Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2020, 10:17 AM   #976
HoeHummer
BANNED

Thanks oebsy for calling the bullshit fakes news in this thread what it really is ... SPAM!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 07:53 PM   #977
Redhot1960
BANNED

This video won't make it till the morning 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkOe05tSSsQ
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 10:20 AM   #978
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default New word proposal for 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhot1960 View Post
This video won't make it till the morning 10...

Scamdemic.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 12:50 PM   #979
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Thanks oebsy for calling the bullshit fakes news in this thread what it really is ... SPAM!

why are you even on this thread?

you're all over every thread messily spamming your nonsense.

at least, red hot keeps his shit in his thread.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 03:50 PM   #980
Redhot1960
BANNED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m77BfHAeAQ
Old 04-27-2020, 05:08 PM   #981
Redhot1960
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Scamdemic.
You are correct, Sir... 51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVBDUpgtY1k
Old 04-27-2020, 05:17 PM   #982
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Thanks Redhot. Good stuff, as usual.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 07:58 PM   #983
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
This video won't make it till the morning 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkOe05tSSsQ

the Dr. she refers to is Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/06/nyc-do...-are-too-high/

NYC doctor says high ventilator settings damage coronavirus patients’ lungs

A Brooklyn doctor is warning that critically ill coronavirus patients are being inadvertently harmed by the very same breathing machines being used to keep them alive.

In a video posted on YouTube, Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell, an emergency medicine physician at Maimonides Medical Center, said that “we are putting breathing tubes in people and putting them on ventilators and dialing up the pressure to open up their lungs.”

“I’ve talked to doctors all around the country and it is becoming increasingly clear that the pressure we’re providing may be hurting their lungs, that it is highly likely that the high pressures we’re using are damaging the lungs of the patients we are putting the breathing tubes in,” he said in a two-minute video he posted Wednesday.

Kyle-Sidell, who’s board-certified in emergency medicine, didn’t return a message from The Post, but he told WebMd’s Medscape website that his beliefs led him to “step down from my position in the ICU.”

“We ran into an impasse where I could not morally, in a patient-doctor relationship, I could not continue the current protocols which again, are the protocols at the top hospitals in the country,” he said in a video interview posted Monday.

“So now I’m back in the ER where we are setting up slightly different ventilation strategies.”

In his Wednesday YouTube video, Kyle-Sidell described the situation involving the ventilator settings as “not our fault.”

“We didn’t know. This is how we treat ARDS [acute respiratory distress syndrome]. This is how we’ve treated it for the last 20 years,” he said in the video.

But Kyle-Sidell insisted that “we need to change those protocols” and cautioned that “the time for us to change them is rapidly diminishing.”

“COVID-positive patients need oxygen. They do not need pressure,” he said.

“They will need ventilators — but they must be programmed differently.”

In another video posted Sunday, Kyle-Sidell described COVID-19 as “a disease that does not make sense to us — a disease for which our usual treatment does not work.”

“Some are questioning whether this is a lung disease causing blood problems or a blood disease causing lung problems,” he said.

“I don’t know what it is, but I know that I have never seen it before. People are dying of a disease we don’t understand, thousand of people, old and young, and yes, there are young people dying.”

Kyle-Sidell has also said that “COVID-19 lung disease, as far as I can see, is not a pneumonia” but seems to be “some kind of viral-induced disease most resembling high altitude sickness.”

“It is as if tens of thousands of my fellow New Yorkers are on a plane at 30,000 feet and the cabin pressure is slowly being let out,” he said in a video posted Tuesday.

“These patients are slowly being starved of oxygen … and while they look like patients absolutely on the brink of death, they do not look like patients dying of pneumonia.”

James Cai, a physician assistant who was New Jersey’s first coronavirus patient, told The Post that he agreed with Kyle-Sidell’s observations and conclusions, based on his own experience in beating the deadly disease.

“It all makes sense why experts in China told me to use oxygen to sleep no matter what and use it whenever I needed during the day,” he said via text message.

“We need all the researchers to take very close to this disease and don’t just follow the paradigm of how to treat PNA[pneumonia]/ARDS.”

Cai noted that the “muscle of the lung in ARDS patient doesn’t work properly but muscle in COVID-19 patient works just fine. So [a] ventilator is actually doing more harm to [the] lung when it happens.”

“It is a new disease and none of the American doctors have encountered it in their lives, not in textbook and they are figuring things out by experience!” he added.

“They really need help because thousands of thousands [of] Americans’ lives are on the line!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaq8HoEROU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elgct0nOcKY
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 08:07 PM   #984
Redhot1960
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

A Brooklyn doctor is warning that critically ill coronavirus patients are being inadvertently harmed by the very same breathing machines being used to keep them alive.

In a video posted on YouTube, Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell, an emergency medicine physician at Maimonides Medical Center, said that “we are putting breathing tubes in people and putting them on ventilators and dialing up the pressure to open up their lungs.”

“I’ve talked to doctors all around the country and it is becoming increasingly clear that the pressure we’re providing may be hurting their lungs, that it is highly likely that the high pressures we’re using are damaging the lungs of the patients we are putting the breathing tubes in,” he said in a two-minute video he posted Wednesday.

Kyle-Sidell, who’s board-certified in emergency medicine, didn’t return a message from The Post, but he told WebMd’s Medscape website that his beliefs led him to “step down from my position in the ICU.”

“We ran into an impasse where I could not morally, in a patient-doctor relationship, I could not continue the current protocols which again, are the protocols at the top hospitals in the country,” he said in a video interview posted Monday.

“So now I’m back in the ER where we are setting up slightly different ventilation strategies.”

In his Wednesday YouTube video, Kyle-Sidell described the situation involving the ventilator settings as “not our fault.”

“We didn’t know. This is how we treat ARDS [acute respiratory distress syndrome]. This is how we’ve treated it for the last 20 years,” he said in the video.

But Kyle-Sidell insisted that “we need to change those protocols” and cautioned that “the time for us to change them is rapidly diminishing.”

In another video posted Sunday, Kyle-Sidell described COVID-19 as “a disease that does not make sense to us — a disease for which our usual treatment does not work.”

“Some are questioning whether this is a lung disease causing blood problems or a blood disease causing lung problems,” he said.

“I don’t know what it is, but I know that I have never seen it before. People are dying of a disease we don’t understand, thousand of people, old and young, and yes, there are young people dying.”

Kyle-Sidell has also said that “COVID-19 lung disease, as far as I can see, is not a pneumonia” but seems to be “some kind of viral-induced disease most resembling high altitude sickness.”

“It is as if tens of thousands of my fellow New Yorkers are on a plane at 30,000 feet and the cabin pressure is slowly being let out,” he said in a video posted Tuesday.

“These patients are slowly being starved of oxygen … and while they look like patients absolutely on the brink of death, they do not look like patients dying of pneumonia.”

James Cai, a physician assistant who was New Jersey’s first coronavirus patient, told The Post that he agreed with Kyle-Sidell’s observations and conclusions, based on his own experience in beating the deadly disease.

“It all makes sense why experts in China told me to use oxygen to sleep no matter what and use it whenever I needed during the day,” he said via text message.

“We need all the researchers to take very close to this disease and don’t just follow the paradigm of how to treat PNA[pneumonia]/ARDS.”

Cai noted that the “muscle of the lung in ARDS patient doesn’t work properly but muscle in COVID-19 patient works just fine. So [a] ventilator is actually doing more harm to [the] lung when it happens.”

“It is a new disease and none of the American doctors have encountered it in their lives, not in textbook and they are figuring things out by experience!” he added.

“They really need help because thousands of thousands [of] Americans’ lives are on the line!”

That makes sense! You the MAN!

x 2 =

Old 04-27-2020, 08:17 PM   #985
Redhot1960
BANNED

A Dandy! 1:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmG06zluKuY
Old 04-27-2020, 08:23 PM   #986
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

981 felt like an infomercial....
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 08:37 PM   #987
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Of course, weak lungs high pressure from ventilators. It would be like blowing up a balloon with a tire air pump. My advice is stay the fuck away from Hospitals and testing sites. If you feel sick contact your personal care physician.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 06:02 PM   #988
Redhot1960
BANNED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aFcBcwMhKk
Old 04-28-2020, 08:11 PM   #989
Redhot1960
BANNED

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...iggest-secret/

Oh Dear, Kentucky Representative Thomas Massie Touches the Third Rail – Reveals DC’s Biggest Secret…

Posted on April 28, 2020 by sundance

With congress saying they will not be returning to work next week, it appears Kentucky representative Thomas Massie has decided to use the opportunity to expose Washington DC’s biggest secret. Something 99% of American voters do not understand:

Oh dear, he’s telling secrets. You see, congress doesn’t actually write legislation. The last item of legislation written by congress was sometime around the mid 1990’s. Modern legislation is sub-contracted to K-Street. Lobbyists write the laws; congress sells the laws; lobbyists then pay congress commissions for passing their laws. That’s the modern legislative business in DC.

CTH often describes the background DC motives with the phrase: “There are Trillions at Stake.” The process of creating legislation is behind that phrase. DC politics is not quite based on the ideas that frame most voter’s reference points.

With people taking notice of DC politics for the first time; and with people not as familiar with the purpose of DC politics; perhaps it is valuable to provide clarity.
Old 04-29-2020, 09:52 AM   #990
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Tyranny is Granted, not Taken. Let that sink in...

Quote:
You are correct, Sir...
It is worth understanding that tyranny is not imposed on people. We the people have to allow it to occur. In the words of Nancy Reagan: Just say NO! As outlined below (8 min) by Larkin Rose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW6C6SgYY2I

P.S. I hesitated to press the Like button on your vid, 'cause I'm not sure what I would be "Liking." Ain't much to be happy about liking in it. It's all bad.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women