Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2024, 02:22 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Black voters in SC speak - we are broke with Biden, we weren't with Trump

MSNBC: "There are some people in your orbit either voting for Donald Trump or considering it?"

Voter: "For sure. A lot of my friends are... they're like well, we're broke with Biden, we weren't with Trump... with Trump, we had money."

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1753522031994323115
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 03:11 PM   #2
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Lol. Despite inflation, which literally had nothing to do with Biden, I've never had more money in my life that I do today, in February 2024.

Anecdotal evidence can go both ways. I get that it's popular to blame all one's problems on politicians, but that just a weakness some folks have. Those of us who work hard for what we earn are doing just fine; some of us are doing better than ever.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 03:53 PM   #3
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

And sometimes one person’s situation doesn’t reflect society as a whole, like your post. The typical person is doing much worse under Biden, regardless of salary. What they used to spend a dollar on now costs $1.20. Wages are nowhere near keeping up and the blame lies exclusively at the door of democrat (and some republican) politicians.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 05:18 PM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Lol. Despite inflation, which literally had nothing to do with Biden, I've never had more money in my life that I do today, in February 2024.

Anecdotal evidence can go both ways. I get that it's popular to blame all one's problems on politicians, but that just a weakness some folks have. Those of us who work hard for what we earn are doing just fine; some of us are doing better than ever.
... Perhaps I'm not understanding your "Lol" there.

The first post mentions Black Voters in South Carolina
and somebody's view on how people will vote.

And in your responce, are YOU saying that the SC voters
have a weakness since they're blaming Biden? ...
As well as implying that they do not work hard??

... YOU may be doing well with things, mate.
But a great number of people ARE NOT.
And that might be why black voters in SC want Trump back.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 11:36 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol.

Those of us who work hard for what we earn are doing just fine; some of us are doing better than ever.
Are you laughing at and dismissing these black voters in a South Carolina barbershop?

Are you saying they do not work hard?

The majority of the people in this country are doing much worse under Senile Biden with his terrible economic policies, out of control inflation, etc. Why are you dismissing what the patrons in this barbershop are experiencing?
Old 02-03-2024, 12:55 PM   #6
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
And sometimes one person’s situation doesn’t reflect society as a whole
Do you understand what "anecdotal evidence" means? Because that's exactly what I addressed, and the fact that it does indeed go both ways.

For every disgruntled South Carolina voter who thinks that mean ol' Joe Biden intentionally ruined their life, there's someone like me, who's doing better than ever.

Remember when trump, and his retarded voters, used to care a lot about the stock market? But now, since it continues to hit new record highs consistently under Biden, trump voters don't seem to care about it anymore - which is predictably, and objectively, hilarious.

Anyway, just for the record, the stock market has never been better than it is right now, in February 2024. That means a lot of people are doing much better under Biden than they were under trump.

My point is this entire thread is based on "one person's situation" and how it "doesn't reflect society as a whole". So your comment should have actually been directed at the OP.
Old 02-03-2024, 01:50 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
the stock market has never been better than it is right now, in February 2024.
And please tell us how much the average American has in savings and investments. How much do those working two jobs have stashed away? And then you can tell us why your statement makes no sense

The majority of people are suffering financially under Senile Biden - that is a fact that has been proven time and time again by data, polls, interviews.

Quote:
My point is this entire thread is based on "one person's situation" and how it "doesn't reflect society as a whole".
No, it was based on the collective thinking of a black barbershop. Why do you continue to dismiss these black voters?

Why did you imply that they do not work hard?
Old 02-03-2024, 01:58 PM   #8
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And please tell us how much the average American has in savings and investments. How much do those working two jobs have stashed away? And then you can tell us why your statement makes no sense
LOL!! Welcome to what liberals were asking repeatedly every time trump bragged about "his" stock market for 4 years. Why was a record stock market such a great thing under trump, but now is no longer a big deal?

The majority of trump voting buffoons never owned stocks, either, but that didn't stop King Crybaby from bragging about it. As usual, the hypocrisy of MAGA is simultaneously, and objectively, sad and hilarious.
Old 02-03-2024, 02:04 PM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL!! Welcome to what liberals were asking repeatedly every time trump bragged about "his" stock market for 4 years. Why was a record stock market such a great thing under trump, but now is no longer a big deal?
Funny how you changed the subject and did not answer the question. Why is that?

Please tell us how much the average American has in savings and investments. How much do those working two jobs have stashed away? How much of the population do they make up

Quote:
The majority of trump voting buffoons never owned stocks, either, .
Wow another whopping generalization by you mixed in with name calling. Can you please provide some facts to support your statement?
Old 02-03-2024, 02:12 PM   #10
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Wow another whopping generalization by you mixed in with name calling. Can you please provide some facts to support your statement?
Oh please, you engage in name calling of liberals all the damn time. You also called for millions of liberals to be "destroyed" not too long ago. I'm sure you remember the infraction you received for creating that thread, which got promptly shut down. So please, spare us the faux indignity.

Ok. So, either the majority of trump voters DO own stocks, which means they should be ecstatic about the current status of Biden's record stock market... or they DON'T own stocks and it was never the big deal trump made it out to be to begin with. Which is it?

All of this brings me back to the original topic that, a group of South Carolina barber shop boys complaining about the economy is called "anecdotal evidence" and is, by no means, representative of all Americans. This shouldn't be that hard to understand, especially given the presented anecdotal evidence to the contrary.
Old 02-03-2024, 05:00 PM   #11
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
For every disgruntled South Carolina voter who thinks that mean ol' Joe Biden intentionally ruined their life, there's someone like me, who's doing better than ever.
Thats clearly not the case, unless half the population is dumb AF, which is highly probable. You’re doing a full 20% worse than you should be under Biden, just like everyone else. You doing better than you were doing before, even with nearly a quarter of your buying power disintegrated, is totally meaningless other than as a gauge if how crappy you previously did.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:28 PM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
a group of South Carolina barber shop boys
Did you really attack these well spoken, educated black men by derisively calling them boys?
Old 02-04-2024, 12:09 AM   #13
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
...inflation, which literally had nothing to do with Biden...
Yikes! How can anyone keep repeating this absurdity over & over again with a straight face?

Ironman is exasperated!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 08:47 AM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Did you really attack these well spoken, educated black men by derisively calling them boys?
YOW!

WHO won South Carolina in 2020? Trump by points.

How does this “shift” in black voter attitudes, as you seem to believe these barbershop patrons indicate, affect that?

Remember … at the end of the day, they don’t ask how much but how many.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 11:35 AM   #15
Jacuzzme
BANNED

South Carolina isn’t the only place black people live. The point is the attitude of a race, not a state.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women