Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2013, 07:47 AM   #31
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Anyone else find this chick hotter than fuck?

Yeah, me neither.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:22 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Was that pic taken before or after she testified ....

..... that Martin called Zimmerman a "cracker" and the "N" word ending in "a" to her on the phone?

..... right before Martin verbally confronted Zimmerman while she was listening on the phone.

Is that why Martin's family is pissed at her...... she dropped their boy in the grease?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:30 AM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

looks like she would say anything for a giant supreme pizza and a couple of chocolate cakes
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
looks like she would say anything for a giant supreme pizza and a couple of chocolate cakes
.. or a go at bag of "skittles" ...
Old 06-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #35
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Wonder what Michelle thinks of their "son's" girlfriend ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #36
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I notice everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that she testified that Martin was trying to elude Zimmerman once he realized he was being followed, which doesn't jibe with Zimmerman's account of events.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:31 AM   #37
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Wonder what Michelle thinks of their "son's" girlfriend ?
ROFL, yea I think everyone forgot that Obama said if he had a son he would be just like Trayvon. I bet the girls call old uncle Joe a "creepy ass cracker"
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:31 AM   #38
BigLouie
Valued Poster

All kidding aside you crackers. Her testimony shows the boy was trying to avoid a confrontation and Zimmerman violated police orders and pursued him and confronted him. Because the boy called him names in a private phone conversation is no defense you crackers
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

I notice everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that she testified that Martin was trying to elude Zimmerman once he realized he was being followed, which doesn't jibe with Zimmerman's account of events

now why would they do that ???

LMAO
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:33 AM   #40
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

That looks like one of those butt-ugly trannies in New Orleans that IB Hankering posts reviews of.

He is probably whacking off looking at "her" photo and wondering how big "her" dick is.

BTW, what is with "her" hair? It looks glazed.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:34 AM   #41
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Her testimony shows she is an ignorant racist who thinks calling someone a "nasty ass cracker" isn't derogatory....it also shows she isn't a credible witness and likely is lying under oath !

The jury will be free to judge Martin by the company he keeps; and this girl doesn't help !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:40 AM   #42
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I notice everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that she testified that Martin was trying to elude Zimmerman once he realized he was being followed, which doesn't jibe with Zimmerman's account of events.
She is lying constantly and is constantly being busted out on those lies. She also said she told Trayvon to run, and he said "No". I don't even know if I believe what she said about Trayvon being a racist now as much as she lies...Certainly a shining example of how not to raise a child.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:55 AM   #43
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Where is her credibility? You mentioned that SHE SAID that Trayvon had turned away and we only have her word. What else do we know? She lied about going to the hospital, she lied about writing a letter, she lied about a great deal or to be charitable she changed her story repeatedly. Yes, the letter...the defense grilled her about a letter that "she wrote" and she finally admitted that she could not read cursive but the letter was written in cursive! Who wrote the letter for her and what was their motivation.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=19504826
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:56 PM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
... everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that she testified that Martin was trying to elude Zimmerman once he realized he was being followed, which doesn't jibe with Zimmerman's account of events.
... I didn't "overlook" that such was her testimony, because I'm still trying to figure out how she knew what Martin was doing while talking to him on the phone PLUS what he was thinking in the absence of Martin actually telling her .... something like ....

"I am trying to elude the "cracker" ... "n.......a" ... who is following me, but first I am going to confront the "cracker" ... "n.......a" ... who is probably a rapist ... to find out why he is following me ... while I am walking back in the rain after walking down to the convenience store in the rain to buy a bag of skittles ....before I return to my father's girlfriend's place .. here in this apartment complex where I don't live ..."
Old 06-27-2013, 01:04 PM   #45
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You can't make this shit up.

If you all remember, it was this ignorant bitches "letter" that's she wrote to the Martin family that was instrumental in an indictment being handed Down.
Before she came forward, nothing was happening.

Odds are the defense knows who really wrote that letter. It was obviously not Miss Goodbar here. And they will probably produce that person.They will steadily chop the prosecutions case to pieces, and this entire farce will be shown to be exactly what it is. A bunch ofoverzealous prosecutors bowing to the poverty pimps, race batters, and polititians.

Judge Nepolitono on Fox said this months ago. What the defense will prove beyond a reasonable doubt is that yes, Zimmerman did confront Travon Martin. But he then backed off, and that is when Travon decided to teach that ole "cracker" a lesson, and then jumped Zimmerman, commencing to pound his head into the sidewalk. Zimmerman then shot him.

Of course, none of this will matter to the poverty pimps, race batters, and polititians. They will sit back and watch their followers burn the city when the jury sees through this entire charade and brings back a not guilty verdict.

As a note, it has always been said that a lawyer should never ask a question that he does not already know the answer too. Perhaps the prosecution should never let a witness testify when they do not know how utterly ignorant that witness is of just about everything.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women