Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Enforcer - chastity belt

http://www.dhgate.com/male-adjustabl...e369d657b.html

http://malechastitydevices.us/male-c...tity-belt.html

Here are a few links to pictures of this type of chastity belt. This belt just screams that you're not going to be able to have ANY type of sexual activity if you're the one wearing it.

There is a metal tube for the penis to go in and each one is custom made according to the measurements that you send in to the company.

There is also supposed to be a female version of it, which of course, I personally have to interest in!

Thought this group might appreciate these links!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:59 PM   #2
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Pretty interesting
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

With both it looks like the chaste person can just give up on hygiene.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
jhende3
Valued Poster

Lol. I guess in a way your right, with a butt plug and all she better always be pretty close to you at all times. The metal one looks like you can pee kind of easy with it. But one thing I would love to know is How long do the Dom make you hold out before she unlocks it and you get some releif
Old 10-24-2011, 02:13 PM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In the directions, it shows a pretty hygenic way of taking care of those needs. With all of these type of devices, though, there is always a need to take care of your bodily functions and well, adjustments have to be made while doing so!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #6
jhende3
Valued Poster

Sounds interesting! You have peaked my interest a little. I like exploring new things. But one think I'm wondering about is how long is the denial in a provider situation.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:06 AM   #7
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

For serious chastity players, nothing beats a neosteel.

http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepmain.htm

Probably the best made for long-term chastity. I corresponded with a gent who had been locked up in a neosteel for 8 years before replacing it with a new one. Prostate milking once a month but other than that no sexual stimulation. That was 3 years ago, for all I know he is starting his second decade of chastity.

I enjoy chastity play, but real long term chastity? Much better as a fantasy.

For those concerned about hygiene, a Birdlocked would probably be your best choice (and much less expensive, to boot!)
http://www.birdlocked.com/

I personally split a CB-3000 and a Curve due to nocturnal erections, and my CB-6000 while better designed is showing signs of strain even though I use it maybe 3-5 days out of the year. (It's 3 years old now)

As for how long the denial is in a provider situation? It is up to you. You could put it on before you get there, whether a week or in a gas station bathroom on the way to the meeting. Some teasing, denial, and at the end you get released in more ways then one.

Or, you can show up, have her put it on, commence with the teasing, perhaps some implications that it might be on for a long time, maybe she "loses" the key, followed by finding it and giving you a release. Or maybe she hands you the key on the way out. Or she mails it to you the next day. Or you come back for another visit in anywhere from 5 minutes to overnight, a week, maybe more if you dare, and she unlocks you then.

If you are good enough.

Enjoy!
badbottom is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:33 AM   #8
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I agree with badbottom, the Neosteel (or a similar custom belt) is the way to go. Though long-term chastity is not for everyone. It can be hard (pardon my pun!) to give up the sexual release. It's a great fantasy... but damn... who really wants that??

Though an interesting aside... chastity works better on men than women. Studies have shown that women are still able to orgasm even while they are in chastity. Course the ladies have more interesting chastity belts to wear, with the ability to have dual dildo penetration, chastity 'bras' and even additional restraints to keep their thighs chained together.

Hmm, just think, if you had yourself a sugarbaby, you could just keep her locked up when you weren't around and then you'd never have to worry about cheating or straying or whatever! Though I would hope she would enjoy being in chastity... lol!
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:06 PM   #9
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
I agree with badbottom, the Neosteel (or a similar custom belt) is the way to go. Though long-term chastity is not for everyone. It can be hard (pardon my pun!) to give up the sexual release. It's a great fantasy... but damn... who really wants that??

Though an interesting aside... chastity works better on men than women. Studies have shown that women are still able to orgasm even while they are in chastity. Course the ladies have more interesting chastity belts to wear, with the ability to have dual dildo penetration, chastity 'bras' and even additional restraints to keep their thighs chained together.

Hmm, just think, if you had yourself a sugarbaby, you could just keep her locked up when you weren't around and then you'd never have to worry about cheating or straying or whatever! Though I would hope she would enjoy being in chastity... lol!
Krunkman is cruel.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:25 AM   #10
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzworm86 View Post
Krunkman is cruel.
Haha! Not cruel at all! Just pointing out the advantages certain security devices can offer the interested investor!

I mean who can object to such a lovely peice of art comfortably locked between your legs? Think of the peace of mind a lovely lady (or gent) would have when out in public, knowing in their mind that they are safely protected against those with naughty agendas!
Old 10-26-2011, 08:40 AM   #11
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL. Just very choice thoughts you have there, Krunkman!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 09:26 AM   #12
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Thanks Elizabeth!

For those who are really interested in chastity belts (the true belts, not just something like birdlock or CB-XXXX series), check out Locked in Steel (www.lockedinsteel.com). They are the only US manufacturer that I am aware of. Plus they offer personal fittings in their New Hampshire office.

If you really wanna be in comfortable chastity, a fitted belt is the way to go.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:28 PM   #13
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Great post, thanks Elisabeth. I only knew the birdlocks though :-) so thanks to krunkman as well :-)
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:04 PM   #14
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh gosh, Nina ... can I use your tagline and post it under some of my favorite quotes? That's priceless!!!

Glad that you're enjoying this topic! I am as well!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Old 10-26-2011, 04:06 PM   #15
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Hi Elisabeth,
Of course :-)) its a Betty White quote :-)) ... nice you like it, i was just about to change it today but now you inspired me to leave it ;-)))
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women