Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2014, 06:11 PM   #1
Petruchio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Calling You Right Back Sins or, How ECCIE Supports Blackmail of Members

Sins of the Flesh made a rather grandiose accusation against me. It was secondhand and unsubstantiated, unprovable hearsay. The sort of "Oh yea, prove you didn't" argument that usually belongs on Glen Beck. Naturally, nearly everyone immediately believed it completely and numerous calls for my lifetime ban were included. Happy to oblige you folks, after I've had my say.

I can't prove what happened with that provider (I'm not even sure why I'm refraining from naming her). Neither can she and neither can anyone else. What she says is NOT how things went down. I can prove what happened after though.

Why the delay in response? I had to consult with my lawyer over the attempted blackmail. That's right, blackmail. Unlike Sins, I can prove my accusation. My lawyer instructed me directly not to post here anymore, but this chaps my ass entirely too much to let it go.

A provider whom I reviewed once, and helped out once, decided I must be a punchable money bag. She demanded money and said if she did not get it by a particular deadline, she would tell my wife and tell everyone on ECCIE I cheated her. That's classic blackmail folks, all of which happened in private messages here on ECCIE in very clear violation of our rules. Yes, I reported these messages to the mods. Yet, this girl has not been banned.

After posting the review in which I allegedly used this provider so terribly. There is a barrage of thank yous from her, followed by a plea for help. She needs some rent money and is hungry. I brought her rent money and food, both a hot meal and groceries to tide her over a few days. This was followed by even more thank yous as I created a naughty reviews profile for her and posted her review to TER (where it remains in the "waiting for second review" limbo). Reading them indicates a very happy girl.

The assertion is that I used this provider for a freebie somehow. I'm going to ask you what makes more sense. I provider gave it up for free to get a review, or a provider, after associating with a pimp, blackmailed me for money and is willing to tell a few stories if she needs to? The only provider I know who has been willing to give up for free is, ironically, Sins of the Flesh.

What I do have are a series of emails that show this girl did not have an ounce of hostility toward me until her recent attempt to blackmail me.

The point of contention was a promise to see her again. I didn't make good on that. This part I can only relate but have no direct proof. Some investigation should pan out though. When I delivered rent and food to her she was scared of a PCP using pimp and wanna-be rapper named Lambo Lace (amusingly bad video here) You see he mentions being a pimp to multiple girls right away. I can name you at least four if you like. She didn't post for a couple of days, and I worriedly asked her if she was OK or if the pimp got to her. She said they were a pretty cool crew after all and she was hanging out with them now. Like any girl with a pimp, I'm sure she'll deny it. No girl says, "Yeah, I'm with a pimp and he takes all my money". I don't want to deal with an angry, PCP using pimp OR bad rap, so I stayed clear.

Now comes the really, really interesting part. Sins makes her accusation and the drama-addicted KC board goes crazy. Sadly, nothing surprising there. I decide then and there to retire, I've been at this too long anyway. I contact a long-time provider I had intended on seeing who was out of town to tell her "Alas, no" but she tells to to wait and see her. She then takes it upon herself to defend me. In the process she learns a moderator allegedly asked Sins to post the story. She is then banned for months.

Let's see, a provider stupidly tries to blackmail me on ECCIE. I have proof. She is not banned. A provider who speaks up and implicates a moderator IS banned.

Something is rotten in the state in the Denmark.

Why would a moderator be mad at me? Because I advocated for yet a third provider who has history here in KC, and hadn't been verified in over two weeks. Although I feel very certain my actions helped the provider get verified, one moderator seemed to have his feathers ruffled. The same moderator who, immediately upon Sins post, advised I just stay quiet for awhile. . .

Hmmm.

Those who called for my lifetime ban, I happily oblige you. I have no interest in being on a board where a moderator has an agenda, especially when that agenda includes blackmail. The horde of people willing to accept this story, well, that's just all the more reason.

I have enjoyed writing reviews here. I am told and like to think they are good. To many of you I wish you well in all your endeavors. It really is time for me to leave this hobby, and I bid you adieu.
Petruchio is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 06:59 PM   #2
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I am not in a position to judge who is telling the truth and who is not, but I do have one question for you, Petrucio. Why did you never respond to the original thread posted by Sins?? Just curious to hear your thought process.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:28 PM   #3
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petruchio View Post
Sins of the Flesh made a rather grandiose accusation against me. It was secondhand and unsubstantiated, unprovable hearsay. The sort of "Oh yea, prove you didn't" argument that usually belongs on Glen Beck. Naturally, nearly everyone immediately believed it completely and numerous calls for my lifetime ban were included. Happy to oblige you folks, after I've had my say.

I can't prove what happened with that provider (I'm not even sure why I'm refraining from naming her). Neither can she and neither can anyone else. What she says is NOT how things went down. I can prove what happened after though.

Why the delay in response? I had to consult with my lawyer over the attempted blackmail. That's right, blackmail. Unlike Sins, I can prove my accusation. My lawyer instructed me directly not to post here anymore, but this chaps my ass entirely too much to let it go.

A provider whom I reviewed once, and helped out once, decided I must be a punchable money bag. She demanded money and said if she did not get it by a particular deadline, she would tell my wife and tell everyone on ECCIE I cheated her. That's classic blackmail folks, all of which happened in private messages here on ECCIE in very clear violation of our rules. Yes, I reported these messages to the mods. Yet, this girl has not been banned.

After posting the review in which I allegedly used this provider so terribly. There is a barrage of thank yous from her, followed by a plea for help. She needs some rent money and is hungry. I brought her rent money and food, both a hot meal and groceries to tide her over a few days. This was followed by even more thank yous as I created a naughty reviews profile for her and posted her review to TER (where it remains in the "waiting for second review" limbo). Reading them indicates a very happy girl.

The assertion is that I used this provider for a freebie somehow. I'm going to ask you what makes more sense. I provider gave it up for free to get a review, or a provider, after associating with a pimp, blackmailed me for money and is willing to tell a few stories if she needs to? The only provider I know who has been willing to give up for free is, ironically, Sins of the Flesh.

What I do have are a series of emails that show this girl did not have an ounce of hostility toward me until her recent attempt to blackmail me.

The point of contention was a promise to see her again. I didn't make good on that. This part I can only relate but have no direct proof. Some investigation should pan out though. When I delivered rent and food to her she was scared of a PCP using pimp and wanna-be rapper named Lambo Lace (amusingly bad video here) You see he mentions being a pimp to multiple girls right away. I can name you at least four if you like. She didn't post for a couple of days, and I worriedly asked her if she was OK or if the pimp got to her. She said they were a pretty cool crew after all and she was hanging out with them now. Like any girl with a pimp, I'm sure she'll deny it. No girl says, "Yeah, I'm with a pimp and he takes all my money". I don't want to deal with an angry, PCP using pimp OR bad rap, so I stayed clear.

Now comes the really, really interesting part. Sins makes her accusation and the drama-addicted KC board goes crazy. Sadly, nothing surprising there. I decide then and there to retire, I've been at this too long anyway. I contact a long-time provider I had intended on seeing who was out of town to tell her "Alas, no" but she tells to to wait and see her. She then takes it upon herself to defend me. In the process she learns a moderator allegedly asked Sins to post the story. She is then banned for months.

Let's see, a provider stupidly tries to blackmail me on ECCIE. I have proof. She is not banned. A provider who speaks up and implicates a moderator IS banned.

Something is rotten in the state in the Denmark.

Why would a moderator be mad at me? Because I advocated for yet a third provider who has history here in KC, and hadn't been verified in over two weeks. Although I feel very certain my actions helped the provider get verified, one moderator seemed to have his feathers ruffled. The same moderator who, immediately upon Sins post, advised I just stay quiet for awhile. . .

Hmmm.

Those who called for my lifetime ban, I happily oblige you. I have no interest in being on a board where a moderator has an agenda, especially when that agenda includes blackmail. The horde of people willing to accept this story, well, that's just all the more reason.

I have enjoyed writing reviews here. I am told and like to think they are good. To many of you I wish you well in all your endeavors. It really is time for me to leave this hobby, and I bid you adieu.
Don't let it hit ya where the good lord split ya.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:35 PM   #4
JT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Dude, you need help. I'm calling bullshit, none of that makes sense.
JT is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:58 PM   #5
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
so you told your lawyer you post on a board to hire girls at an hourly rate and he didnt telll you to cut that illegal shit out?

we must have the same lawyer, cause when I told my lawyer the garage poker games I attend had called me a cheater, my lawyer didnt tell me to quit going to those games.

Absurd prologue, but Im interested go on....
Quote:

A provider whom I reviewed once, and helped out once, decided I must be a punchable money bag. She demanded money and said if she did not get it by a particular deadline, she would tell my wife and tell everyone on ECCIE I cheated her. That's classic blackmail folks, all of which happened in private messages here on ECCIE in very clear violation of our rules. Yes, I reported these messages to the mods. Yet, this girl has not been banned..
wtf? how did this girl get your identity to tell your wife? and you thought her word against yours on this site would affect you? and no one would look at your track record? So you report this and she does not get banned? so what? so that is why you didnt tell the board before she did what happened, or respond to Sins thread? looks bad dude, what else you got?

Quote:

After posting the review in which I allegedly used this provider so terribly. There is a barrage of thank yous from her, followed by a plea for help. She needs some rent money and is hungry. I brought her rent money and food, both a hot meal and groceries to tide her over a few days. This was followed by even more thank yous as I created a naughty reviews profile for her and posted her review to TER (where it remains in the "waiting for second review" limbo). Reading them indicates a very happy girl..
evidence of what you did you would not be hard to get, so where is it?

Quote:
What I do have are a series of emails that show this girl did not have an ounce of hostility toward me until her recent attempt to blackmail me. .
feel free to post those

or show them to a 3rd party
I'll go with you with my babe ruth rookie card, cool?

Quote:

Those who called for my lifetime ban, I happily oblige you. I have no interest in being on a board where a moderator has an agenda, especially when that agenda includes blackmail. The horde of people willing to accept this story, well, that's just all the more reason. .
I skipped a lot of stuff where you should have evidence, but don't cause it didnt happen.
so you want to leave? ok no one cares man
at this point, This board is so against you, you have no choice but to leave.
you what would be awesome for you? if you showed a 3rd party some evidence of any of the bullshit you claim to have done, that would really make you look awesome while the KC-ECCIE board would eat crow.
But you have nothing but a bag full of hurt feelings so you can act like you are leaving of your own volition, but you are being kicked out
later chummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp/

bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:04 PM   #6
Petruchio
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
if you showed a 3rd party some evidence of any of the bullshit you claim to have done, that would really make you look awesome while the KC-ECCIE board would eat crow.
This would be highly acceptable to me given an acceptable third party.

As for the attempted blackmail, she detailed at length that she believed she would be able to track me by my phone number and what she believed was my name. I do have proof of that as well. Thankfully, I am smarter than that.

Cheers.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:08 PM   #7
Petruchio
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Don't let it hit ya where the good lord split ya.
Thank you for reminding me Dirty Dog.

The most ridiculous assertion of all in that entire thread was that Dirty Dog has a mother. I doubt seriously that Dirty Dog ever had a mother, and if that miserable old bastard ever did have a mother she is most certainly dead.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:09 PM   #8
Petruchio
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulatethemind View Post
I am not in a position to judge who is telling the truth and who is not, but I do have one question for you, Petrucio. Why did you never respond to the original thread posted by Sins?? Just curious to hear your thought process.
The same reason why scientists don't debate creationists. Don't bother arguing why a false assumption is false, it's fruitless because the only reason it's a debate is the other party (parties) are already gullible enough to believe it.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:17 PM   #9
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I do not know DD, but attacking anyone's mother on a hooker board makes a person lower than whale shit(at the bottom of the ocean). You want people to believe your bs. Ya right! You spend money for a lawyer's advice and then don't follow it. Your words alone made you out to be a jerk. You said you are leaving this board. Then leave, turn off your computer and go to bed. When you resurface with a new handle we will figure it out and your true colors will again bleed through.
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:21 PM   #10
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

My my, where to begin. I will do my best to keep my reply brief and succinct, but pithiness has never been my strong suit. So here goes.

Petruchio, if you are expecting me to apologize for my post, you are sadly mistaken, so brace yourself for a big disappointment. If you think this is the first time I've called someone out when I had reason to believe that they had taken advantage of a provider, you are wrong. Several years ago, when a POS gleefully admitted to how he manipulated his way into a steep discount in a review, I didn't hesitate to call his ass out. I even went so far as to call up the provider and tell him what he had done. He left a roadmap for his bros so that they could pull the same routine on her, and I made sure that didn't happen. This was back in the ASPD days, and both hobbyist and provider have long since gone their own way.

There are plenty of men here who are all about bros before hos, but when it comes to seeing a provider being exploited or manipulated, I am all about sisters before misters. Under no circumstances will I EVER keep my mouth shut if I have reason to believe that someone has used or exploited another provider. So I make no apologies for my post whatsoever.

Allow me to refresh your memory of what I said in my original post. This issue comes down to he said/she said, as so many of the issues that come up here do. Not once did I claim that anything I said was proven or certain. I knew as I wrote my post that there would be three sides to the story, as there always is - hers, yours, and the truth which would likely be somewhere in between. I related the circumstances almost word for word as they had been told to me, and I also made it clear that you were more than welcome to tell your side of the story.

Lastly, I said that based on YOUR behavior on THIS board - your obsessive fascination with "outting" women who use fake pics - I was inclined to believe her side of the story. You were even kind enough to give the entire board a good look at your sense of arrogance and smug entitlement with that asinine text exchange you posted. Dirty Dog, bless him, gave the best and most succinct reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Normally I would not be so quick to believe this story, but with this dudes history, his threads outing different girls for bad pics etc and the fact that in the other thread he made the comment that he identified himself as a reviewer for ECCIE.
I notice you conveniently choose to ignore the fact that several posters expressed similar sentiments in their reply. Not surprising, since acknowledging those statements would require you to look in the mirror and reflect on your own behavior on this board. Ms Elena said it best when she told you that you had more issues than Time magazine (still rolling over that one. Hilarious and so true at the same time). Before I even called you out, your own behavior had already demonstrated that dude, you've got some serious issues.

Now lets move on to some fun stuff. A few days ago, I had an epiphany. I realized that there were many things about you that just seemed.......familiar. So I again PM'ed the girl, asking her to describe you. I am SO shocked, that the description she gave me fit someone I used to know like a glove. Even your first name is the same!!!! How 'BOUT that! Now, there was one small discrepency, she doesn't remember your breath smelling worse than death, but it is always possible that you finally visited a dentist to take care of that raging case of gum disease you had. I will eat my garters if you aren't a former client - who I once called out previously for the exact same behavior! Holy crap! Talk about a coincidence! No wonder you haven't reviewed a single veteran provider - except Kaylen of course. You've seen and reviewed most of them under your previous handle(s).

*Disclaimer: I could be completely wrong about who you are. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Lets move on to Kaylen. Either you are lying through your teeth, or she lied to me. Both are possible of course. In one of the several conversations I had with her, she claimed that SHE first reached out to YOU, not the other way around. You see, by then I realized that you couldn't even figure out which of the several women you had pulled this stunt on had talked to me. However, you did know that Kaylen and I were friends. So you called her, and asked her to ask me who the provider was. Stupid me (yes, I made a mistake) trusted her enough to give her the name. I don't know why I continue to wear blinders with that girl, but at long last, they are gone. When I confronted her with the fact that she was doing your bidding, she swore up, down, and sideways that she didn't have any contact at all with you until AFTER she called me, not before. Thank you for at least proving her a liar, though I'm sure you didn't intend to. You two just didn't get your lies straight beforehand. It happens.

Here is the final analysis:

1. The words INFORMATION EXCHANGE are right there in ECCIE's name. This is a DISCUSSION board. I make no apologies for my post. I put the information out there exactly as it was given to me. You were free to refute it, and tell your side of the story. You have now done so. Others have already pointed out some glaring discrepancies, so I won't belabor those points.

2. Every person who read my post, and now reads your post will make up their own mind what they believe or don't believe. That is how it works.

3. You are a fool if you think you can deflect this onto the moderators.

4. I am going to try really, really hard to miss you when you leave, but please don't be disappointed when I fail.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:53 PM   #11
Petruchio
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I had an epiphany. I realized that there were many things about you that just seemed.......familiar. So I again PM'ed the girl, asking her to describe you. I am SO shocked, that the description she gave me fit someone I used to know like a glove. Even your first name is the same!!!! How 'BOUT that! Now, there was one small discrepency, she doesn't remember your breath smelling worse than death, but it is always possible that you finally visited a dentist to take care of that raging case of gum disease you had. I will eat my garters if you aren't a former client - who I once called out previously for the exact same behavior! Holy crap! Talk about a coincidence! No wonder you haven't reviewed a single veteran provider - except Kaylen of course. You've seen and reviewed most of them under your previous handle(s).

*Disclaimer: I could be completely wrong about who you are. Feel free to prove me wrong.
Yes! Yes! That's me! Hunt me down and make me pay!

Do you get a cut here? You are publicly trying to figure out my identity. I presumed you were a pawn in this, but it seems you have a financial interest too. I'm sure you'll have a reason why.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:02 PM   #12
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

As I said, I could be wrong. Maybe there are two guys who could be twins walking around with the same first name.

Honestly, the fact that you did respond, even if your response was laughably arrogant, does actually speak against you being the former client that I think you are. He never had the guts to respond. Every time the new handle he created to hide behind got busted, he would just slither off and make a new one. So either you finally found the guts to respond, or you are in fact different people. Could go either way.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:05 PM   #13
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
The point of contention was a promise to see her again. I didn't make good on that. This part I can only relate but have no direct proof. Some investigation should pan out though. When I delivered rent and food to her she was scared of a $%# using pimp and wanna-be rapper named <EDIT> (Love the video!!!) You see he mentions being a pimp to multiple girls right away. I can name you at least four if you like. She didn't post for a couple of days, and I worriedly asked her if she was OK or if the pimp got to her. She said they were a pretty cool crew after all and she was hanging out with them now. Like any girl with a pimp, I'm sure she'll deny it. No girl says, "Yeah, I'm with a pimp and he takes all my money". I don't want to deal with an angry, %^& using pimp OR bad rap, so I stayed clear.
I just want to say one thing as I really don't care either way about this whole mess, but calling a pimp out like this is very STUPID!

In my younger years I was a "sales man" and sold goods to many pimps. I have dealt with street pimps all the way up to high class escort managers and I can tell you that they live for respect and money, (not necessarily in that order). You calling this guy out like that and using his whole name and even a link, (for apparently no reason) is probably the dumbest thing you have done. People get killed for a lot less than that. Just think before you do stupid shit.
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:17 PM   #14
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
This would be highly acceptable to me given an acceptable third party.

As for the attempted blackmail, she detailed at length that she believed she would be able to track me by my phone number and what she believed was my name. I do have proof of that as well. Thankfully, I am smarter than that.

Cheers.
yeah, you have proof, gotcha,you keep saying that as well as your are leaving yet you are still here.
wanna know who really killed JFK? I got proof of that
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:40 PM   #15
Petruchio
Valued Poster

How long must we be subjected to the endless conjectures of the most miserable of the old cows?

It is EXACTLY as I said, particularly regarding Kaylen. The fact that you even think that way is more telling than anything. Kaylen has related to me her frustration at not being allowed to speak here anymore to set you straight and says you two were never friends.

Honestly, how grandiose can you get?

The most amusing thing is that I can post complete truths and be called a liar, but when I suggest Dirty Dog doesn't have a mother no one argues. NO ONE.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women