtown St. Petersburg to the waterfront to watch as the first ticket was auctioned off.

He's such a monumental dumbass.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 09:51 AM   #14
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Is it orange or grape cool aide ? because they been drinking by the gallons
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 11:06 AM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I always wondered if YR is for real or just a fucking trolling agitator...
I wouldn't put it passed him.
Ingles, por favor.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women