Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452902
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2011, 06:48 AM   #1
04scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18
Default review

I'm not sure how to post a review I have seen several ladies and would like to give them my approval or shoot them down. Could you please help me out.
04scooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:11 AM   #2
ztonk

Encounters: 21

We're happy to help!

First, be sure to familiarize yourself with Kosher Cowboy's Sample Reviews. See what makes a good review and what type of information would help another guy make an informed decision about whether or not to see a lady.

When you're ready to write, go to the appropriate forum:
* Independent Provider Reviews - Austin for ladies who work for themselves.
* Agency Reviews - Austin for ladies who work for an agency

At the top of the forum there is a big button labeled New Review, click it. (There is also a New Thread button, but don't click that one.) You will be presented with a form to fill out with the information you see in every review, such as: Title, Date, provider's name, contact information, and so on. Most importantly, there is a section you haven't seen before, called The Rest of the Story (this is where reading the sample reviews helps you out.)

When you're done, click Submit. You have some time after clicking Submit to edit your post using the Edit Post button at the bottom of the review.

Your review is automatically added to the moderator queue, and one of your friendly local moderators (Vyt, Spacemtn, or myself) will review it. You'll get a PM from the system after your review is approved or rejected.

If your review contains the proper amount of information, occurred within the last month and such, you'll automatically be granted 6 weeks of Premium Access credit, which gives you access to the Men's Lounge (a "guy only" area), and the ability to read the previously hidden The Rest of the Story section of every review on the site. Each approved review adds an additional 6 weeks of Premium Access. (You can also buy it.)

If your review is rejected, the PM will tell you where your review was lacking. (The three top reasons for a rejected review: insufficient or no The Rest of the Story information, problems with the date - too old or not specific enough, and lack of contact information for the provider.)

If you submit your review and discover, hours later, that you forgot some pertinent information, click the Report Post icon (the little red triangle on the bottom left) and let us know what you want added.

If you have any other questions, feel free to post back here.

Thanks (in advance) for writing a review!

ztonk
AustinModStaff
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:17 AM   #3
04scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Thank you for following up with me. Hope to write many positive reviews
04scooter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women