Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2016, 09:20 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Why are MODs in Kansas City not providing PA credit for reviews that are acceptable in most other areas of the board?

Seems pretty unfair to members of the forum and visitors passing through to find that an acceptable review in most other area's does not pass muster in this area.

MODs seem to be rejecting reviews that lack a URL/Website in regards to giving PA Access.

In most other areas PA credit can be earned so long as SOME form of Contact information is provided. A phone number or email address suffices.

Reviews of Strippers earn credit without even providing a full name OR contact information.

Reviews of street walkers earn credit....

So why are reviews rejected in the INDY section of a website is not provided?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:13 AM   #2
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Thank you for the question. The policy has been in place here for longer than my tenure as a moderator. However, due to your inquiry, I have asked for clarification from the admin staff. More later.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 12:25 PM   #3
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Thank you for the question. The policy has been in place here for longer than my tenure as a moderator. However, due to your inquiry, I have asked for clarification from the admin staff. More later.
Than-you for looking into it. Over the yeas I have found the most common reason for a MOD not handling his duties in a proper manner to simply be "not knowing any better".

Many times it was at the detriment of the members. It's amazing how many people blindly accept decisions made by MODs and suffer silently.

Little "fiefdoms" have popped up on the board in regions where members were oblivious to their rights because MODs simply issued points and controlled them and know one knew it was wrong because "this is the way it was always done".

If the community never draws any attention they go on never realizing they are not in sync with the rest of the site.

When the community garners the attention of outsiders... sometimes...... things come to light that result in change.....
Old 04-11-2016, 01:17 PM   #4
Guest090920
Account Disabled

It has been explained to me that as long as members have a way to contact the provider, without having to join another site, the member should receive credit

Having a website, showcase, or ad listed is not mandatory as long as adequate contact information in some form is supplied.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
Old 04-11-2016, 01:41 PM   #5
Whispers

You are welcome.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:06 PM   #6
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Little "fiefdoms" have popped up on the board in regions where members were oblivious to their rights because MODs simply issued points and controlled them and know one knew it was wrong because "this is the way it was always done".
I am not entirely sure what "rights" you believe you have on a SHMB that you do not own.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 05:35 PM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum View Post
I am not entirely sure what "rights" you believe you have on a SHMB that you do not own.
Why are you worried about what the "Godfather" is doing here? This thread is about reviews. How can that concern you. You have never posted any on this SHMB. Some of us who consider this our new home would like to get clarification as to how things are done here. Because its certainly not like this any where else on the site.

Are you familiar with making insulting remarks towards other board members or thread hi-jacking? they take that very seriously here! wait..... or are you exempt from the same guideline the Texas Stiff Legs are being required to follow?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 04:54 AM   #8
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I think this "fiefdom" has serfs willing and able to continue with the right way to write a review so as to assist in research by others and promote a more thorough exchange of information.

Quote:
Thank you for submitting a review. In order for you to receive Premium Access credit, we will need an actual link to either her Eccie showcase, her P411 profile, her website or an ad she is running. Leaving the category blank does not qualify the review for PA credit.

Send a PM to me with the missing information and the review will be edited and processed for PA credit.

It is not too much to ask that you do the reviews correctly and complete the form fully in order to receive free PA credit.

URL / Website: -
Quote:
Why is a URL/Website required? The OP provided Contact information which is satisfactory for PA credit in other area's of the country.

2nd time asked BTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger_ka View Post
What is so hard about copy and paste link Whispers?
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=314304
Quote:
Two of the eight reasons why a review is rejected for PA credit are:
1. Duplicate, misfire or incomplete
2. Missing contact information

A review is incomplete if the link is not included and there is one available. This has been the policy in Kansas city for a long time, even prior to my tenure as a moderator. However, I have asked for clarification from the admin staff since you brought up the point. More later.
Rewarding submission of incomplete reviews is NOT how KC board should be handled. Many local and longstanding members rely upon the search function in making informed decisions. Complete reviews are vital and necessary for this to be a more safe and useful site.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 09:41 AM   #9
Whispers

It is fortunate that what YOU think is irrelevant to the way things are done on the board. A link is NOT required for PA credit so long as SOME form of contact is included.

By all means include as much information as possible.

But your staff has no business denying PA in the instances mentioned.
Old 04-13-2016, 11:26 AM   #10
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default an update...

Quote:
It is fortunate that what YOU think is irrelevant to the way things are done on the board. A link is NOT required for PA credit so long as SOME form of contact is included.

By all means include as much information as possible.

But your staff has no business denying PA in the instances mentioned.
Your statements are accurate to a degree, but not completely.

After further discussion with the administrators, we are entitled to use our discretion, but there needs to be something solid for contact info. Preferably a couple of methods for contacting the provider are made available.
Old 04-13-2016, 01:01 PM   #11
algrace
Valued Poster

I assert that the subforum should have an impact on the decision. Whomever submits reviews of strip clubs/ other/SW & have a limited amount of info should be expected for review for PA after a more stringent case-by-case consideration by MOD, but for agency & indy, it just makes sense to require a completed review for PA.
Old 04-13-2016, 04:53 PM   #12
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest041216-1 View Post
Why are you worried about what the "Godfather" is doing here? This thread is about reviews. How can that concern you. You have never posted any on this SHMB. Some of us who consider this our new home would like to get clarification as to how things are done here. Because its certainly not like this any where else on the site.

Are you familiar with making insulting remarks towards other board members or thread hi-jacking? they take that very seriously here! wait..... or are you exempt from the same guideline the Texas Stiff Legs are being required to follow?
It appears that your "new home" situation has been resolved to everyone's mutual satisfaction. But I know you are still reading this anyway, and I suspect you have had at least three active accounts at the same time. Sadly, your exodus came before an exploration of these nonexistent rights had taken place. If you feel that it is an insult or a hijack to question a post by the author of the thread that specifically mentioned that "rights" were being violated by the moderation staff in reference to the topic at hand, then I encourage you to report me to the moderation staff.

In any case, yes I do not post reviews. I do this for reasons of my own choosing, which I have written about before and choose not rehash. However I do take part in the community, and am known for quietly doing so. Surprisingly, I have come to find out that I actually have a pretty decent reputation with both the ladies and gents. I have been here for several years and still read the reviews from time to time. In all my time here, reviews have been moderated pretty much exactly as they are now. Nobody has had an issue until the malcontents showed up to cause problems where there are none. Clearly, my general attitude towards the malcontent set is not one of inclusion or pacification.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:06 AM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum View Post
I have been here for several years and still read the reviews from time to time. In all my time here, reviews have been moderated pretty much exactly as they are now. Nobody has had an issue until the malcontents showed up to cause problems where there are none.
You write in a manner that would indicate you are educated and capable of comprehending what you read as well as have some experience over the years.

It seems rather pathetic that you would mount a defensie of "This is the way it's always been done" as an excuse for the actions of an unknowing staff.
Old 04-18-2016, 12:59 PM   #14
algrace
Valued Poster

Say this were to happen: she calls herself Trixy, and while you'd like to see her again, she runs no ads and her phone is off.

Hell, the only way you got word of her was through a fellow hobbyist, and though she seems to be UTR, you want to get PA credit and decide to post a review.

There is a disconnected # in your review with no reference to an ad, no link, no pics, only a minimal physical description and stated recommendation of yes.

Should a mod go about determining PA for such a review submission by applying the same standards as used in the local review forum or flex their rigid viewpoint to your review expectations per prior experience in another region?
Old 04-18-2016, 01:34 PM   #15
Whispers

i don't believe MODS are required to go to the extent of verifying ANY of the information in a review before issuing credit. They simply are assigned the task of verifying that certain information HAS been provided.

Shit.... Phone numbers for providers can change with the weather.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women