Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-04-2019, 05:04 PM   #16
Hungryman36
Registered Member

Pics ?
Old 01-04-2019, 08:47 PM   #17
Ballsindeep
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by noginworking View Post
Mods, I don’t have Premium A chess at this time but lilyLove23 only posts her number in the vouched adds on TOS. Why are we outing them just to get Premium Access. If someone wants to get to her, they should be required to do it through a means in which she can screen. It’s how they are so polite with us regulares. There screening system enables them in part to have their guard down and get to the fun. Please change this policy.
I’m sure she will blow off any non TOS callers so someone who writes a review on here gets premium access and let the girl take care of herself.

Hell the car payment maybe due and she may want to see them its her pussy.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:15 AM   #18
Deisel99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

They're basically all the same now, even the ones that aren't pro, example, I just met a girl from SA, 20 years old, hyped up her freakyness so to speak, quoted me a price we agreed upon, now I'm gonna tell u, she was smoking hot in her pictures and is actually a model in real life, I was skeptical so I arranged a car date/bj so I could at least see for myself how hot she was, meet for the BJ, performance outstanding, swallowed the bullets and never stopped, so I arrange a meeting behind closed doors a few days later, her and I know what expected at this point, she is open to anal, mpops etc, no time rush and was ok with possibly spending 2 hours together, I get the room, she shows up, we immediately start when we get in to room, the kissing is no more than a peck, no daty, no missionary, sucks my cock, props up on the bed doggie and I start to fuck her from behind, we switch to her on top RCG, then back to doggie and I finish, I wasn't even done wiping my cock off and this bitch is getting dressed....it just seems the norm is one and done, and there isn't any sense of passion to make the encounter feel real... what are we paying for???
I can remember seeing ho's 10 plus years ago and I most of them actually made me believe that I was fucking them good and actually enjoyed it, now the norm is just fuck me and give me the money, I'm almost to the point that if I'm gonna fuck a dead fish, non passionate non enjoying not into the whole thing or making me believe u are , I might as well just spend the money and get a real doll or blow up or something of that nature....the shit is getting old, not only are they paid to make u cum, but they're paid to act, act like u like being railed and treated like a dirty little whore...

Some may disagree and I'm ok with that, to each his own, I like to cum twice, I wanna fuck em in the pussy and the mouth and I want them to be submissive to me and enjoy it like it's the best cock and fuck they ever had, even if they gotta fake it!! That's when I know my money was well spent.

I use to see Whitney Williams before she moved to Texas, when I fucked her, she made me believe my cock was the best thing since sliced bread, her pussy would gush with cum when we fucked, she was vocal, she was into it and wanted more, now, if it was real or not, I don't care, I believed she was into it and begged for more - "money well spent"

D99
Old 01-05-2019, 06:18 AM   #19
shipofools
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I miss Whitney.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:27 AM   #20
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Gentlemen, let’s get this back on the original topic. Lilylove 23
Old 01-09-2019, 02:00 PM   #21
Spain2323
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinko View Post
I am paying for time. Not for pops or number of pops. She shouldn't be telling anything like that. If she would limit your fun, she needs to charge per pop.

You are paying her for what she agrees too. Its her decision what she allows and doesn't allow. If your not in agreement simply move on.

If you walk into a business and they have rules for a sale you must abide by those rules in order to get the saLe. Right? You can't walk in and say Well that's not what I want.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:44 PM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spain2323 View Post
You are paying her for what she agrees too. Its her decision what she allows and doesn't allow. If your not in agreement simply move on.

If you walk into a business and they have rules for a sale you must abide by those rules in order to get the saLe. Right? You can't walk in and say Well that's not what I want.
If you pay for an hour, you should get an hour. End of story. When I order a large pizza I expect to get a large pizza. Not a medium pizza.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:28 AM   #23
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I have seen her three times and all were half hour appointments. At my age just glad to get that much.
I have never been rushed and once ran over the time. She didn’t have any clock go off. Or she never stopped until I did cum.
I still think she is a nice girl, very clean and lots of fun.
Could this be someone with a vendetta because she refused something he wanted?
Old 01-10-2019, 11:10 AM   #24
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

If she is the one that used to be in Brentwood I remember her setting a freaking timer. Turned me off so much I didn’t even finish, just left. A timer? Really?
Old 01-11-2019, 04:57 AM   #25
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I think that is Riley in Brentwood and agree she is waste of time.
Hot as hell but like a machine.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:36 AM   #26
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnitlion View Post
I think that is Riley in Brentwood and agree she is waste of time.
Hot as hell but like a machine.
Yeah I think you’re right. I get these TOS girls mixed up all the time. What happened to the good old days when there were young, hot girls on TOS?
Old 01-11-2019, 07:40 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensfan123456 View Post
Yeah I think you’re right. I get these TOS girls mixed up all the time. What happened to the good old days when there were young, hot girls on TOS?
Doesn’t look like there’s any girls on TOS. Doesn’t look like there’s a TOS period.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:23 AM   #28
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Doesn’t look like there’s any girls on TOS. Doesn’t look like there’s a TOS period.
Touche. But I mean there used to be a bunch of young, hot girls in the PGH hobby scene in general. Things have gone way downhill the past few years. I did SA for a while and at first it was a gold mine but now seems like there are very few true college girls on there, and SA requires time that I used to have but don’t anymore. Shitty time to be a monger 😂
Old 01-11-2019, 05:51 PM   #29
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

agreed
Old 01-11-2019, 06:46 PM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensfan123456 View Post
Touche. But I mean there used to be a bunch of young, hot girls in the PGH hobby scene in general. Things have gone way downhill the past few years. I did SA for a while and at first it was a gold mine but now seems like there are very few true college girls on there, and SA requires time that I used to have but don’t anymore. Shitty time to be a monger 😂
The young hot girls that are actually lucent on hooker boards have been gone for at least 5yrs. Maybe more. But you’re correct, you can find them on SA.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Lilylove23 TOS

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women