Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160523
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #46
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This is not going to be good. I thought we would just get a political forum. Rules SUCK!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #47
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I believe an individual poster starting a maximum of 1-3 threads per week is very reasonable. I can live with it! I certainly did on ASPD.

I say let's go for it!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:51 PM   #48
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I believe an individual poster starting a maximum of 1-3 threads per week is very reasonable. I can live with it! I certainly did on ASPD.

I say let's go for it!
Yea, That worked out real good for ASPD...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #49
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Yea, That worked out real good for ASPD...
As a matter of fact, it did. They were around for 10+ years.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The number of posts in each thread kind of belie the idea that too many threads cause people to tune out. In fact, Cap'nMidnite, you have posted several times in almost every one of the threads you complain about. I think it's grabbing your attention. YOU aren't tuning out.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:49 PM   #51
CJ7
Valued Poster

Chica ... if you guys are honestly working on a new forum, do the posters a favor and make it impossible for posters to hang stupid cartoons on the wall ... saves space and adds class to the room

thanx
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:54 PM   #52
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The number of posts in each thread kind of belie the idea that too many threads cause people to tune out. In fact, Cap'nMidnite, you have posted several times in almost every one of the threads you complain about. I think it's grabbing your attention. YOU aren't tuning out.
So what?

Are you really pleased to see some attention-seeking buffoon start EIGHT threads on the same fucking subject within just a couple of days? Most of the posts you refer to were intended primarily to ridicule the #1 forum-hogging asshole who can't seem to control himself. The people who are turned off and tune out are the ones who never post, or no longer post. Seriously, do you not get that?
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I think you're complaining about nothing, Cap'n. Who cares how many threads or posts someone has? You don't like them, don't read them. If people quit responding to threads, those who start them will slow down, and eventually stop. It doesn't take a mod to do that.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:07 PM   #54
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think you're complaining about nothing, Cap'n. Who cares how many threads or posts someone has? You don't like them, don't read them. If people quit responding to threads, those who start them will slow down, and eventually stop. It doesn't take a mod to do that.

bull fucking shit ... whirlie has posted a shitload of threads that have as little as 2-3 responses and right before they make it off the page he bumps them back to the top

in the interim he blesses them with a 5 star rating ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:10 PM   #55
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Bullshit.

All that crap clutters up the forum and quickly shoves other threads off the front page. If just a few other people started as many threads as Whirlaway, some stuff wouldn't stay on the front page for more than a couple of hours.

Why in the world do you think it's a good idea to encourage forum-hogging clowns like that to start a shitload of threads on the same fucking topic within a short period of time?

You might note that it shouldn't take a mod to get that dim-witted buffoon to knock it off, although it probably will.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:25 PM   #56
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm not encouraging it. I'm just not concerned about it. Continue your crusade if you want.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:43 AM   #57
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

This is the equal time argument that was proposed for radio. Every side should be heard (makes you sound very libertarian when you say it but...) if every side can't be heard then no one should be allowed to have a monopoly on the air waves (or in this case the thread) even if it is a heavily popular position if not the majority position. I was about to say that we have to someone here to support Hitler and anti-semitism but we already have few (and you know who you are) here.

A lot of people want to talk about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and now the IRS. The left here does not want to talk about it anymore.

Save yes to free speech and no to limitations.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:20 AM   #58
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I would NOT be in favor of limiting the number of threads anyone can start. I'm much more inclined to let the person doing it get their ass kicked by the other members if they feel it necessary. You guys are very well capable of policing yourselves and each other here without my intervention.

Read the rules again stickies at the top.....lightly moderated. Thats what I've done from the get go and will continue to do until senior management says something different. Of course as moderator here, I might choose to combine a shit load of same topic threads into one, if and when I felt so inclined....and have time to do it. Its not quite as easy to do it as it sounds.

There are likely some forum/subforum changes coming at some point, as there is some validity to many of the comments here. When those will happen and exactly what they will be, I do not know at this point. As I said earlier, when I know something definitive, so will you.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I may just post a shit load of pro Obama threads to prove a point.

Posting thread after thread after thread about the same subject would be like some dickless bastard posting eight reviews on the same chick....would anyone not think that he was being a dick and abusing the system?

That is what Whirly and COG are doing. They find some skank and review her over and over and again trying to convince the rest of us how great this Tranny is they've found!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #60
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Your right WTF; Obama is exactly like a skank whore who takes your money and gives bad service, rips her johns off, pimps out other skanks, lies, cheats, pass along STDs, and is an otherwise bad character................

Why wouldn't you want daily reviews of the shit that shank Obama is doing ?

I am amazed you wouldn't want to drum that skank out of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Posting thread after thread after thread about the same subject would be like some dickless bastard posting eight reviews on the same chick....would anyone not think that he was being a dick and abusing the system?

That is what Whirly and COG are doing. They find some skank and review her over and over and again trying to convince the rest of us how great this Tranny is they've found!

Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women