Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2011, 07:32 PM   #121
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
Back to the debate last night, less than 1% of our population watched. It looks like Republican debates spell ratings disaster for CNN. Am I the only one here who watched it? Did most people stay tuned to FOX while it was going on?
If I want to watch a bunch of rich people lie to me, I'd rather it be regular TV. More entertaining, and they freely ADMIT they're actors.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:40 PM   #122
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Back to the debate last night, less than 1% of our population watched.
I am among the 99% who had better things to do yesterday evening.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:20 PM   #123
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
At times it was mildly entertaining the same way a bad episode of Saturday Night Live can have its moments. I chuckled a few times even though Ron Paul was the only one who used deliberate humor.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:26 PM   #124
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
At times it was mildly entertaining the same way a bad episode of Saturday Night Live can have its moments. I chuckled a few times even though Ron Paul was the only one who used deliberate humor.
Four and eight years ago, I did not watch the Democratic or Republican primary debates either. I will always watch with keen interest when the general election debates begin!
Old 06-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #125
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I did not watch it. I watched a rerun of "Treme." Dialogue was better and the characters probably more believable.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:09 PM   #126
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
I have only stated facts! I can't help it that progressives are so narrow minded and think only their networks are legit and the one other is fake....

Progressives also only believe the left side of the internet. Conservatives on the other hand only trust the right side.

Prove it hell you guys have not proven shit. I do not have to prove anything I just know it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to know that if you spend more than what you take in and if you over tax your people the ones that can will leave. If that does not make sense then I do not know what to tell ya except I think you are on your own. When shit here starts happen like it did in Greece, well lets just say I am prepared...
Again no links of any kind. Not to Fox, not to Heritage Foundation, none. You claim you know what you’re talking about but are unwilling to show any sources.

Your biggest mistake is telling me what I believe in. You couldn’t be more ignorant about my beliefs. Like honesty, credibility, etc. Beliefs I stand behind. Again, I will retract and/or correct any misstatements I make. I’m sure you have a list by now.

You keep saying people are going to leave the US. A company made up of Americans isn’t going anywhere. They may locate manufacturing outside the US but the headquarters aren’t going anywhere.

The reason they move factories isn’t because of taxes, it’s because foreign countries pay them incentives. Semiconductor fabs are mostly going up overseas because Texas or Austin can’t pay what Germany does, or what Taiwan does, or what Korea does.

It’s not the taxes, it’s the incentives.

How are you prepared to handle things like they are in Greece?

Ready to bend over?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:14 PM   #127
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
I watched long enough to hear Ms. Bachmann say if she were President, she would ask the Commander in Chief as well as the Generals in the field if DADT should be repealed.

Doh!
Old 06-14-2011, 09:23 PM   #128
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do y'all have mommy issues? It seems as though all progressives are afraid of Michele and Sarah....
I'm not afraid to say they scare me. The idea that either one of those women were President would put the US into chaos, destroy our world image as well trash our economy.

That is my stated reason. It has nothing to do with anything I haven't said.

Don't pretend it does.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #129
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do y'all have mommy issues? It seems as though all progressives are afraid of Michele and Sarah....
Be afraid...VERY afraid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS4C7bvHv2w
"Literally, if we took away the minimum wage—if conceivably it was gone—we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level." —Michele Bachmann, 1/26/05, Jobs, Energy and Community Development Committee, testifying against SF 3, a bill to raise the MN minimum wage and advocating the elimination of the minimum wage altogether..

"I think government is too big. I think we intervene too much in people's lives. I certainly don't want to give the government the unfettered right to go on in and access my personal private records." ~ Michelle Bachmann - 05/26/2011, hours after casting her yes vote for the Patriot Act extension.

F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:07 AM   #130
Guest040616
Account Disabled

As it relates to Palin and Bachmann, "Mommie issues" has absolutely nothing to do with it.

"Incompetency issues," whether it be from a male or female candidate, has everything to do with it!

Bachmann and Palin are both incompetent!
Old 06-15-2011, 06:26 AM   #131
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

As witnessed by the past few election cycles (especially '08), competency (or the lack of it) has absolutely no bearing on electability.

gfe
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:38 AM   #132
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
As it relates to Palin and Bachmann, "Mommie issues" has absolutely nothing to do with it.

"Incompetency issues," whether it be from a male or female candidate, has everything to do with it!

Bachmann and Palin are both incompetent!
True that but I think it's a mistake to lump the two together. One is a serious politician who works for a living. The other just wants your money.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:46 AM   #133
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
As witnessed by the past few election cycles (especially '08), competency (or the lack of it) has absolutely no bearing on electability.

gfe
So you think McCain/Palin would have been a better choice back in 2008? Please share with us your incite as to the state of things today had they been elected instead of Obama. How do you think our standing in the rest of the world would be had we elected Palin to be our Vice President, especially after sending them G Jr for 8 years? What economic genius policies of McCain's would have sent our economy soaring and unemployment tumbling back to pre-2000 levels?

This should be good.
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:03 AM   #134
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
True that but I think it's a mistake to lump the two together. One is a serious politician who works for a living. The other just wants your money.
Which one's which?
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:12 AM   #135
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
Which one's which?
Isn't it obvious? One has a law degree and a job. The other is a joke.
Booth is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women