Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-12-2014, 10:46 PM   #31
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Ok, that was fucking funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
I think this is a ploy to block BSer from getting provider status here on Eccie.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:22 PM   #32
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Charlotte, this is what I am talking about.

Infoshare/Problem Client Reports-Pittsburgh
This PRIVATE forum is for local Verified Providers to share sensitive information, which includes documenting dangerous or problem clients, or other hazards within the local community.

That is the first sentence of the provider area rules which is open to ANY VP on Eccie. The last time it was used was by a TEXAS provider on 11/18.

You said you were trying to warn the providers. This is the place to do it. Only providers and moderators have access to that forum. Since you talk to so many providers about so much stuff, tell them to come here and use the infoshare forum. I have not discussed it with T2D, but I am sure we could give a lot of leeway for discussions there. As far as specified reasons to use it.

But, providers do need to use it for the purpose it specifically says it is for. All other board guidelines are enforced there.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:39 AM   #33
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yep.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:58 AM   #34
Dawn Foxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8881
My ECCIE Reviews

If safety was a big concern for other providers, you would have thought this info would have been posted in the infoshare forum instead of starting a thread to "call me" for the info.

If your only concern is for the safety of your clients, then I would think you would post it on your own message board instead of here one eccie, (knowing the shit you would get from here.)

Anyways....I don't do phone calls, but a pm with the "safety" info you have would be appreciated ,if your not going to post it in the infoshare forum.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:33 AM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
She asked me just to warn the ladies, and with this reaction in the room, gents wonder why we ladies don't come on the boards. Indy's Mentality is just that,, that is why I'm not on there, but since I tried to help the community to be safe and it was not receptive.. so be it,,I hope everyone who participates there gets popped....get your head out of the sand people.. complete jackasses for believing that the busted ladies dont help the popo...crawl back under your rocks and pay your fifty...

Just do me a favor. screen the ladies too.. look for reviews or okays in other areas NOT on indys, then you should be safe.

So Im out... I could care less what you think, at least the lawyers who heard of it and talked to the ladies,, and called me... and the ladies who called me are safe...

Good luck
Rejoice! The Provider Princess has bestowed a PSA upon the huddled masses. Busted providers are working with LE! Who knew! No names mind you........except PI! But then she turns on a dime and hopes everyone gets busted. She has that endearing vindictive quality about her. Carry on.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:37 AM   #36
tibbar
Registered Member

OK everyone, two things are true. The cops are persistent and are determined to make life difficult for PI. If they can bust him, they will, but they are going to need provider help to do it. History shows us that getting provider cooperation is feasible. LE will always be poking around Indy's and being a regional site means the effort will be concentrated in Pittsburgh and Cleveland so buyers beware.

The next thing that is true is that Dawn Foxx has a beautiful ass and I miss it.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:48 AM   #37
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Tibbar, Amen, yes I said AMEN to that ass.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:07 AM   #38
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Just some food for thought but I wouldn't call a known scammer and con artist so she now has my phone number and with a little effort all my personal info. Next thing you know you will end up on a blog like "dramawhoresnmore" remember the blog that outted personal info of Indys staff, providers, and clients?

People get desperate when at the end of the line, remember jessi? I was the only one right about that too. Carry on...
Old 03-13-2014, 09:16 AM   #39
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Just some food for thought but I wouldn't call a known scammer and con artist...
Wait, are you talking about PI here? Because if anyone is desperate and at the end of the line it's indys and it's ownership.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:35 AM   #40
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks Dames

Crazy but I assume some people will be getting some infractions for their comments. It is a shame that they are so scared to call me but not afraid of the cops that can bust them,,

But yet the wonder why I don't out a girl on a public forum so she can never work again..Guess they don't understand cops read these forums.....

Here is the real kicker,, why would they thing I would help them after the way they have treated me?

But I enjoyed the talk and for understanding..... I am just the messenger.....

LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN,,,, I'M NOT SENDING ANYTHING THRU MAIL OR PM!!!
Old 03-13-2014, 11:15 AM   #41
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Foxx View Post
If safety was a big concern for other providers, you would have thought this info would have been posted in the infoshare forum instead of starting a thread to "call me" for the info.

If your only concern is for the safety of your clients, then I would think you would post it on your own message board instead of here one eccie, (knowing the shit you would get from here.)

Anyways....I don't do phone calls, but a pm with the "safety" info you have would be appreciated ,if your not going to post it in the infoshare forum.
First off I completely agree with Dawn. And I don't do calls either.

And secondly.
I don't doubt the validity of the original post. In fact, I believe it to be true.
Yes, I agree with Charlotte about that.
(before ya'll get started, I have no names though, just heresay)

I don't agree with the OPs method of sharing this info though.
The method of an obtuse posting with the words "call me for more" is just more drama.
IMHO

PS.
I should add I think it's also true of most hobby hotspots that this sort of thing goes on which is why I always screen and recommend others do too.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:25 PM   #42
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

l.e. does flip lots of charged cons promising them reduced charges.... lesser sentences for cooperation....etc....
it could be possible that a busted provider would flip....
screen carefully....
Old 03-13-2014, 01:31 PM   #43
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
Wait, are you talking about PI here? Because if anyone is desperate and at the end of the line it's indys and it's ownership.
Maybe, maybe not but I do know this...

I have yet to see PI or Mallory have to resort to posting on BP to try and drum up business or so desperate for attention that they had to start drama threads
Old 03-13-2014, 01:53 PM   #44
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
l.e. does flip lots of charged cons promising them reduced charges.... lesser sentences for cooperation....etc....
it could be possible that a busted provider would flip....
screen carefully....
I thought you were dead, read your obituary last week
Old 03-13-2014, 02:06 PM   #45
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Maybe, maybe not but I do know this...

I have yet to see PI or Mallory have to resort to posting on BP to try and drum up business or so desperate for attention that they had to start drama threads
Not quite sure I follow your logic. So anyone who advertises on backpage is somehow something? What point exactly are you laboring to make? And what does it have to do with this alert thread?

And you'e saying that you know for sure that CC's alert isn't credible and only posted because she's desperate for attention? That's your assertion? And you know this how?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women