Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2020, 04:52 PM   #31
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Many scientists think that closing everything down was exactly the wrong thing to do. This is very interesting if you’ve got 45 minutes.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGC5sGdz4kg
He said something very important, "I am not getting paid". He's telling the truth and giving good sound advice. Fauci on the other hand would say the same thing this guy is saying, but he's getting paid to lie and misinform.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:11 PM   #32
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so re you in favor of mass testing? i haven't been paying much attention here lately but people screaming like ChungHamster TEST TEST! are wrong. waste of time.
the Medical community agrees that testing is THE WAY to get us past the virus problem.

but you know more than everyone. I wish you would save the God Damn world, instead of posting ubiquitously on a Whore Board.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:16 PM   #33
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the Medical community agrees that testing is THE WAY to get us past the virus problem.

but you know more than everyone. I wish you would save the God Damn world, instead of posting ubiquitously on a Whore Board.
All they can do with this is treat the symptoms. If someone is sick they go to the Doctor. They act like this mass testing of people with or without symptoms eradicates the disease. It's not a game changer.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:23 PM   #34
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
All they can do with this is treat the symptoms. If someone is sick they go to the Doctor. They act like this mass testing of people with or without symptoms eradicates the disease. It's not a game changer.
the point of the testing is not to treat people, it's to trace who has it, who might give it to who, and later see who got antibodies and are presumably cured. it can be a game changer.. I said CAN. a lot of effort needs to go into it though.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:50 PM   #35
HoeHummer
BANNED

Don’t expect LeviQanon to get that, CT.

The Trumpholians believe if they don’t find out, it won’t exist.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 07:23 PM   #36
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
the point of the testing is not to treat people, it's to trace who has it, who might give it to who, and later see who got antibodies and are presumably cured. it can be a game changer.. I said CAN. a lot of effort needs to go into it though.
Trace who has it? That's stupid shit. You mean people don't know when they are sick? People are stupid to fall for this shit.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:34 PM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Trace who has it? That's stupid shit. You mean people don't know when they are sick? People are stupid to fall for this shit.
it's stupid? the entire world's medical community believes tracing is the key to success. you realize non-sick people give it to others who then get sick? or do you not care?
Old 04-10-2020, 07:49 PM   #38
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
it's stupid? the entire world's medical community believes tracing is the key to success. you realize non-sick people give it to others who then get sick? or do you not care?
If you aren't sick how can you give something to others that you don't have? That's a stupid statement. They are using this pandemic to further an agenda of control. they don't give a shit about controlling a disease. They have a disease they claim they know very little about but yet they have an elaborate way to control it. In stores they have squares on the floor six feet apart so people can keep their distance, but when you get up to the counter to pay for things you'll be less than a foot from the cashier. Money is exchanged, touching key pads, ect. it's all nonsense to get people to comply.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:53 PM   #39
Chung Tran
BANNED

I don't think you have a morsel of comprehension, considering the facile questions you ask.. I'm spitting into the wind each time I respond.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:57 PM   #40
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
If you aren't sick how can you give something to others that you don't have? That's a stupid statement.
Look up the meaning of the word asymptomatic. You can be infected - and infectious - without FEELING sick. Chungy is right, he just didn't explain it well.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:08 PM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you must be kidding. keep this isolation nonsense going for 18 months? all that does is keep the immunity low and the country stuck in an endless outbreak. mass testing isn't going to gain you much. several countries in the EU like Austria are looking at opening up business again. in the next few weeks not 18 months. Sweden didn't even go all in with closing the country and isolation and they aren't having this huge death toll. and neither is the US.
Right!!! A majority of people self resolve. They’re immune. Quarantine the most vulnerable. Most are retired anyway, the others on public assistance already. Jesus Tap dancing Christ. I’d rather die than sit at home, not work and die a slow death.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:18 PM   #42
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Right!!! A majority of people self resolve. They’re immune.
nobody knows that.. why do you think antibodies tests are coming on fast and soon? so we can try to LEARN.

you think you know more than the Scientists and Medical community. just like your Pal Trump.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:30 PM   #43
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Bambino is correct - with the addition to his sentence: They are immune "upon recovery" .
The rest of the sociology after that sentence - - well - IMHO not so much.
I disagree. what does "upon recovery" even mean? it has not been established that anyone has truly recovered from this virus. some may have, it is not proven though. some have not.. there has been many reports in Asia, of people catching the virus again, who thought they were immune. you can't just assume this virus mirrors those that came before.. I'm sure it does in many ways, but if you already know all about it, why keep testing?
Old 04-10-2020, 08:35 PM   #44
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't think you have a morsel of comprehension, considering the facile questions you ask.. I'm spitting into the wind each time I respond.
You're stupid as shit that's your problem.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:37 PM   #45
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Look up the meaning of the word asymptomatic. You can be infected - and infectious - without FEELING sick. Chungy is right, he just didn't explain it well.
Well I don't care. If I am asymptomatic what's the treatment, a test every two weeks? I don't have time for such bullshit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women