Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2012, 11:02 PM   #1
Cockus Giganticus
Registered Member

Default Golden and Brown Showers

I know that this is taboo for some and I do not want to offend anyone.... But, I am looking for someone that gives golden and brown showers. It has always been a fantasy of mine. Please PM me as I am sure if you do not advertise it you do not want it public. Thanks for any replies that I recieve... I am serious.... Thanks
Cockus Giganticus is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:58 AM   #2
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews

Evening,

A golden shower you will probably not have trouble with but a "brown shower" is a bit taboo for most... For medical reason I would HIGHLY recommend AGAINST it! Just not safe. The idea is hot for slaves/submissives but most Ladies in my profession are turned off by the thought and the safety factor is off the charts.

Good luck with your search though! There are a few Ladies in NY that are able to accommodate your fetish but none in DFW that I am aware of in the BDSM world.

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #3
badbowtie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Good luck in your search, there are very few that offer GS services let alone BS services. I see your in Austin, There is a certain "Wicked Milf" that happens to be a fan of one of your requests.

Other than that I too am on a mission to find someone that actually enjoys giving a good GS... Let me know what you find :-)
badbowtie is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #4
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes Golden Showers are hot and fun when both parties enjoy them. Being a nurse there is no way I can go down the path for a Brown shower as I am very aware of the health risk. I will never do anything to harm or mark a client.......
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think people who give brown showers are full of shit!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:35 AM   #6
enigma878
Valued Poster

i might be able to give you some help if you would be satisfied with a Dominatrix rather than a provider. Even if a provider will do this, they won't advertise it or discuss it publicly for the most part. Too many vanilla folks are unaccepting, critical or make jokes about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockus Giganticus View Post
I know that this is taboo for some and I do not want to offend anyone.... But, I am looking for someone that gives golden and brown showers. It has always been a fantasy of mine. Please PM me as I am sure if you do not advertise it you do not want it public. Thanks for any replies that I recieve... I am serious.... Thanks
enigma878 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women